2015 - MIKA & L’Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal - 11 Feb - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

guylainem123

Second report now ! I'm writing at the time almost everybody I'll talk about are watching the third gig. I'm sad I can't go but I'm finally resting after the gigs. I shouldn't as I still have a lot to do at school but I wanted to write my gig reports. Wednesday was, again, school day. I had to get up at 6 after 5 hours of sleep. It was an exam : 4 hours of laboratory where I needed ALL my focus cuz I had to work on excessively small things. My friends at school are awesome, they put LICM album to play cuz they knew we were goign to those gigs. So I was doing my exam with Mika's song all over my head, from the day before, from the album playing. But still, everything went fine. I had an other class on the afternoon and it ended at 3h30 : earlier than we expected !

We left to Montreal and got finally at the meetup a bit before 5PM. I LOVED the sticker on everybody's shirt. Finally I was able to know exactly who was everybody as I was told so much name tuesday and I couldn't remember 3. :aah: I was next to a new fan who knew about the MFC the day before, and BangBangLou (HI if you read this !!!!), with Paola, Valerria and an other nice lady I can't remember your name : I'm sorry ! You were very nice and I know that if I stay in Canada all my life I'll die before seeing Mika as much as you did. :aah: Lucky italian ladies. The dinner was awesome : thanks everybody who worked on this to make it happen. I kept my (doily ? not sure it's the good word but that's what google translate told me) and my name tag. The cherry on the cake was... the cake ! I was very surprised to see that cake, it was a piece of pure art. Everybody jumped on his feet to see it closer, real paparazzi for a piece of sugar. :aah: It tasted as good as it looked like.

Shortly after the cake we left for the gig. That second night was great but not AS MUCH as the other. I said in my other report that I was like hit by a train : the second was more like if I jumped in the train and I was just enjoying every song. It was still very good and Mika was in fire plus he looked more confident. I'm happy I've been there: one night was not enough. I recorded almost every songs (BAD GIRL BAD GIRL I KNOW) but as I was not 100% sure they were going to record one of the gig, I wanted more than memories. I didn't get caugh and my cellphone survived. Kiss me or kill me for doing it, I'm not the only one who used his cellphone on that night. Anyway, the sound is never like the real thing, it was more to let everyone hear the new songs and to understand a bit how the songs we already know sounded with an orchestra.

It's youtube videos, please don't spread them all over the internet or they'll erase it. It's all black : no videos of Mika singing or the orchestra itself. Sound only ! The quality is not optimal at all but it's better than nothing. I hope for a proper recording. If it's a DVD i'll buy it for sure. If I can't put them here tell me and I'll remove them. They are not publicly avalailable without link.

Toy Boy :

Underwater :

Boum Boum Boum :

Rain :

The last party :

Karen: sorry, didn't record it

Overrated :

Any other world :

Love you when I'm drunk :

Ordinary man :

Heroes :

Grace Kelly : http://youtu.be/8heK8_RPvUY

Over my Shoulder : http://youtu.be/3LvhzghCZks

Good Guys : http://youtu.be/hcmYmqTo3ec

Make you happy : http://youtu.be/RqfYxtoCQp0

Happy Ending : http://youtu.be/iktA9K8pIuc

Origin of love : http://youtu.be/SHCgi2mLzyE

Relax : http://youtu.be/-Y8giJw6pQo

Elle me dit : http://youtu.be/NetwPuaU5aE

Love Today : http://youtu.be/0B7BsIRDHLM

I tried to stay but I had to drive 1 hour again and I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. I hate that I couldn't miss even one day of school for Mika but it's the end of my program and it's just impossible. If the gig were just a few miles further I couldn't go so I'm still lucky. I'm sad I couldn't have an autograph on my Relax single CD. Too bad, next time. With a proper M&G pleeeease. I know Deb tried sooooo hard to get one. It's just that whole orchestra thing that make this not possible.

