MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

wait, but if saturday will be aired a new song at the voice la suite, does it mean that he has already sung the song in front of the public? because it's not live.

I don't know if there will be a whole new song or just an extract of it.If you have seen "La Suite" of the last episode the little "special" about Jenifer and Florent, I think it will be something like this for Mika (and Zazie).

And/or maybe this?:

MatthieuGrelier

@MatthieuGrelier

Très belle journée avec #Mika @mikasounds ! De gds moments & de grosses surprises.. A decouvrir bientôt... #TheVoice

B34GYPbIcAAl_RG.jpg

12:17 - 2 dic 2014

/photo/1

I don't know if there will be a whole new song or just an extract of it.If you have seen "La Suite" of the last episode the little "special" about Jenifer and Florent, I think it will be something like this for Mika (and Zazie).

And/or maybe this?:

MatthieuGrelier

@MatthieuGrelier

Très belle journée avec #Mika @mikasounds ! De gds moments & de grosses surprises.. A decouvrir bientôt... #TheVoice

/photo/1

Thanks a lot !!!

You are amazing !!! :wub2:

I've forgot that photo at all !!!:doh:

/photo/1

Large one

15830114394_4da7010d14_o.jpg

And/or maybe this?:

MatthieuGrelier

@MatthieuGrelier

B34GYPbIcAAl_RG.jpg

/photo/1

ok, understand! thank you! :) I miss last "la suite"

ok, understand! thank you! :) I miss last "la suite"

Oh, okay.No problem, then I'll explain it to you :original:.Well, they followed Jenifer and Florent Pagny while they were working on their projects: Jenifer dubbing and in the promotion of animated film "Maya l'abeille" = "Maya the Bee" and Florent for his concert at the Zenith in Paris.So in the next episode of "La Suite", they will follow Mika and Zazie working on their projects.

Oh, okay.No problem, then I'll explain it to you :original:.Well, they followed Jenifer and Florent Pagny while they were working on their projects: Jenifer dubbing and in the promotion of animated film "Maya l'abeille" = "Maya the Bee" and Florent for his concert at the Zenith in Paris.So in the next episode of "La Suite", they will follow Mika and Zazie working on their projects.

Grazie! Finally tomorrow we'll know something new about the album. :biggrin2:

Who will help the coach for "The Battles" ?

https://vk.com/video242455066_170976388?hash=d8a5f773d23e3b4a

Thanks Touny from mikawebsite ! :)

The link isn't working, but it's an extract of a TV show about TV shows where they announce that Mika worked with the singer Julien Doré for this year's battles.

There is a better equity that Mika choose a French artist compared to other coaches. Because with Kylie Minogue last year, it was daring :naughty:

Could anyone tell me on what channel and how late the part about mika will air? I'm going to try to find french channels on my tv and watch it haha

The Voice is broadcasted on TF1. But, I don't know if strangers people can watch it...

The Voice is broadcasted on TF1. But, I don't know if strangers people can watch it...

i found the channel :biggrin2: !

could you maybe tell me how late the part about mika will be on, i can't find it anywhere?! :dunno:

The link isn't working, but it's an extract of a TV show about TV shows where they announce that Mika worked with the singer Julien Doré for this year's battles.

Thanks a lot for posting Chloe !!

VK

Quelle star va aider Mika à l'approche des battles ? uploaded by Touny, thanks a lot as always.

http://vk.com/video242455066_170976509

logo_closer.png

Closer

http://www.closermag.fr/tele/dossier-the-voice/saison-4/news/the-voice-4-decouvrez-quelles-stars-vont-aider-les-coachs-a-l-approche-des-b-464842#

Daphne-Buerki-sur-le-plateau-du-Tube-le-07-fevrier-2015_exact1024x768_l.jpg

Daphné Bürki a révélé aujourd'hui dans Le Tube quelles stars aideront Zazie, Mika et Jenifer à coacher leurs talents lors des battles de la saison 4 de The Voice.

Les battles de la saison 4 de The Voice approchent à grand pas ! Chaque année à cette période, les quatre coachs de l'émission de télé-crochet de TF1 font appel à des stars pour les aider à préparer au mieux les talents de leur équipe à l'épreuve qui les attend. Daphné Bürki a révélé aujourd'hui dans Le Tube, l'émission média de Canal +, quels chanteurs ont accepté d'apporter leur soutien aux coachs de The Voice. Et première surprise, la présentatrice a déclaré que Florent Pagny "ne disposera pas cette année de coach star" pour l'aider à conseiller ses talents avant les battles.

Jenifer en revanche a choisi de se faire aider par Garou, qui connaît particulièrement bien la mécanique de The Voice puisqu'il a lui-même été coach pendant 3 ans. "Jenifer sera aidée par Garou. Zazie fera la paire avec Louis Bertignac et Mika fera appel à Julien Doré," a révélé Daphné Bürki. L'occasion donc pour Garou et Louis Bertignac de faire leur grand retour sur le plateau The Voice, pour le plus grand plaisir de leurs fans. Zazie, qui est la dernière arrivée au sein du jury de l'émission de TF1 pourra ainsi bénéficier de l'expérience de Louis Bertignac qui a participé aux deux premières saisons de The Voice avant de laisser son fauteuil rouge à Mika.

Translation:

Hi! Hello The Voice la suite, we are in Portobello in London and this is a legendary studio. Come in, I'll show you.

A fabulous studio indeed which welcomed other stars like Madonna, Rihanna and also....

George Michael.

So Mika, what about this long-awaited new album?

I'm finishing my album, the new album which will be released this year and we are working on arrangements for a symphonic concert in Montreal with 120 musicians.

While waiting for this incredible show, Mika polishes the arrangements of one of his future hits, and today he is recording bass

The song that we are starting to record as a demo is called 'Talk About You'. For me everything is linked. When I write, when I work on The Voice, it gives us energy, it gives me energy as a writer and as a singer.

Our coach is full of energy so after a well deserved break Mika, what's next?

Now we're going to my sister's place. It's not very far.

Did you know Mika's sister is a painter? It is then together that Mika and Yasmine are going to create the album cover. It will be a pretty portrait of Mika covered with pop collages

It starts with a very simple drawing, for example this. And then, something simple transforms into something much more elaborate. For the album I did a shooting a few days ago and around the photos we want to cut out some shapes in coloured paper and make some sort of collage.

Here the little interview that appeared on La Suite tonight with a piece of the new song "Talk About You" :wink2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxtyZuo401xaemp6Q0ZMMVhUZDA/view?usp=sharing

Someone could translate what he said, please? :pray:

Translation:

Hi! Hello The Voice la suite, we are in Portobello in London and this is a legendary studio. Come in, I'll show you.

A fabulous studio indeed which welcomed other stars like Madonna, Rihanna and also....

George Michael.

I'm finishing my album, the new album which will be released this year and we are working on arrangements for a symphonic concert in Montreal with 120 musicians.

While waiting for this incredible show, Mika polishes the arrangements of one of his future hits, and today he is recording bass

The song that we are starting to record as a demo is called 'Talk About You'. For me everything is linked. When I write, when I work on The Voice, it gives us energy, it gives me energy as a writer and as a singer.

Did you know Mika's sister is a painter? It is then together that Mika and Yasmine are going to create the album cover. It will be a pretty portrait of Mika covered with pop collages

It starts with a very simple drawing, for example this. And then, something simple transforms into something much more elaborate. For the album I did a shooting a few days ago and around the photos we want to cut out some shapes in coloured paper and make some sort of collage.

Thank you very much !!!! :huglove:

I'm going to add your posts to the LIST !! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4062369&postcount=303 :thumb_yello:

Translation:

George Michael.

Thank you so much Camille! You're the best!

7 February, 2015

Episode 5 : Blind auditions

Team MIKA

Jeremy Charvet [ A Lettre ]( Renan Luce )

WAT.TV http://www.wat.tv/video/jeremy-charvet-revisite-lettre-784ux_4cw81_.html

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_171137647

B9RrSPZCMAA-MG5.jpg:large

B9RrSmrCEAACL2X.jpg:large

Jeremy Charvet a sa sortie de scene

WAT.TV http://www.wat.tv/video/je-ne-sais-plus-ou-habite-785bj_4cw81_.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_171137618

B9R3wYkCAAItOhk.jpg:large