Mika @ Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France - 6 August 2015

mari62

3 tickets booked, seated!

3 hotels booked, provisionally!

Still not sure if we'll just drive down on the day.

But I can't outdo you on the flights Kath. :teehee:

This, I hope, will be No.4s first Mika gig. :yay:

:yay::thumb_yello:

It's looking good! :thumb_yello: don't leave it so late this time before deciding Ines! :wink2:

Is everyone planning on being there the night before so that we can have a nice dinner together?

we will travel on 5th August so I think we will be there in the evening.

3 tickets booked, seated!

3 hotels booked, provisionally!

Still not sure if we'll just drive down on the day.

But I can't outdo you on the flights Kath. :teehee:

This, I hope, will be No.4s first Mika gig. :yay:

:yay:

It's looking good! :thumb_yello: don't leave it so late this time before deciding Ines! :wink2:

Is everyone planning on being there the night before so that we can have a nice dinner together?

We didn't make plans yet but I'm sure we will be there the night before. A dinner together would be great. :thumb_yello:

we will travel on 5th August so I think we will be there in the evening.

We didn't make plans yet but I'm sure we will be there the night before. A dinner together would be great. :thumb_yello:

Great. I think I get into La Rochelle about lunch time on 5th.

You are all so busy :shocked:

After Montreal I have to save some money first, before thinking about going to any gigs, atm :tears:

does not mean that is easy for me but it helps me to survive and I mean it by word and I'm saving money as well, will not do other things

does not mean that is easy for me but it helps me to survive and I mean it by word and I'm saving money as well, will not do other things

That's great that you'll be there too Kath, Annie and Frauke :group_hug:

I would love to have dinner with you the night before the gig, but mentioning it to my pumpkin made him grumpy at once :sneaky2:

Anyway I'll be so happy to see you all on the 6th, even if I miss the MFC dinner :sad:

Cassilda, you still have time , Annie is right :thumb_yello:

I hope not :pray::hug:

Problem is I can't refuse , i recieved this offer to replace a GP during the whole month as she is going on vacation...so either I say no and i risk staying home during the whole month or I say yes and ask not to work on the 6th and 7th...:fisch:

Problem is I can't refuse , i recieved this offer to replace a GP during the whole month as she is going on vacation...so either I say no and i risk staying home during the whole month or I say yes and ask not to work on the 6th and 7th...:fisch:

Maybe you could negociate that :thumb_yello: Best of luck :huglove:

That's great that you'll be there too Kath, Annie and Frauke :group_hug:

I would love to have dinner with you the night before the gig, but mentioning it to my pumpkin made him grumpy at once :sneaky2:

Anyway I'll be so happy to see you all on the 6th, even if I miss the MFC dinner :sad:

Cassilda, you still have time , Annie is right :thumb_yello:

Anne, do you drive?

Anne, do you drive?

I do. The thing is we'll be back from holidays so in the camping car which I don't drive...and he is a control freak so he wouldn' t let me go on my own...and all he does at the festivals is stay in the camping car and watch TV so for this that would mean more time on his own in the camping car...but thanks for caring :huglove:

I'll try to negociate but he doesn't like crowds .....unless we had friends or maybe my daughter and her boyfriend with us but I'm not even sure that would work....

I do. The thing is we'll be back from holidays so in the camping car which I don't drive...and he is a control freak so he wouldn' t let me go on my own...and all he does at the festivals is stay in the camping car and watch TV so for this that would mean more time on his own in the camping car...but thanks for caring :huglove:

I'll try to negociate but he doesn't like crowds .....unless we had friends or maybe my daughter and her boyfriend with us but I'm not even sure that would work....

:huglove:

Are you staying close to the venue? What if bf and I pick you up with our car?

Time to learn to drive the camping car. :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

Oh such a pity. :sad:

And what happens if you become ill when your colleague if off? :fisch:

:dunno:

Nah, seriously, it doesn't work...if the date had been on weekend, it would have probably worked, getting 1 or two days off, but more than half a week is too much....:dunno: