MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

Hello, everybody!!

Well, I have no idea how to start here. There're so many things to write down that I really don't know from where I start. Ok, i'll start from the beginning... better.

Maybe some of you know, but i'm Paris for studies until december. Before left Brasil i looked if Mika would do some concert on Europe this time (of course!), but, sadly, there was nothing. Some weeks ago i saw a post on Mika's official page about places for The Voice recording... in Paris... on November... 2014. When i saw that i was like: :swoon:

For real. I didn't passed off, but i went crazy, hardly.

I've got a message from Anne saying that Béatrice had extra entrances for the 1st day... of course i said YES! A huge, big, fat YES. It was like 1a.m. already, but i was so electric, like it was noon. In the following day, i've got in touch with these (really, really,..., really) lovely french fans to set up all the things.

It was real.

After almost 6 years and a failed try in São Paulo... for the 1st time in my life i would see Mika.

The 5 days before the dream-come-true-day went really fast and slow at the same time. My psychological preparation, my gift preparation, everything was special and had a way-too-good mean.

I must say that i don't remember the day of the program recording, just remember i'm at the queue meeting many special people for the 1st time of my life and, finely, meeting, in the real world, people that i used to talk with or read the comments here. Just the waiting line made my day. After a long time way from home, i felt like in a family, at home.

Ok. We got in.

WOW! it was a huge preparation. It's really pretty place.

But we all were looking for Mika's seat, of course. He's the 2nd from left and, guess what, we're at the left! THANKS GOD!

Lucia, Manon, Nadie and I made the party there. We sang, we danced... we did a really mess before the start of the recording.

Manon never saw Mika live as well... so, we were 2 that day.

yeah, you could touch the anxiously on the environment.

Like a thunder, in the middle of night, when nobody's waiting: Mika was on stage. and i was like: :shocked:

I was like that for a few minutes.

:shocked:

Kidding. Just few seconds.

Gosh, Mika's HUGE! Ok, i've saw some videos, comments and stuff, but, when you see him LIVE... Gosh... now i can confirm, he has 1,92m... and the same proportion of high, he's cute, sweet, nice, fun etc etc etc... ok, so cliché to talk those things here.

The recording was sooo nice. Mika and Zazie made the best double ever. I already like her, her songs etc. But now, I like her more (and really hope for a featuring between them). The new talents were nice. :mf_rosetinted: Must say sometimes i was looking for nothing or to Mika wondering what the hell i was doing there. Really, i'm not normal... :fisch:

Ok, facts: after 6 hours of recording i was sooooo hungry and tired.

A sandwich, some (delicious) home-made macarrons and some minutes of waiting outside the studio later, Mika's van stop at the entrance of the parking.

Another time i was like :shocked:

Really. It was true.

One hand i was if a gift for him (an album of a brazilian singer, Daniela Mercury... of course) and, on the other hand, my flag and a pen. And I was like :shocked: for some time... until i realize that was the real Mika just some few centimeters of me...

Ok, i forgot her name (sorry, please, don't heat me). But there was this super, lovely lady that said to Mika that I was from Brasil and it was my 1st time seeing him.

He just looked up (he was signing something), looked at me and said, with the most beautiful smile in the whole world: du Brésil?! (From Brazil?!)

I think i don't have to say it again... just an smilie to refresh your memory: :shocked:

Few seconds later, when he said he was leaving, i said to him. That time i remembered that i also had voice (cool!) and i called him and said something that i have no idea now. For sure it was something stupid and in a horrible french, that i'm sure. There're two videos (already posted here) we talking to me and i'm trying to communicated like a normal human being (well, the most ~~normal~~ i can be).

I gave him the CD, which had a package with many post-its written "thanks" in different languages. And, then, he got the flag from my had and wrote "obrigado" ("thanks" in portuguese) on it.

:shocked::shocked:

And, to finished he said: "Oh, on my next album that will be a song called 'Rio'!".

i'm also from Rio de Janeiro. What you think, i was sooo, sooooooo shocked that i said "It's my city!"

In french "city", "ville" is feminine word, i should say "c'est mA ville!". But, what you guys think I said?

A person that went like that :shocked: for, at least, 3 times that day...

I said "C'est mON ville".

It was better be like :shocked: and that's all.

:aah:

After all the jump, screaming, rouling on the ground, fireworks etc etc, i went to talk with everybody,hug, kiss etc etc.

Kidding, wasn't that much...:mf_rosetinted:

Well... that's me report of the 1st recording day, the 10th. It's so weird to make a report here. I thought that would take a while to be here... but, thanks God, i'm finely here.

I hope i could take some laughs of you and passed all the good things i was feeling.

I just wanna thanks all of you that make this happens. Really. If there was no MFC, MikaFrance or others pages, i would never see Mika in Paris.

Thanks for all the people involved on it, thanks for the reception, the patience etc... thanks, for real.

And, of course, thanks Mika. For everything.

Thank you guys!

:group_hug::flowers2:

Oh, and sorry for doing my report so late.

I was looking for some words (and already didn't find it, as you can see). I also went to the 2nd day.

I'll make a report when i realize that i saw Mika twice on a week and I gave him some home-made brigadeiros (a typical brazilian desert)...

:mf_rosetinted:

see you guys later...

:huglove:

I was looking for some words (and already didn't find it, as you can see). I also went to the 2nd day.

I'll make a report when i realize that i saw Mika twice on a week and I gave him some home-made brigadeiros (a typical brazilian desert)...

see you guys later...

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot for your long and detailed report about your adventure with MFCers and MIKA in Paris! I'm REALLY happy on your behalf - that you got to see the recording, meet him, and get your autograph! :huglove: I had to watch the vid. once again, where he talks about Rio - now that I know he talked to you there! I do hope he'll add your hometown Rio to his next tourlist - that would surely top it all :blush-anim-cl: Now I look forward to your report about the 2nd day ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Hello, everybody!!

Well, I have no idea how to start here. There're so many things to write down that I really don't know from where I start. Ok, i'll start from the beginning... better.

Maybe some of you know, but i'm Paris for studies until december. Before left Brasil i looked if Mika would do some concert on Europe this time (of course!), but, sadly, there was nothing. Some weeks ago i saw a post on Mika's official page about places for The Voice recording... in Paris... on November... 2014. When i saw that i was like: :swoon:

I've got a message from Anne saying that Béatrice had extra entrances for the 1st day... of course i said YES! A huge, big, fat YES. It was like 1a.m. already, but i was so electric, like it was noon. In the following day, i've got in touch with these (really, really,..., really) lovely french fans to set up all the things.

It was real.

After almost 6 years and a failed try in São Paulo... for the 1st time in my life i would see Mika.

The 5 days before the dream-come-true-day went really fast and slow at the same time. My psychological preparation, my gift preparation, everything was special and had a way-too-good mean.

I must say that i don't remember the day of the program recording, just remember i'm at the queue meeting many special people for the 1st time of my life and, finely, meeting, in the real world, people that i used to talk with or read the comments here. Just the waiting line made my day. After a long time way from home, i felt like in a family, at home.

Ok. We got in.

But we all were looking for Mika's seat, of course. He's the 2nd from left and, guess what, we're at the left! THANKS GOD!

Lucia, Manon, Nadie and I made the party there. We sang, we danced... we did a really mess before the start of the recording.

Like a thunder, in the middle of night, when nobody's waiting: Mika was on stage. and i was like: :shocked:

Gosh, Mika's HUGE! Ok, i've saw some videos, comments and stuff, but, when you see him LIVE... Gosh... now i can confirm, he has 1,92m... and the same proportion of high, he's cute, sweet, nice, fun etc etc etc... ok, so cliché to talk those things here.

The recording was sooo nice. Mika and Zazie made the best double ever. I already like her, her songs etc. But now, I like her more (and really hope for a featuring between them). The new talents were nice. :mf_rosetinted: Must say sometimes i was looking for nothing or to Mika wondering what the hell i was doing there. Really, i'm not normal... :fisch:

A sandwich, some (delicious) home-made macarrons and some minutes of waiting outside the studio later, Mika's van stop at the entrance of the parking.

Really. It was true.

One hand i was if a gift for him (an album of a brazilian singer, Daniela Mercury... of course) and, on the other hand, my flag and a pen. And I was like :shocked: for some time... until i realize that was the real Mika just some few centimeters of me...

Ok, i forgot her name (sorry, please, don't heat me). But there was this super, lovely lady that said to Mika that I was from Brasil and it was my 1st time seeing him.

He just looked up (he was signing something), looked at me and said, with the most beautiful smile in the whole world: du Brésil?! (From Brazil?!)

I think i don't have to say it again... just an smilie to refresh your memory: :shocked:

Few seconds later, when he said he was leaving, i said to him. That time i remembered that i also had voice (cool!) and i called him and said something that i have no idea now. For sure it was something stupid and in a horrible french, that i'm sure. There're two videos (already posted here) we talking to me and i'm trying to communicated like a normal human being (well, the most ~~normal~~ i can be).

I gave him the CD, which had a package with many post-its written "thanks" in different languages. And, then, he got the flag from my had and wrote "obrigado" ("thanks" in portuguese) on it.

And, to finished he said: "Oh, on my next album that will be a song called 'Rio'!".

i'm also from Rio de Janeiro. What you think, i was sooo, sooooooo shocked that i said "It's my city!"

In french "city", "ville" is feminine word, i should say "c'est mA ville!". But, what you guys think I said?

After all the jump, screaming, rouling on the ground, fireworks etc etc, i went to talk with everybody,hug, kiss etc etc.

Well... that's me report of the 1st recording day, the 10th. It's so weird to make a report here. I thought that would take a while to be here... but, thanks God, i'm finely here.

I hope i could take some laughs of you and passed all the good things i was feeling.

I just wanna thanks all of you that make this happens. Really. If there was no MFC, MikaFrance or others pages, i would never see Mika in Paris.

Thanks for all the people involved on it, thanks for the reception, the patience etc... thanks, for real.

Thank you guys!

Awww! Lovely, lovely report. I'm so delighted for you. :huglove:

Hello, everybody!!

Wesley, thanks for your report, once again I'm so glad that you could meet Mika :wub2:

It was lovely to meet you, and now we don't want that you go back to Brazil, we want to keep you with us in France :wink2:

(and don't worry about "mon ville" :wink2:)

Oh Wesley, it was a real pleasure to read your report. I understand yours fellings when you saw him for the first time.

I felt the same when it happen to me :wub2:

I'm really happy for you and i'm glad that you also met Béa and the others french fans. They were so nice with me when i went to Paris two years ago. :huglove:

Thank you for your report Wesley :huglove: . I agree with Alireine: we won't want to let you go back to Rio now! Your enthusiast is like a sunshine :wub2:.

(And you're famous here now: remember you were in the newspapers :aah: )

Hello ^^ Wesley.

I just read your lovely report.:wub2: Thank you so much!! I'm glad for you. ^^

This report reminds me the moment when I met Mika the first time in my life. :blush-anim-cl:

Bon séjour à Paris. :)

Sorry my poor english. ^.ㅜ

Hello, everybody!!

It was real.

Ok. We got in.

Really. It was true.

Thank you guys!

Hi, everybody !

I saw that reports of The Voice were written in english here.

I know what I wrote mine in french, and I've totally forgot to translate in english for not French speaking :aah:

(And, I'm sorry for mistakes, I'm very tired this evening ^^)

So,

I went to studios a bit late, but there was still the line, I was reassured !

I was exited, my mother hasn't understood, and I recognized some fans, but, a whole shy like me, I dare not speak with they :doh:

Waiting, waiting, again, and again, in the cold during more than 1 hour... But it wasn't really serious, I was excited ! I jumped at same place, I was like a crazy girl, like a fool ! :teehee:

I can spoke with some fans and people who were behind of me, there was funny, and we're not feel the cold ^^

Few times after, we are seat just near from arrival of talents, and the chair of Mika was on my field of vision, not need of turn a lot my head :teehee:

Before entry of coachs, we did a battery of tests for recording with presenters, and for differents cameras ..... Our hands are died ! ^^

Now, arrivals of coachs. We scream their names, and 10X more for Mika !......And he arrived in late ! :aah::naughty:

He was applauded, the Fan club was here !

They take their seats, and they stand for sing the collegial. They passed by "my block" They sing, and Mika make some mistakes on lyrics, he wasn't habit to sing french songs like this :naughty:

So, they stand again of sing a new time, and all coachs smiles in our direction, my mother was happy because one of four coachs is his idol of youth (Florent Pagny), and me and people near from me have laugh I'm happy too (guess why ? :naughty: )

Second chance, No mistakes, there was good, there was a real atmosphere :D

Now, talents arrived, one by one Mika has sad to be chosen. He was angry, and says : "****, three in a row !! :biggrin2::floor:

Sorry Mika, but, you're not the little new coach ! :naughty:

But, with his technique of "10 chapters to became a singer", he succeed to have 3/4 talents on a price of 25 on average ! ^^

End of recording. We owe to wait to take our clothes. So, Mika go in the middle block to speak with many MikaFans who were sit here. And me, I wait without success...

And a woman scream his name so that he comes towards us.

I speak with her about Mika, and shout : "Mika ! Come here !! There is a girl who is a big fan of you since 4/5 years, and she hasn't see you in real !!!"

So, he walks toward our direction, and stop in front of me. And a little conversation was born :

"You're fan of me ?

-Yes, since 5 years, in 2009.

-Great ! And how old are you ?

- 17. 18 in few days.

-So, you has 12 when you listen me for the first time ?

-Yes. :blush-anim-cl:

-That's weird, you looks like very young for your age.

-I know."

Sometimes, I didn't arrived to place one sentence, and he says by laughing : "Calm down ! I'm not a freak, I don't go to eat you ! :naughty: "

I was so embarrassed ! And, for console me, he make a hug by saiyng : "Thanks a lot" :wub2: My reaction was like this -> :swoon:

And, he go in backstage.

I shiffered during 10 minutes. One of my dreams come true. It's damage that phone were forbidden, my mother wanted to immortalize this moment !

Finally, I was not able to waiting out, my mother and me were so tired !

We go away 10 minutes before the exit of Mika.

This "night" will be in my head during a good moment !

see you guys later...

Hi Wesley! It's good to see you again, it's been a while!

Hi, everybody !

I know what I wrote mine in french, and I've totally forgot to translate in english for not French speaking :aah:

So,

I was exited, my mother hasn't understood, and I recognized some fans, but, a whole shy like me, I dare not speak with they :doh:

Waiting, waiting, again, and again, in the cold during more than 1 hour... But it wasn't really serious, I was excited ! I jumped at same place, I was like a crazy girl, like a fool ! :teehee:

I can spoke with some fans and people who were behind of me, there was funny, and we're not feel the cold ^^

Few times after, we are seat just near from arrival of talents, and the chair of Mika was on my field of vision, not need of turn a lot my head :teehee:

Before entry of coachs, we did a battery of tests for recording with presenters, and for differents cameras ..... Our hands are died ! ^^

Now, arrivals of coachs. We scream their names, and 10X more for Mika !......And he arrived in late ! :aah::naughty:

They take their seats, and they stand for sing the collegial. They passed by "my block" They sing, and Mika make some mistakes on lyrics, he wasn't habit to sing french songs like this :naughty:

So, they stand again of sing a new time, and all coachs smiles in our direction, my mother was happy because one of four coachs is his idol of youth (Florent Pagny), and me and people near from me have laugh I'm happy too (guess why ? :naughty: )

Now, talents arrived, one by one Mika has sad to be chosen. He was angry, and says : "****, three in a row !! :biggrin2::floor:

But, with his technique of "10 chapters to became a singer", he succeed to have 3/4 talents on a price of 25 on average ! ^^

End of recording. We owe to wait to take our clothes. So, Mika go in the middle block to speak with many MikaFans who were sit here. And me, I wait without success...

I speak with her about Mika, and shout : "Mika ! Come here !! There is a girl who is a big fan of you since 4/5 years, and she hasn't see you in real !!!"

So, he walks toward our direction, and stop in front of me. And a little conversation was born :

"You're fan of me ?

- 17. 18 in few days.

-I know."

Sometimes, I didn't arrived to place one sentence, and he says by laughing : "Calm down ! I'm not a freak, I don't go to eat you ! :naughty: "

I was so embarrassed ! And, for console me, he make a hug by saiyng : "Thanks a lot" :wub2: My reaction was like this -> :swoon:

And, he go in backstage.

I shiffered during 10 minutes. One of my dreams come true. It's damage that phone were forbidden, my mother wanted to immortalize this moment !

:blush-anim-cl: Oh dear - this is such a cute report, thank you for sharing! :huglove: I'm SO happy for you, and all the other MFCers, who had such great night(s) with MIKA, in lovely Paris - the city he always loved :wub2:

I'm sure you'll save this sweet memory in your mind, forever...:wink2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Oh dear - this is such a cute report, thank you for sharing! :huglove: I'm SO happy for you, and all the other MFCers, who had such great night(s) with MIKA, in lovely Paris - the city he always loved :wub2:

I'm sure you'll save this sweet memory in your mind, forever...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Thanks !

(I'm terribly sorry for not censure the bad word, I wrote too fast :aah: )

I can't quote your post Wesley but this is for you :wink2:

I'm so happy for you :wub2: and I loved reading your report :tears::wub2:

It soothes the sadness of having to miss the M&G for fifteen minutes because of my husband :sad:

But I could talk to Mika very briefly on the stage and he answered me :wub2: and meeting so many members of my beloved Mika family (and you :wub2: ) was a dream :biggrin2:

I'm so happy for you and all the other fans I was waiting with because so many of them met him for the very first time :woot_jump: and so many dreams came true on that night :wub2:

Thanks a lot for your sweet report :huglove: and I'm so happy we finally met :wub2:

Hi, everybody !

So,

"You're fan of me ?

- 17. 18 in few days.

-I know."

And, he go in backstage.

Thank you very much for your sweet report :wub2:

And, of course, here it is... :wub2:

10354156_10152837077637179_2658689801991379733_n.jpg?oh=593853bb161ce6e1e3e345fb00586d47&oe=54E1DCAF

:swoon:

:wub2::thumb_yellow:

see you guys later...

I can't wait to read your next report :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: