Mika @ Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France - 6 August 2015

mari62

Does anyone know anything about the seated tickets for this concert?

And does anyone know if there is an age limit, can children go to this festival?

The seats are further from the stage than if you buy cheaper standing tickets.

I have asked the festival about the age limit, but I don't think there's one, as none of the French festivals I went to had one, and nothing is specified on the tick. I'll let you know as soon as they answer me :wink2:

The seats are further from the stage than if you buy cheaper standing tickets.

I have asked the festival about the age limit, but I don't think there's one, as none of the French festivals I went to had one, and nothing is specified on the tick. I'll let you know as soon as they answer me :wink2:

Thanks Anne. :thumb_yello: And do you know if you're allocated specific seats or if there will be a mad dash to get best seats? :teehee:

I don't want No.4 to be caught up in any of the usual madness.

Thanks Anne. :thumb_yello: And do you know if you're allocated specific seats or if there will be a mad dash to get best seats? :teehee:

I don't want No.4 to be caught up in any of the usual madness.

In case I'd get some days off to come ,I'm also thinking about choosing seated place because I'm not comfortable at all with crowd surrounding me....:unsure: (and what about pushing and screaming....:shocked:)

I've send them a message to have more details but got no answer so far .

I'll let you know if I have news

In case I'd get some days off to come ,I'm also thinking about choosing seated place because I'm not comfortable at all with crowd surrounding me....:unsure: (and what about pushing and screaming....:shocked:)

I've send them a message to have more details but got no answer so far .

I'll let you know if I have news

Thank you. :thumb_yello:

Thank you. :thumb_yello:

They haven't answered me on the facebook page yet...they had answered right away the first time though ...I'll update you as soon as they answer. They also say more details should be soon available on their internet site, but it's still very much empty :aah:

They haven't answered me on the facebook page yet...they had answered right away the first time though ...I'll update you as soon as they answer. They also say more details should be soon available on their internet site, but it's still very much empty :aah:

Thanks. :thumb_yello:

There isn't a lot of information on their website. Is Corderie Royale the exact location of the fesitval?

Sorry for all the questions. :teehee:

I'll be going seated. :thumb_yello:

If i can get tickets of course. :teehee:

Still don't get news from the festival ,but I've got my seated ticket and there's no "seat number" on it ,just that doors are opening at 6pm

If you come and choice a seated place,don't hésitate to contact me : we may try to be seated side by side (if you want to ,of course....)

Still don't get news from the festival ,but I've got my seated ticket and there's no "seat number" on it ,just that doors are opening at 6pm

If you come and choice a seated place,don't hésitate to contact me : we may try to be seated side by side (if you want to ,of course....)

They still haven't answered me either :sneaky2:

Thanks. :thumb_yello:

There isn't a lot of information on their website. Is Corderie Royale the exact location of the fesitval?

Sorry for all the questions. :teehee:

I'm sorry that they don't answer :sneaky2: They say the official site will be updated soon, but it hasn't been either :sneaky2:

Unless they mean mikasoon? :mikacool:

Yes Corderie Royale is precisely where the festival takes place :thumb_yello:

EDIT: I just got a facebook notification that they have answered to me at this precise minute, but it 's nowhere to be found ...I hope it reappears...

it just did :thumb_yello:

"Les concerts sont déconseillés aux enfants de moins de 5 ans.

Des billets à tarif unique seront en vente pour les moins de 16 ans sur présentation de la carte d'identité (L'achat de ces billets sera possible dans les points de vente locaux à partir du 23 mars).

Des billets à tarifs réduits seront disponibles pour les étudiants et les moins de 18 ans sur présentation de la carte d'identité et d'un justificatif.

Les places assises ne sont pas numérotées et il n'y a pas de réservation possible. Les gradins se trouveront au fond de l'espace public.

Toutes ces informations seront disponibles sur notre site internet dès le lundi 2 mars.L'équipe du Summer Sound"

The concerts are more adapted to children over five (but not forbiden to them) There will be cheaper ticks on sale for young people under 16 with a valid ID to show, and also cheaper ticks for students and young people under 18 (with an ID and papers proving that they are students. All those ticks will be sold starting on March 23rd at local retaillers. The seats are not numbered and there's no possible reservation whatsoever. The bleachers will be at the bottom of the public space. All this information will be available on our internet site on March 2nd.

Summer Sound team

Edited by crazyaboutmika
"

All done :yay:

Ticket.... Two actually currently. :thumb_yello:

Hotel.... Two actually currently..... Erring on the side of caution :wink2:

Flights... Also two as my journey is in two stages. :naughty:

Really looking forward to it. So much so that I have booked two of everything. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

Really looking forward to it. So much so that I have booked two of everything. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I'm sorry that they don't answer :sneaky2: They say the official site will be updated soon, but it hasn't been either :sneaky2:

Unless they mean mikasoon? :mikacool:

Yes Corderie Royale is precisely where the festival takes place :thumb_yello:

EDIT: I just got a facebook notification that they have answered to me at this precise minute, but it 's nowhere to be found ...I hope it reappears...

it just did :thumb_yello:

"Les concerts sont déconseillés aux enfants de moins de 5 ans.

Des billets à tarif unique seront en vente pour les moins de 16 ans sur présentation de la carte d'identité (L'achat de ces billets sera possible dans les points de vente locaux à partir du 23 mars).

Des billets à tarifs réduits seront disponibles pour les étudiants et les moins de 18 ans sur présentation de la carte d'identité et d'un justificatif.

Les places assises ne sont pas numérotées et il n'y a pas de réservation possible. Les gradins se trouveront au fond de l'espace public.

Toutes ces informations seront disponibles sur notre site internet dès le lundi 2 mars.L'équipe du Summer Sound"

The concerts are more adapted to children over five (but not forbiden to them) There will be cheaper ticks on sale for young people under 16 with a valid ID to show, and also cheaper ticks for students and young people under 18 (with an ID and papers proving that they are students. All those ticks will be sold starting on March 23rd at local retaillers. The seats are not numbered and there's no possible reservation whatsoever. The bleachers will be at the bottom of the public space. All this information will be available on our internet site on March 2nd.

Summer Sound team

Thanks for your help Anne :thumb_yello:

:aah: This should give you double fun!!...:naughty:

Love,love

me

So now I have something to look forward to. I´m happy to see some MFC´iers in August ( but still hope for many more dates ). Only the train isn´t booked yet. :teehee:

Great! Looking forward to seeing you Sabine. I think this will be my only date this summer... Unless there are any in the UK of course :lmfao:

:aah: This should give you double fun!!...:naughty:

Love,love

me

True! I didn't think of that!

Thanks for your help Anne :thumb_yello:

You're very welcome Treasa :huglove:

So now I have something to look forward to. I´m happy to see some MFC´iers in August ( but still hope for many more dates ). Only the train isn´t booked yet. :teehee:

Great! Looking forward to seeing you Sabine. I think this will be my only date this summer... Unless there are any in the UK of course :lmfao:

I'm so looking forward to seing you again Treasa and Kath :woot_jump: ...and it will be great to meet Sabine :wub2: and everyone else who'll be there and that I only know online as well...and of course Mika :teehee::mikadas: ::mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Yay :yay::thumb_yello: