MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

Hello hello :D

You can watch and download « The Voice » saison 4 – « Prime » & « La Suite » n°16 + « Le Before » : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-the-voice-saison-4-prime-la-suite-n16-le-before/

All episodes are here : http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-4/

You can watch and download (vidéo & MP3)

Mika chante la chanson « Good Guys » lors de la finale de « The Voice » : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-audio-mika-chante-la-chanson-good-guys-lors-de-la-finale-de-the-voice/

Mika chante « Your Song » en duo avec David Thibault : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-audio-mika-chante-your-song-en-duo-avec-david-thibault/

The performances were wonderful. I enjoyed the cover of "Your Song" quite a bit, but then, that's been one of my favorite Elton songs for several decades now...

FINAL

DUO by Finalist and Coaches

MIKA and David "Your Song" by Elton John

Thanks for the links again :flowers2: I loved both performances and would love to hear Mika covering Your Song some day  :wub:

Oh, I liked so much how Mika sang Elton John's song! :wub:  Once more I see that his songs are perfect for Mika (he did Why They Call it The Blues just stunningly! :bow: )

And it was quite a surprise for me that the duet was good, I didn't expected much harmony of these different singers' duet (in fact, I didn't expected much from David at all). 

Thank you so much for all the links Lucrezia Eriko Maggie and Antoine :huglove:

Yes, thanks a lot to you and all those who have shared videos, photos, articles, translations, etc.

and made accessible all about The Voice France also to those outside France.
You are very, very kind   :thumb_yello:  :flowers2:  :huglove:

Yes, thanks a lot to you and all those who have shared videos, photos, articles, translations, etc.

and made accessible all about The Voice France also to those outside France.
You are very, very kind   :thumb_yello:    :huglove:

Yes, thank you all very much! Because of that I could follow the entire show! :flowers2:

Here are the last two mika's vids on periscope

LIVE on Periscope: Backstage avant la finale. Avec Florent

https://vk.com/video251318454_171346050

LIVE on Periscope: Rehearsals "Good Guys" with Sankofa Unit :) in my dressing room

https://vk.com/video251318454_171346062

you're such a treasure Lucrezia!! Thank you so much  :original:

Le parcours de David Thibault : "Je vois l'évolution que Mika m'a apporté"

FINAL

It's edided a clip from 

Replay : The Voice 4 du 25 avril 2015

:bow: Could anyone translate it when you have a time to do... ?

Yes, can anyone translate them, please?  :bow:

I can try to make the transcription and translation of the second video "Mika as a coach", but a native speaker should check if it is correct.

Yes, can anyone translate them, please?  :bow:

I can try to make the transcription and translation of the second video "Mika as a coach", but a native speaker should check if it is correct.

Late answer, if you're still interested (very late, sorry, haven't been here for a while. It's been redecorated since XD)

First vid:

David: (blabla unrelated to Mika) I trusted him, and I was right because I can see who I evolved thanks to him. Without him I may not have been that far. For the last show the important is to have fun, and it's my last time on that stage. If I had to remember one thing only, it would be the love of the audience.

Second vid:

Mika: Tell me my flaws. Don't be scared, you won't hurt me.

David: well... I don't know in fact

Mika: Go on! what's my flaw?

David: When you say smething, it's straight. It's like this.

Mika: a bit too direct.

David: there's no alternative, it's that way and not another.

Mika: yes, that's true a bit.

Mika: during this month we spent together, I pushed him, I shaked him, I destroyed his hair which was a bit like a listed historical monument, on a yound 17yo child his hair was like protected by the law. Conservation, don't touch, it's my monument. Not anymore. 

Mika: tonight we're gonna sing "your song" from Elton John. Are you scared?

David: A bit

Mika: that's good.

David: I can't express how I feel because he's a huge artist worldwide... well you're worldwide! Do you realise?

Mika: oh. It depends. Thank you.

David: You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Late answer, if you're still interested (very late, sorry, haven't been here for a while. It's been redecorated since XD)

First vid:

David: (blabla unrelated to Mika) I trusted him, and I was right because I can see who I evolved thanks to him. Without him I may not have been that far. For the last show the important is to have fun, and it's my last time on that stage. If I had to remember one thing only, it would be the love of the audience.

Second vid:

Mika: Tell me my flaws. Don't be scared, you won't hurt me.

David: well... I don't know in fact

Mika: Go on! what's my flaw?

David: When you say smething, it's straight. It's like this.

Mika: a bit too direct.

David: there's no alternative, it's that way and not another.

Mika: yes, that's true a bit.

Mika: during this month we spent together, I pushed him, I shaked him, I destroyed his hair which was a bit like a listed historical monument, on a yound 17yo child his hair was like protected by the law. Conservation, don't touch, it's my monument. Not anymore. 

Mika: tonight we're gonna sing "your song" from Elton John. Are you scared?

David: A bit

Mika: that's good.

David: I can't express how I feel because he's a huge artist worldwide... well you're worldwide! Do you realise?

Mika: oh. It depends. Thank you.

David: You're welcome.

Yes, I'm still interested!

Thank you very much, you are very kind!!  :hug:  :flowers2: