MIKA in French Press - 2015

Kumazzz

A new article from here: http://www.quebecspot.com/2015/02/acces-illimite-de-retour-pour-une-4e-saison-03022015/

À Milan avec Mika

C’est dans l’effervescence de la vie haute en couleur du populaire chanteur que Jean-Philippe l’a retrouvé à Milan. Vous découvrirez Mika comme vous ne l’avez jamais vu, que ce soit chez lui à Milan, dans les coulisses d’un concert privé ou de l’émission X Factor. Aussi, il y aura Mika comme vous ne l’avez jamais entendu alors qu’il se confie à Jean-Philippe sur sa vie privée et explique pourquoi il refuse de parler de sa vie amoureuse. Enfin, vous entendrez en primeur une chanson de son tout dernier album!

This is a quick translation, I'm sorry if it's not correct... :blush-anim-cl:

It is in the excitement of the colorful life of the popular singer that Jean-Philippe found him in Milan. You will discover Mika as you've never seen, either at his home in Milan, behind the scenes of a private concert or in X Factor. Also, there will be Mika like you've never heard while he entrusts himself to Jean-Philippe about his private life and explains why he refuses to talk about his love life. Then, you will hear an exclusive song from his last album !

You did good with the translation. My Google translator puts it as a première of a song from the album. So hopefully, it's one we haven't heard before. How exciting.

i wouldn't get too excited about hearing a new song... let's not forget the guy was following him around Milan, at the time where Mika sang on XF "Good Guy/Happy Ending"

i have a feeling that's what it is :teehee:

I agree with you,but I hope it's at least Good Guys (without Happy Ending) :D

I don't know if someone alreaydy post it, but Mika will be in "Le divan" sur France 3 shortly.

Ugh. I really don't like Marc-Olivier Fogiel. Pfeuh!

Thanks for all the news and vid about Accès Illimité, this one on the contrary I really can't wait to see :pbjt:

I agree with you,but I hope it's at least Good Guys (without Happy Ending) :D

Yes, that would be awesome :thumb_yello:

I want to hear the whole song too:wub2:

As much as I love Happy Ending , I get so frustrated when it starts because I want Good Guys , the whole Good Guys and nothing but Good Guys :naughty:

As much as I love Happy Ending , I get so frustrated when it starts because I want Good Guys , the whole Good Guys and nothing but Good Guys :naughty:

Same here. Happy Ending was good in it's day, but Good Guys is for today. I love that new song and want to hear it all the way through.

Exactly my thoughts, dear! :wink2: I'm dying to hear the whole Good Guys song. :wub2:

Can anyone do the translation, please?

I'd need the video of that, or a whole audio file at least cause I'm lazy :biggrin2:

Anyone can provide them for me like ...now? If so, I'll do the transcription + translation this afternoon

Speaking of subtitles.... I'd like very very much to subtitle Accès illimité if we get to the recording.

Anyone wants to join?

(we'll have a french native speaker who's super good at english to supervise us, so this time you'll get a very nice thing).

Edited by Elwendin

Very interesting article about the Montreal's gigs... it seems that Mika will sing 2 or 3 new songs! :wink2:

http://m.ledevoir.com/culture/musique/431034/comment-symphoniser-la-musique-pop

That one I can translate on the road :thumb_yello: Easier than audio in the car for me on the way to the pyrenees.

Accès Illimité

Here a new video (I think) about Acces Illimité ! :fisch:

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/accesillimite/accueil

I don't know if the video will be able everywhere (and every time because I don't found the direct link of it...) but in France we can see it !

I'm downloading it so after uploading I will share a download link. It will take severals minuts (bad connexion sorry). :sneaky2:

I've just discovered that I can download video from the canadian site, I didn't know it, I mean I thought that my software only worked in France :teehee:

Thanks a lot again !!!

ORIGINAL http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/accesillimite/accueil

Daily motion

Mika à Milan

La conciliation travail-famille avec Joël Legendre

Le chanteur Mika est l’un des artistes pop les plus connus de la planète. C’est dans l’effervescence de sa vie haute en couleurs que Jean-Philippe l’a retrouvé à Milan, en Italie, où il occupe un poste de coach à l’émission X Factor. Grâce à nos caméras, découvrez l’artiste comme vous ne l’avez jamais vu, que ce soit chez lui, dans les coulisses d’un concert privé ou au restaurant, pour un dîner-confessions. Plongez dans l’univers du chanteur qui sera de passage au Québec les 10, 11 et 12 février prochains pour une série de concerts avec l’Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal.

Après plus de 25 ans de carrière, Joël Legendre est l’un des animateurs préférés des Québécois et Jean-Philippe et Anouk ont eu envie de découvrir la réalité de sa nouvelle vie. Père pour la seconde fois l’été passé, il nous ouvre les portes de son chez lui et nous présente toute sa petite famille. Entre ses émissions de radio et son travail de metteur en scène du Gala Célébrations, laissez-vous emporter dans le quotidien de l’homme en congé de paternité le plus occupé du Québec !

Ne manquez pas la première d'Accès Illimité, ce dimanche 8 février à 21h30 sur le réseau TVA.

B83t806CMAAwlco.jpg:large

I translated into English the Mika related part

Mika in Milan

Mika is one of the most famous pop singer on the planet. Jean-Philippe met him in Milano, in Italy where he is a coach in XFactor and he shared parts of his buzzing busy colorful life. Thanks to our cameras , discover the artist as you have never seen him, at home, backstage during a private gig or in a restaurant for a confession dinner. Dive into rhe singer 's universe. He will be in Quebec on February 9th, 10th and 11 th for three shows with OSM.

New sneak peek of the interview at Acces Illimitè, thank to Eriko who posted it on Twitter

[YOUTUBE]8jdkDiaR2zI[/YOUTUBE]

Accès Illimité facebook

Voici un court extrait de l'émission de dimanche avec MIKA.

MP4 https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/10921596_938719689502282_184130227_n.mp4?rl=1500&vabr=537&oh=bb4926bca4fabd47789082c33fd1d195&oe=54D6189B

[YOUTUBE]Bu8suv7X4cA[/YOUTUBE]

Very interesting article about the Montreal's gigs... it seems that Mika will sing 2 or 3 new songs! :wink2:

http://m.ledevoir.com/culture/musique/431034/comment-symphoniser-la-musique-pop

Very interesting!! Let's hope we'll be able to listen to at least a few bits of those amazing moments! Lucky those who can be there and enjoy it, and will also listen to some new stuff... Album end of April...... Amaaaaazing! :wub2:

Accès Illimité

Accès Illimité facebook

Voici un court extrait de l'émission de dimanche avec MIKA.

MP4 https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/10921596_938719689502282_184130227_n.mp4?rl=1500&vabr=537&oh=bb4926bca4fabd47789082c33fd1d195&oe=54D6189B

[YOUTUBE]Bu8suv7X4cA[/YOUTUBE]

who will record the Show tonight? I can´t wait to see this and also get it thanks to our subtitle Team with subtitles :thumb_yello:

who will record the Show tonight? I can´t wait to see this and also get it thanks to our subtitle Team with subtitles :thumb_yello:

it's tomorrow night (early Monday morning :aah: )! Tonight there will be the special interview at The Voice

Cannes Radio

THE VOICE - Interview de Mika

2 Février 2015 à 11h06

http://cannesradio.com/actus/voice-interview-de-mika

I'd need the video of that, or a whole audio file at least cause I'm lazy :biggrin2:

Anyone can provide them for me like ...now? If so, I'll do the transcription + translation this afternoon

:uk::france: Subtitles

I hope that this is going to help you. :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Kumazzz
mediafire liks don't work any more