MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

A big thank you here too :wub2:

And here we go again (don't worry, it's my last one xD)

Thank you so much Melyssa! :huglove::huglove: I so loved the part when he was standing on the chair and getting afraid of getting down :naughty:

Same for me, thank you, see you soon, and for those who weren't there but are thinking about joining us for future shows, be sure that you'll be very much welcome. I've never seen that much kindness, solidarity and generosity amongst fans than since this adventure of The Voice :original:

:thumb_yello:

And I hope that there will be the same good ambiance for the battles, with even more fans coming! :wub2: join us people! :wink2::huglove:

Thank you Melyssa!!! I love your reports! :) It's really nice of you to take the time and effort to share your experiences with the rest of us.

Does anyone know when the Voice will be available to watch?

Thank you Melyssa!!! I love your reports! :) It's really nice of you to take the time and effort to share your experiences with the rest of us.

Does anyone know when the Voice will be available to watch?

It should be at the beginning of January :thumb_yello:

There will be 3 Battles recorded in December:

- Tuesday 16

- Thursday 18

- Saturday 20

It seems that no so many people will be attending the recordings of 16th and 18th as the registrations are still open (but I guess Saturday will be full very quickly when it will be open).

So if you want to come to The Voice and see MIKA, that's the perfect time to do it, as it will be much more difficult to get a place for the live shows (and MIKA himself is much less relaxed at that time) :thumb_yello:

Registrations for the 16th and 18th:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/209/the_voice_les_battles

It seems that costume designers put quite a lot of effort into make him stand out. If I was in the other judges' shoes, I would go WTF. It reminds me of those movies where two popular girls go to the prom wearing the same dress.... :aah:

Mika got it easy.... Like his height wasn't enough ....

Anyway, I like this suit, but I have the feeling that I already saw it somewhere else.

Is it similar to the white one with the giant black flower on the side? I really loved that one.

It seems that costume designers put quite a lot of effort into make him stand out. If I was in the other judges' shoes, I would go WTF. It reminds me of those movies where two popular girls go to the prom wearing the same dress.... :aah:

Mika got it easy.... Like his height wasn't enough ....

Anyway, I like this suit, but I have the feeling that I already saw it somewhere else.

Is it similar to the white one with the giant black flower on the side? I really loved that one.

He wore another color one at the 2nd Live show XF8. :wink2:

15701370782_4dfc91565a_o.jpg

Kinda, except tie and collar are red - the suit is not exactly white though, more like very light ivory - but the first thing everybody said when he arrived was "oh, it's the flower one's little brother then" (even if it is the white version of the one Kumazz posted really, but fact is it's the flower one that crosses everybody's mind). And also that you couldn't miss him really, the shiny white one in the middle of black outfits (you couldn't miss him anyway, between his height and the fact that he's always jumping and running in all directions...).

I am not a big fan of it but some really liked it. Which is good news for them as we're gonna end up again with giant pictures of it on all bus stations for at least a month :wait:

Jenifer's dress and boots are from Valentino too by the way (I know no one cares, shush :aah:)

As I am on the voice topic, I have to confess that the thought of what he's gonna sing during Battles keeps coming in my mind. They are recorded in 10 days but they won't be on television before february, maybe even mars ... oh well, we'll see.

He wore another color one at the 2nd Live show XF8. :wink2:

Kinda, except tie and collar are red

As I am on the voice topic, I have to confess that the thought of what he's gonna sing during Battles keeps coming in my mind. They are recorded in 10 days but they won't be on television before february, maybe even mars ...

Thank you both.

Indeed, you may listen to some new stuff..... like Staring At The Sun :baghead:

There will be 3 Battles recorded in December:

- Tuesday 16

- Thursday 18

- Saturday 20

It seems that no so many people will be attending the recordings of 16th and 18th as the registrations are still open (but I guess Saturday will be full very quickly when it will be open).

So if you want to come to The Voice and see MIKA, that's the perfect time to do it, as it will be much more difficult to get a place for the live shows (and MIKA himself is much less relaxed at that time) :thumb_yello:

Registrations for the 16th and 18th:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/209/the_voice_les_battles

İ work on the week days and İ have a family gathering on the 20th so İ won't be be able to be there for the battles nor for the fans meeting sadly :sad:

İ would have loved that but family life makes it impossible...İ hope İ can make it to a live and İ totally loved meeting so many of you on the first recording day :wub2:

Didn't even think of that possibility :shocked: That would be amazing! :wub2:

I've been thinking about it since the moment I remembered they were supposed to sing :aah:. I was waiting to see what he would sing at the XF finale to know if I should raise hopes or not, ... So they've just hit the roof right now :blush-anim-cl: