MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

:bow: Could anyone translate ?

http://vk.com/video232312753_171139775

The video you titled "Sophie M"? Do you want to know what Mika says to Florent?

Mika: When I look at you.. I am under the impression that I am in a film/movie. You move me.

Florent Pagny: You transcend me. I need you.

Mika (in the direction of the audience): I need you.

Florent: You'll be my better half.

And then Zazie comments about how they're just jealous.

Thanks so much to all of you for sharing lyrics uploading the videos and the pics :huglove::group_hug:

I love you all guys :huglove:

The new album will be fabulous :excite:

:blush-anim-cl: OMG - YES, I get goosebumps, just by these small snippets! :naughty: Can hardly wait till I hold this new alb. in my hands ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

Mika: When I look at you.. I am under the impression that I am in a film/movie. You move me.

:naughty:

Thanks a lot !!!

His impersonation of Sophie Marceau is so lovely !! :wub2:

:naughty:

Thanks a lot !!!

His impersonation of Sophie Marceau is so lovely !! :wub2:

You're welcome! And I agree :wink2:

I wasn't sure if you meant that video, because your link sent me to all of your videos and not to the one you meant, but the title did say that video.. It confused me. Anyway, thanks so much for always uploading the videos! I always watch the "pas vu à télé" parts that aren't shown in the regular show from your channel :)

You're welcome! And I agree :wink2:

I wasn't sure if you meant that video, because your link sent me to all of your videos and not to the one you meant, but the title did say that video.. It confused me. Anyway, thanks so much for always uploading the videos! I always watch the "pas vu à télé" parts that aren't shown in the regular show from your channel :)

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm always afraid of the deletion by copyrights, have to add camouflaged titles to my videos.

But if I understood well by other articles and what I've read elsewhere, this year there not will be the same guests coaches for all the battles.

This is what Mathieu Vergne (directeur des programmes de flux de TF1=director of TF1 throwaway programs/light entertainment shows) and Vincent Panozzo (directeur des programmes en charge des divertissements, des variétés et des jeux de Shine France= Director in charge of entertainment programs, variety and games of Shine France) said about some change in The Voice France 4 (here: http://www.stars-actu.fr/2014/12/the-voice-la-saison-4-a-partir-du-10-janvier/#):

"Par ailleurs, la présence d'invités de coachs au cours de la préparation des battles n'est plus systématique.

"Nous privilégierons les surprises.Des artistes pourront venir épauler un coach, mais de manière totalement impromptue!" révèle Mathieu Vergne.

Furthermore, the presence of guests coaches during the preparation of the battles is no longer systematic.

"We will favor surprises.Artists can come and support a coach, but quite unexpectedly!" reveals Mathieu Vergne.

So Julien Doré will be there to help Mika, maybe just for a battle (?).

http://www.purepeople.com/article/the-voice-4-fanny-ardant-rejoint-l-aventure-et-retrouve-mika_a154808/1#lt_source=external,manual

The Voice 4 : Fanny Ardant rejoint l'aventure... et retrouve Mika !

Fanny Ardant rejoint l'aventure The Voice, saison 4 ! C'est une sacrée surprise qui risque de ravir les plus cinéphiles des aficionados du télé-crochet à succès, produit par Shine France pour TF1. Comme nous l'apprennent nos confrères de MyTF1News, Fanny Ardant a été choisie pour venir épauler les coachs de The Voice, à l'occasion des battles.

Le rôle de co-coach a changé. La participation d'un autre artiste ne sera plus systématique. Les artistes interviendront désormais sur un titre auquel ils sont rattachés afin d'aider les Talents des équipes formées par Jenifer, Mika, Zazie et Florent Pagny. La comédienne césarisée en 1997 et vue dans la mini-série Résistances, il y a quelques mois sur TF1, viendra donc en aide aux coachs. La musique et la comédienne sont loin de faire deux. En effet, l'actrice star de Pédale Douce et Ridicule a déjà donné de la voix dans Huit Femmes de François Ozon. On l'a également entendue chanter au sein des Enfoirés.

Fanny Ardant retrouvera pour l'occasion Mika, qu'elle connaît bien. En effet, elle a joué, en 2011, dans le clip de la chanson Elle me dit de l'artiste britannico-libanais. Sera-t-elle présente pour l'épauler lui ?

Rappelons que Fanny Ardant n'est pas le premier nom de co-coach révélé par The Voice. Ce week-end, c'est Daphné Bürki qui a levé le voile sur l'identité de trois personnalités qui joueront ce rôle, dans Le Tube. Ainsi, la production a fait appel à Louis Bertignac pour épauler Zazie, tandis que Garou viendra conseiller Jenifer. A noter également la venue d'un chanteur charismatique pour aiguiller Mika :Julien Doré.

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/the-voice-fanny-ardant-julien-dore-garou-et-louis-bertignac-vont-coacher-les-talents/mobi!UGDMnt4YyFfdw/

"The Voice" : Fanny Ardant, Julien Doré, Garou et Louis Bertignac vont coacher les talents

BATTLES - L'actrice française rendra visite aux protégés de Mika, tandis que Garou et Louis Bertignac goûteront à nouveau aux joies des répétitions avant l'épreuve décisive.

sipa_sipausa31285689_000007.jpeg

Du lourd pour "The Voice". Les producteurs de l'émission ont recruté de nouvelles personnalités étonnantes pour coacher les jeunes talents en vue des battles. Fanny Ardant fera notamment partager sa grande expérience de comédienne... et de chanteuse puisqu'on l'a déjà aperçue pousser la chansonnette à plusieurs reprises, des Enfoirés au film "8 femmes", en passant par des collaborations avec Alex Beaupain et Patrick Bruel. Elle connaît aussi très bien Mika pour avoir joué dans son clip "Elle me dit" fin 2011.

Deux come-backs surprise

Le rôle de ces "co-coachs" est d'ailleurs appelé à évoluer cette année, puisque les invités donneront des conseils quand il s'agira d'un de leurs titres. Garou et Louis Bertignac vont en profiter pour redonner de leurs nouvelles quand les talents auront pour mission de reprendre deux classiques de Joe Cocker et de Téléphone. Enfin, Julien Doré, ancien vainqueur de "Nouvelle Star", donnera sa vision des auditions et livrera quelques précieux conseils.

Edited by charlie20

Thank you Manon :huglove::flowers2: I'm on holidays this week so all I have is my phone and 4G to be online :doh:

Thank you Manon :huglove::flowers2: I'm on holidays this week so all I have is my phone and 4G to be online :doh:

Have a nice holiday! I really like translating so I love doing it :) No problem at all :thumb_yello: Great practice as well, since French isn't my first language. Or even second.

Have a nice holiday! I really like translating so I love doing it :) No problem at all :thumb_yello: Great practice as well, since French isn't my first language. Or even second.

Thanks Manon :huglove:

I love translating too :wink2:

Congrats on your language skills :thumb_yello:

I can dl some vids with my phone (mediafire ) but not all others :no:

Thanks Manon :huglove:

I love translating too :wink2:

Congrats on your language skills :thumb_yello:

I can dl some vids with my phone (mediafire ) but not all others :no:

Being a Mika fan, you kind of have to speak your languages, right? :teehee:

Only I don't speak Italian, but Mika doesn't speak Dutch so I think we're even :naughty:

By the way, I've tried and tried to get the lyrics from the part of Talk About You that he talks through the song.. I can't get the beginnings of the sentences. It starts with "Just living like this .... more than I know ... children(?) ... I wanna go"

Did anyone get the rest? Or did I make mistakes?

:thumb_yello:

Loglady and I figured out these lyrics:

"...walked to the jungle that used to be my town, everything is different, he turned it upside down, it happened to me, totally unprepared, it's the beginning, but I'm not even scared..."

By the way, I've tried and tried to get the lyrics from the part of Talk About You that he talks through the song.. I can't get the beginnings of the sentences. It starts with "Just living like this .... more than I know ... children(?) ... I wanna go"

Did anyone get the rest? Or did I make mistakes?

Hellllloooo !!!

You can download on MikaWebsite[.Com!] :

"The Voice" - saison 4 - "Prime" & "La Suite" n°6 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-saison-4-prime-la-suite-n6/

Download all the episodes of the 4th season of "The Voice" : http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-4/

See You!!!

A très bientôt!!! Bizzzoooox

Hellllloooo !!!

"The Voice" - saison 4 - "Prime" & "La Suite" n°6 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-saison-4-prime-la-suite-n6/

Download all the episodes of the 4th season of "The Voice" : http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-4/

See You!!!

merci Antoine! :blush-anim-cl:

"Prime" & "La Suite" n°6

Hellllloooo !!!

See You!!!

Thanks a million as always !!! :huglove:

I'm going to add your links to the list ! :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4062369&postcount=303

Is there a good soul who's able to upload these files on a website with a videoreader so that we can watch it without downloading them? with my old pc and my internet connection is impossible to achieve it :sneaky2:

I would usually watch them on mikawebsite site but this time they didn't make it possible to:blink:

thank you in advance!:huglove: