Mika @ Rochefort Summer Sound Festival in Rochefort, France - 6 August 2015

mari62

:shocked: Do you honestly think fans would throw a sickie to go to see Mika:naughty:, unbelievable, as if :wink2:

When we feel sick we need to Mikamedicate ourselves :naughty:

Do you remember Axie who was in hospital and escaped to see Mika at the magic points gig? She said she was going to her grand mother's funeral as an excuse :fisch: but she could see Mika and I' m sure it helped het recover :wub2:

• Like 1

:huglove:

Are you staying close to the venue? What if bf and I pick you up with our car?

How sweet of you Annie :wub2:

We'll be on the way back to a three week summer holiday in the south...he usually tends to drive me to the gig at the last minute...but the thing is he's cautious of everything and everyone ...so I doubt he'd let me go...it sounds so ridiculous considering I'm 47.... I hope he ends up being more open to my online friends...but if he never gets out of the camping car meeting you is really complicated :doh:

:shocked: Do you honestly think fans would throw a sickie to go to see Mika:naughty:, unbelievable, as if :wink2:

Of course I wasn't implying that. I just wondered how the office would cope if she was genuinely sick when her colleague was off...

:mf_rosetinted:

And of course I don't know anyone who would be mad enough to pretend to be sick just to see Mika. Do I Sharon?? :naughty:

Edited by Treasa

We'll be on the way back to a three week summer holiday in the south...he usually tends to drive me to the gig at the last minute...but the thing is he's cautious of everything and everyone ...so I doubt he'd let me go...it sounds so ridiculous considering I'm 47.... I hope he ends up being more open to my online friends...but if he never gets out of the camping car meeting you is really complicated :doh:

Maybe we all need to turn up at the camping car to introduce ourselves... then he'll feel a lot more comfortable about letting you meet up with us.

Or that might go the other way and he'll think we're all completely mad, hop into the van and drive you right back home. :naughty:

Maybe we all need to turn up at the camping car to introduce ourselves... then he'll feel a lot more comfortable about letting you meet up with us.

Or that might go the other way and he'll think we're all completely mad, hop into the van and drive you right back home. :naughty:

Only over my dead body would he drive back Treasa :lmfao:

That might be the best way to introduce him to all of you :group_hug: and he would find out that we are all normal people :naughty:

I' m sure that' s the best way :thumb_yello::huglove::group_hug:

Of course I wasn't implying that. I just wondered how the office would cope if she was genuinely sick when her colleague was off...

:mf_rosetinted:

And of course I don't know anyone who would be mad enough to pretend to be sick just to see Mika. Do I Sharon?? :naughty:

No I don't think you do :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

Never would do something like that, not even for Mika :shocked:

Imagine, something happens - or boss finds out...bye, bye, job...no way...:no:

But I did understand it, like Theresa answered you :teehee:

We can have a big MFC bbq in front of the camping car. :naughty:

• Like 2

When we feel sick we need to Mikamedicate ourselves :naughty:

Do you remember Axie who was in hospital and escaped to see Mika at the magic points gig? She said she was going to her grand mother's funeral as an excuse :fisch: but she could see Mika and I' m sure it helped het recover :wub2:

OMG did she do that ? :naughty: If i was the head of a psychiatric ward I would give permissions to all the patients to go to a Mika gig , as part of their recovery :aah:

We can have a big MFC bbq in front of the camping car. :naughty:

I'll bring beers and some garlic marinated chicken kababs :drunk_sing:

• Like 1

OMG did she do that ? :naughty: If i was the head of a psychiatric ward I would give permissions to all the patients to go to a Mika gig , as part of their recovery :aah:

I'll bring beers and some garlic marinated chicken kababs :drunk_sing:

Yes she did :naughty: She used to be French rep by then. She's on the official magical numbers gig photo :wub2:

Yay for kebab :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm thinking about going to this festival but I've some questions about the journey.

The closest airport is Bordeaux (there is La Rochelle too but flights are too expensive) . Is the easiest way to arrive in Rochefort the train from Bordeaux? I've seen it costs about 60 euros A/R...

thank you in advance :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm thinking about going to this festival but I've some questions about the journey.

The closest airport is Bordeaux (there is La Rochelle too but flights are too expensive) . Is the easiest way to arrive in Rochefort the train from Bordeaux? I've seen it costs about 60 euros A/R...

thank you in advance :)

I wish I could help, but all I can do is bump the thread and I hope someone who knows can help you :wink2:

• 2 months later...

To the freaks attending the Rochefort Summer Sound Festival (August, the 6th), I have 2 spare beds in my bedroom (3 beds) from August, the 5th to August, the 7th (2 nights).
If nobody is interested to share (price for the 2 nights = 172 €, would be devided by 3), I cancel my booking and take a single room  :fisch: 
Let me know before the 30th of July  :wink2: 

Isa.

• Like 2

Awww, you are only 45 minutes from Rochefort? That is for sure a reason to go Theres to see heim. :naughty: (And I'm sorry for all who are nearly and can't go for any reason. Things like this are always a pain.)

O.k. I'm 12 hours away from Rochefort - but not reason to no think about, ins't it? But I have a question: where in (or around) Rochefort is this Summer Sound Festival? :fisch:

Hi Graciosa, yes, we will be on holidays in Royan by that time. I have planned to go to THAT gig because Mika was not making any gig nearer home (in the meantime, he announced a festival in Belgium on 31st July so I am going there too and husband will get mad  :teehee: )

I am planning to go from Royan to Rochefort by train, not to take the car all day and night and let husband and kids by foot 

I have a good friend who will be on holidays nearby, she's coming to the gig and told me she could drive me back. How nice from her  :thumb_yello: 

So, I hope I will be able to meet a lot of MFCers over there too but, as I am not driving, myself, that is not really sure. Hoping Mika will come out and we will be able to wait a bit together  :wink2: 

Is the appointment nearby Anne's mobile home ???   :wink2:  :wink2:  :teehee:  :teehee: 

@ISAJF414 : tu viens aussi Isa ??? :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello: 

​Did you find any roomate ? If I could I would share but I can't let husband + kids during 3 days during our annual holidays  :naughty: 

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 1

Well, 11 pm, that is late... but that is the price to pay when you are famous like MIKA  :wink2: 

By the way, the guy which is singing just before Mika (Christophe Willem) is a very good singer, one of the rare ones able to sing Mika's songs. He became famous after a TV singing contest called Nouvelle Star and had sung Love Today, he said that was SO difficult ... :teehee: 

He's got the same range of voice than Mika IMO, but is style is completely different and that is in french of course  ;) 

Edited by Sweetieval

Your Ticket Fairy stopping by with a contest to win a pair of tickets :yes:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php/_/mika-news/win-tickets-to-see-mika-at-the-summer-sound-fes-r40

Anyone?

Oh thanks Ticket Fairy  :wub: 

I love your picture, definitely  :wub:  :teehee:  :teehee: 

Does this man really exists ??? :wink2: 

What a pity I can't apply to win tickets, I would use them to bring my daughters who are 9 and 11. But Ticket Fairy said you have to be 18 or more  :(  :(  :( 

Edited by Sweetieval

Oh thanks Ticket Fairy  :wub: 

I love your picture, definitely  :wub:  :teehee:  :teehee: 

Does this man really exists ??? :wink2: 

What a pity I can't apply to win tickets, I would use them to bring my daughters who are 9 and 11. But Ticket Fairy said you have to be 18 or more  :(  :(  :( 

Is that to enter the comp?

Children are allowed to the festival. I'm bringing No4 who is 8.

Children under 10 can go free with an adult. Under 16, you can buy a ticket locally for, I think, 29euro.