MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

After seeing these first two episodes, I'm a bit puzzled and curious: the editing so far has been true? and Zazie is really so famous, admired and respected in France? Last year Florent seemed the one who was snubbed, but this year it seems that Mika is absolutely the most snubbed of all, especially from the girls :blink: and I wonder why. Pure strategy by the contestants or really most of them consider him and his music “too different” from them/from their style of music?What do you think?

Anyway I find it a bizarre thing. But in the end only 4 for each team will go to the live shows, so for every coach is enough to have four good (or very good) competitors.:fisch::naughty:

After seeing these first two episodes, I'm a bit puzzled and curious: the editing so far has been true? and Zazie is really so famous, admired and respected in France? Last year Florent seemed the one who was snubbed, but this year it seems that Mika is absolutely the most snubbed of all, especially from the girls :blink: and I wonder why. Pure strategy by the contestants or really most of them consider him and his music “too different” from them/from their style of music?What do you think?

Anyway I find it a bizarre thing. But in the end only 4 for each team will go to the live shows, so for every coach is enough to have four good (or very good) competitors.:fisch::naughty:

Zazie had a very long carrer so far ,and her firts 3/4 albums were very successfull . She's a writter,a musician ,made songs not only for herself but also for some welll known french singers . She's got some music awards too .

She was (and still is) also involved in many charities ,so it's not a big surprise that many talents chosed to be coached by her .

I think there's nothing against Mika himself or his music ,just that someone who wants to have a carrer in France may prefer to work with Zazie who is very famous (and not travelling around the world day by day). More logical anyway than the ones who choose Jennifer....

Zazie had a very long carrer so far ,and her firts 3/4 albums were very successfull . She's a writter,a musician ,made songs not only for herself but also for some welll known french singers . She's got some music awards too .

She was (and still is) also involved in many charities ,so it's not a big surprise that many talents chosed to be coached by her .

I think there's nothing against Mika himself or his music ,just that someone who wants to have a carrer in France may prefer to work with Zazie who is very famous (and not travelling around the world day by day). More logical anyway than the ones who choose Jennifer....

If I can add something, I think (this only my opinion) that maybe some guys are a bit scared to work with Mika. I mean he is a hard coach and 90% of singers are really young this year, so why not ? There is a choice with the kind of music they wanna sing. If they want powerfull music I think they will go with Florent for exemple (I don't know if powerfull is a good word, I would like to say "chanson pour une grosse voix, une voix puissante" or something like that). I may have wrong but that's what I am thinking ! :blush-anim-cl: Moreover, maybe some of them are just hating him :fisch: (I don't really believe in this but some people are strange :teehee: ).

Anyway, this is only speculations :wink2: