MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

Zazie had a very long carrer so far ,and her firts 3/4 albums were very successfull . She's a writter,a musician ,made songs not only for herself but also for some welll known french singers . She's got some music awards too .

She was (and still is) also involved in many charities ,so it's not a big surprise that many talents chosed to be coached by her .

I think there's nothing against Mika himself or his music ,just that someone who wants to have a carrer in France may prefer to work with Zazie who is very famous (and not travelling around the world day by day). More logical anyway than the ones who choose Jennifer....

If I can add something, I think (this only my opinion) that maybe some guys are a bit scared to work with Mika. I mean he is a hard coach and 90% of singers are really young this year, so why not ? There is a choice with the kind of music they wanna sing. If they want powerfull music I think they will go with Florent for exemple (I don't know if powerfull is a good word, I would like to say "chanson pour une grosse voix, une voix puissante" or something like that). I may have wrong but that's what I am thinking ! :blush-anim-cl: Moreover, maybe some of them are just hating him :fisch: (I don't really believe in this but some people are strange :teehee: ).

Anyway, this is only speculations :wink2:

Zazie had a very long carrer so far ,and her firts 3/4 albums were very successfull . She's a writter,a musician ,made songs not only for herself but also for some welll known french singers . She's got some music awards too .

She was (and still is) also involved in many charities ,so it's not a big surprise that many talents chosed to be coached by her .

I think there's nothing against Mika himself or his music ,just that someone who wants to have a carrer in France may prefer to work with Zazie who is very famous (and not travelling around the world day by day). More logical anyway than the ones who choose Jennifer....

If I can add something, I think (this only my opinion) that maybe some guys are a bit scared to work with Mika. I mean he is a hard coach and 90% of singers are really young this year, so why not ? There is a choice with the kind of music they wanna sing. If they want powerfull music I think they will go with Florent for exemple (I don't know if powerfull is a good word, I would like to say "chanson pour une grosse voix, une voix puissante" or something like that). I may have wrong but that's what I am thinking ! :blush-anim-cl: Moreover, maybe some of them are just hating him :fisch: (I don't really believe in this but some people are strange :teehee: ).

Yes, I can understand their interest in working with Zazie, and also, in the case of powerful voices, with Florent.I understand less when, between Jenifer and Mika, they choose Jenifer, but they will have their reasons and maybe girls feel much more comfortable with a woman. :dunno:

I agree with you, Chloe940, "that maybe some guys are a bit scared to work with Mika. I mean he is a hard coach and 90% of singers are really young this year", so they prefer to go on the most safe and known, without risks, although last year there were contestants maybe (?) more brave and happy/excited to have the opportunity to work with an international artist/pop star.I think the choice of the contestants depends a little from all these things (you two have said) and possibly also from a little bit of strategy, because he won last year, therefore they think that this year will be another the winning coach.Whatever the reason, I just found this clear "snubbing him" a little strange, since he's the winning coach, he has proven to be a very good coach and the success of Kendji and Fréro Delavega is evident. :fisch:

Yes, I can understand their interest in working with Zazie, and also, in the case of powerful voices, with Florent.I understand less when, between Jenifer and Mika, they choose Jenifer, but they will have their reasons and maybe girls feel much more comfortable with a woman. :dunno:

I agree with you, Chloe940, "that maybe some guys are a bit scared to work with Mika. I mean he is a hard coach and 90% of singers are really young this year", so they prefer to go on the most safe and known, without risks, although last year there were contestants maybe (?) more brave and happy/excited to have the opportunity to work with an international artist/pop star.I think the choice of the contestants depends a little from all these things (you two have said) and possibly also from a little bit of strategy, because he won last year, therefore they think that this year will be another the winning coach.Whatever the reason, I just found this clear "snubbing him" a little strange, since he's the winning coach, he has proven to be a very good coach and the success of Kendji and Fréro Delavega is evident. :fisch:

The third blind auditions

Hiba Team MIKA

24 janvier 2015

Vidéo The Voice :

L’Orient s’invite grâce à Hiba avec « Les moulins de mon cœur » (Michel Legrand)

WAT.TV http://www.wat.tv/video/orient-invite-grace-hiba-avec-777q7_4cw81_.html

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_171122920

Mika got HIBA !!

B8JiZ0zCAAAOTdz.jpg:large

"J'ai dû rester concentrée": Hiba à sa sortie de scène

WAT.TV http://www.wat.tv/video/ai-rester-concentree-hiba-7783f_4cw81_.html

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_171122867

B8JRHUECAAA0neu.jpg:large

Omg!!! So excited to see. David Thibault!!!!! I know he's imitating Elvis, but he is so talented. I've known about him for about a year. Please someone recap the commentary on him, especially Mika's. Pleeeeeeeaaasssssse.

oh i remember him! he's from Quebec

he even was on the Ellen show a while back

I remember so well how he woke us up in the audience (literally :aah:), it was amazing...

Omg!!! So excited to see. David Thibault!!!!! I know he's imitating Elvis, but he is so talented. I've known about him for about a year. Please someone recap the commentary on him, especially Mika's. Pleeeeeeeaaasssssse.

At the end of the performance, Florent brags a bit "you haven't seen him, you don't know what you've missed, you'll have to watch it on tv!"

Zazie "so David, obviously, and I love it because in the end it's them who will have to decide, the audience chose you".

Pagny: "It' extraordinary this moment of absence from them. What a black hole for the three of you! You missed something that will become so much more, because now it is season 4 and everybody sings well, but him, what he did, what he sent, what he is, already you just go wooo!!!"

Mika: "can I ask a question Florent, don't you think he looks a bit like a young Johnny Hallyday?" (to which David says he has already been told that). I'm telling you something: if you have this young-johhny-face, and if really you can give the same energy, and I imagine the same dance even if I haven't seen it, but with other songs and in another repertoire, then really we are in a hole. And now the pressure is on you Florent Pagny!"

Pagny: "I just want to explain why I pressed so quickly: there's a lot of singers who'd like to sing like Elvis, but it's really really hard, and the one who is able right from the first 4 notes to give you exactly the same thing, you press, and you say "what a jewel!" and then you three don't turn! And I just think this story is too beautiful" (in a "so easy for me" way).

Hello!

Watch and download on MikaWebsite[.Com!] - "Prime" & "La Suite" n°3 - http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-saison-4-prime-la-suite-n3/

Thank you very much as always !! Your site's link is added to the list !!:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4057853&postcount=2819

Same old, fastsubs of Mika bits in part 2. Plus as an unsubtitled bonus, him in the background ruining the cake by trying to turn off the candles because it made me laugh :aah: (okay he's not ruining anything as it's a false cake but the laughing me didn't care)

-> https://vk.com/video286133104_170948241

Thank you very much Melyssa as always !!:wub2:

Your video is added to the list with :uk: flags.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4057853&postcount=2819

I couldn't understand Mika's joke "Florent Uton".... is it funny ???:blush-anim-cl:

I remember so well how he woke us up in the audience (literally :aah:), it was amazing...

At the end of the performance, Florent brags a bit "you haven't seen him, you don't know what you've missed, you'll have to watch it on tv!"

Zazie "so David, obviously, and I love it because in the end it's them who will have to decide, the audience chose you".

Pagny: "It' extraordinary this moment of absence from them. What a black hole for the three of you! You missed something that will become so much more, because now it is season 4 and everybody sings well, but him, what he did, what he sent, what he is, already you just go wooo!!!"

Mika: "can I ask a question Florent, don't you think he looks a bit like a young Johnny Hallyday?" (to which David says he has already been told that). I'm telling you something: if you have this young-johhny-face, and if really you can give the same energy, and I imagine the same dance even if I haven't seen it, but with other songs and in another repertoire, then really we are in a hole. And now the pressure is on you Florent Pagny!"

Pagny: "I just want to explain why I pressed so quickly: there's a lot of singers who'd like to sing like Elvis, but it's really really hard, and the one who is able right from the first 4 notes to give you exactly the same thing, you press, and you say "what a jewel!" and then you three don't turn! And I just thing this story is too beautiful" (in a "so easy for me" way).

Oh thank you!!!!!

I couldn't understand Mika's joke "Florent Uton".... is it funny ???:blush-anim-cl:

... No? :aah: . It was a word play with orang-utan. Let's say that "at least, he tried" :teehee:

Oh thank you!!!!!

You're welcome :wink2:

(appart from that, I still haven't watched the show. 3 weeks and I am already a show and a half late :doh: )