Thank you so so so much Alie!!! :wub2::huglove:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a quick report before i mix it up with tonight. :bleh:

I liked yesterday's show more than the first night. Because i knew what to expect. Because i had a better place right in front of mika, where i didn't have to bend my neck in weird angles. Because mika was more relaxed. And the acoustics were better too, dunno if because of my place or because they changed something, or both. At times i could hear mika's voice without the mic, which was very special ofc. :wub2:

Happy ending was great the first night, but totally awesome and perfect yesterday! :fangurl: this has to be my fave performance ever of this song! A few of us made the hand-hearts for little bit of love, and mika saw it and smiled. Hope more will do it tonight! As it's quiet and bothers no one, it should be ok. :naughty:

I realized yesterday what bothers me about these orchestra concerts, why it doesn't feel like mika gigs. We can't participate. We can just sit there, and do nothing but watch and listen. Usually mika says at his gigs that half of the gig is up to the crowd. This is different. Mika and the musicians do the show, and we do nothing. It bothered me so much that the orchestra guy (is that simon leclerc?) even forbid us to clap. Apparently mika noticed my bothered look, because later he explained me the reason without me asking for it. He said it'd distract the musicians.

So after the show we stood inside with the other mfcers when someone said mika would come out the garage by car. So we went outside and stood next to the garage exit. On the wrong side, as it was a one way street, but whatever. :naughty: at some point saskia and me decided it should be possible to wait inside the (public) garage instead of outside, and we went downstairs. But nothing in that garage looked like mika would come out there, also no cars that looked like they were for him. So outside again. To the artist's entrance where we had waited the night before. On the way we met lou, who told us they'd seen a car with black windows drive out the back. We still saw the traces in the snow, but as lou said it was a normal car, it couldn't have been mika with his whole family. Anyway, long story made short, that car exit on the back looked like the place to wait, so that's what we did. In a little snowstorm at -10 degrees, but as i was wearing my ski outfit, only my face was cold.

Luckily saskia made me stay a bit longer than i would have, otherwise i'd have left about 5mins before mika came out! He turned his window down when he saw us, and we chatted for about 2 minutes. He (jokingly) ranted at us for being so crazy to stand outside in that cold&snow, especially i as a mother should be more responsible, etc... lol! It's not as if i had my son with me there in the cold! :aah: anyway, he soon changed to a huge warm smile and said "it's soo good to see you again!" :swoon: he said he saw me at the show right in front of him, and then he explained why the clapping was forbidden. I told him that it was so hard for me just to sit still and asked if maybe we could dance at least for the last song tomorrow... he said it's ok if they have the recording, and then said they were recording everything. I'm not sure if he meant all the shows or just tonight. Saskia thanked him for the cake again.

And of course i was worried about him again, because a few snowflakes were blown in his face, so i thought i have to hurry and not keep him there too long. Although the last time after a similar situation i had sworn to myself not to do this again (worry about him), as he can take care of himself and will let us know when he wants to leave! :doh: aah, whatever, maybe next time! :aah:

Anyway, it was so lovely to have this little chat with him and see that he's still the same sweet guy i've known before all this casting shows and valentino suits time. :wub2:

Aww lovely report! :wub2:

Aww lovely report! :wub2:

Here' my report from the 2nd day: In the morning I spent a couple of hours by walking to Mont Royal. I found my way easily from downtown, just had to ask a couple of persons along the way. Steep stairs took me to Chalet Mont Royal, where I got an amazing view over the city. I made some photos, and looked around inside the building. Under the top there also were people skiing and jogging :-)

In the afternoon it was time for the M&G. The restaurant was filled with the big group. The tables were prepared nicely with MFC tablecloth, and each member got their name to stick on the clothes, very smart! -:) MIKAs music was heard in the background, and everything was perfect. My table were seated with fans from US, Korea and Italy, really nice co. -:) The food was welltasting and plenty - and when MIKAs ordered cake was brought to the table we were all like - wow!! It was a beautiful eatable piece of art, decorated like the concert poster and mug - everybody wanted to take a pic of it before it was cut! How nice and sweet of him to bring us this lovely dessert - only MIKA can do such a thing!! We stayed at Il Pranzetto till it was time for walking some few min. to the OSM. Thanks a million to all of you responsible for this successful meeting!!

The consert was again amazing, now experienced from a distance - which gave me a perfect view and accoustic. The OSM really filled the stage. MIKA was in top shape, and his voice again took each song to a new level, just like the 1st night. As many have pointed out, he was more relaxed - and surely had his good reasons for that, after fantastic reviews in Le Devoir and La Presse! :-) Afterwards some of us had a chat, both inside and outside, before it was goodnight and back home in the snow falling down quite heavily...

Love,love

me

Second report now ! I'm writing at the time almost everybody I'll talk about are watching the third gig. I'm sad I can't go but I'm finally resting after the gigs. I shouldn't as I still have a lot to do at school but I wanted to write my gig reports. Wednesday was, again, school day. I had to get up at 6 after 5 hours of sleep. It was an exam : 4 hours of laboratory where I needed ALL my focus cuz I had to work on excessively small things. My friends at school are awesome, they put LICM album to play cuz they knew we were goign to those gigs. So I was doing my exam with Mika's song all over my head, from the day before, from the album playing. But still, everything went fine. I had an other class on the afternoon and it ended at 3h30 : earlier than we expected !

We left to Montreal and got finally at the meetup a bit before 5PM. I LOVED the sticker on everybody's shirt. Finally I was able to know exactly who was everybody as I was told so much name tuesday and I couldn't remember 3. :aah: I was next to a new fan who knew about the MFC the day before, and BangBangLou (HI if you read this !!!!), with Paola, Valerria and an other nice lady I can't remember your name : I'm sorry ! You were very nice and I know that if I stay in Canada all my life I'll die before seeing Mika as much as you did. :aah: Lucky italian ladies. The dinner was awesome : thanks everybody who worked on this to make it happen. I kept my (doily ? not sure it's the good word but that's what google translate told me) and my name tag. The cherry on the cake was... the cake ! I was very surprised to see that cake, it was a piece of pure art. Everybody jumped on his feet to see it closer, real paparazzi for a piece of sugar. :aah: It tasted as good as it looked like.

Shortly after the cake we left for the gig. That second night was great but not AS MUCH as the other. I said in my other report that I was like hit by a train : the second was more like if I jumped in the train and I was just enjoying every song. It was still very good and Mika was in fire plus he looked more confident. I'm happy I've been there: one night was not enough. I recorded almost every songs (BAD GIRL BAD GIRL I KNOW) but as I was not 100% sure they were going to record one of the gig, I wanted more than memories. I didn't get caugh and my cellphone survived. Kiss me or kill me for doing it, I'm not the only one who used his cellphone on that night. Anyway, the sound is never like the real thing, it was more to let everyone hear the new songs and to understand a bit how the songs we already know sounded with an orchestra.

It's youtube videos, please don't spread them all over the internet or they'll erase it. It's all black : no videos of Mika singing or the orchestra itself. Sound only ! The quality is not optimal at all but it's better than nothing. I hope for a proper recording. If it's a DVD i'll buy it for sure. If I can't put them here tell me and I'll remove them. They are not publicly avalailable without link.

Toy Boy :

Underwater :

Boum Boum Boum :

Rain :

The last party :

Karen: sorry, didn't record it

Overrated :

Any other world :

Love you when I'm drunk :

Ordinary man :

Heroes :

Grace Kelly : http://youtu.be/8heK8_RPvUY

Over my Shoulder : http://youtu.be/3LvhzghCZks

Good Guys : http://youtu.be/hcmYmqTo3ec

Make you happy : http://youtu.be/RqfYxtoCQp0

Happy Ending : http://youtu.be/iktA9K8pIuc

Origin of love : http://youtu.be/SHCgi2mLzyE

Relax : http://youtu.be/-Y8giJw6pQo

Elle me dit : http://youtu.be/NetwPuaU5aE

Love Today : http://youtu.be/0B7BsIRDHLM

I tried to stay but I had to drive 1 hour again and I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. I hate that I couldn't miss even one day of school for Mika but it's the end of my program and it's just impossible. If the gig were just a few miles further I couldn't go so I'm still lucky. I'm sad I couldn't have an autograph on my Relax single CD. Too bad, next time. With a proper M&G pleeeease. I know Deb tried sooooo hard to get one. It's just that whole orchestra thing that make this not possible.

Thank you so much! The sound wasn't great, but it was okay to give an idea of that marvellous concert!

My internet's been down since yesterday, so I'm catching up with everything.

I love what they did with GG, and TLP is my new #SongThatWillNotGetOutOfMyHead! I love it!

OM sounds like a thoughtful ballad. I look forward to the recorded version

Thanks for all the vids, I only looked at them. Wouldn't dream of sharing them. It's all really good and if there is a professional recording of the concert, I'm so thrilled.

Oh, thanks Alie for your report and videos !

The cake was wonderful, Mika is soo generous.... He's so human :wub2:

When he sang the new version of Overrated, I was at two fingers to crying ! It's one of my favorite Mika's music, with orchestra, it was so beautiful :wub2:

Thanks a lot for videos (and your courage to have taken videos :naughty: )

You're welcome everybody ! :blush-anim-cl: I'm happy if everyone's happy, I'm still trying to get over the fact that I missed the M&G and the encore yesterday. :tears:
:blush-anim-cl:

you're not the only one who missed it Allie.. i was not wise enough to know it lol..hehe.. but everything that i saw and participated was completely wonderful!:naughty::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::mikasweat:

You're welcome everybody ! :blush-anim-cl: I'm happy if everyone's happy, I'm still trying to get over the fact that I missed the M&G and the encore yesterday. :tears:

:huglove: Thanks a million for your recordings - you're our hero!! :wub2::naughty: It's sad that you lost the last part - but you're so young, and will have new chances - never doubt that!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

There will be a CD :swoon:

Check the link for original article in French in "Le Devoir" on my twitter crazyaboutmika I can't share it here with my phone, but this is the translation I just made:

The Mika/OSM concerts should be made into a CD says "Le Devoir"

Universal is working to make it happen.

We don't know yet how this release will be happening weither it'll be out at the same time as Mika's new album which is "almost finished" says Mika or not. We hope the CD will sound as fantastic as the concerts were.

Mika when he was singing Toy Boy to his audience a second time as a "bonus" song at the end of the concert said to the public: I want to sing Toy Boy again I've always f***** up Toy Boy on stage because I'm too nervous, and not this one time. We hope he's satisfied with the rest of the concert because this moment of grace deserves a CD.

I wrote an entire adventure sort of report, rather than day by day, because so much went on... and here it is!

In a word, Montreal is cold. In two words, :badword: cold. But it is also full of history and beauty, once you can look beneath the snow that reminds you of a child’s glitter project – heavily dumped onto everything that surrounds you, and left to remain behind.

My trip to Montreal began with two days in Seattle, enjoying the company of friends I rarely see, before heading to Sea-Tac International Airport to board a plane to Newark, New Jersey before transferring to the one bound for the ultimate goal: Quebec. A lengthy prelude but I needed the time to escape the world I thought I lived in…

First impressions? “Holy :badword: it’s cold!” and I’m afraid that was also my second, third and fourth impression, even with gloves, hat, scarf and the layering pieces I brought along. Once another friend picked me up at the airport, I insisted we take a quick detour to a thrift shop for more layers than I had packed, and a suitcase to take them in when I came home. Our lunch at the legendary Schwartz’s was tasty, and then I went to join Frauke and Renate, and Renate’s family, in the apartment we all shared thanks to their generosity.

We all became acquainted, and because we were heading to the show within a matter of hours, I focused on trying to organize the new purchases. Yeah. Good luck with that!

Meeting up with the group was fun – a mix of longtime stalkers (er, fans, I meant fans! really!) and new ones – and we assembled en masse to enter the Place de Arts. Its entrance is simply magnificent and perfect for preparing yourself for a little bit of magic. Just sitting in the fifth row with Dee was exciting, seeing how close we were to the stage and Mika’s stool in particular. Perfect for the photos we weren’t supposedly allowed to take, so all images are in my mind’s eye – and I am thankful for those who took pictures.

Words cannot describe how lush, textured and ethereal the arrangements were. Simon LeClerc did a fantastic job with them. And the man of honor? Never one to be seen in just a simple black tux and tie combo – each night had a unique suit with trimmings that reflected the eccentric, eclectic, electric personality of their wearer. I just wish he’d given his commentaries about songs in English instead of French, as I had no idea what people were laughing at when he’d speak. (Yes, I know this is Montreal, just my two cents.)

Of all the new songs, I think “The Last Party” is my favorite, and I’m eager to see how it sounds on the new album. “Good Guys” makes much more sense when you hear the entire lyric, and “An Ordinary Man” is being waited for with great anticipation as well.

After the show, a group of us waited outside the stage door, but no appearance by the man himself. I called out a “thank you” to Max and Ida as they went for their cab, for indeed they had been wonderful at the Boss’ side. After a while, we decided to call it a night and went to our respective warm places.

The second night was the official MFC meetup, with a delicious Italian dinner. We were all anticipating desserts off the menu, only to discover that Mika himself had ordered us a scrumptious chocolate cake as a “thank you” for coming to see his performances in Montreal. Of course, everyone had to get pictures of it and with it, and I could eat a crumb of it every day for the rest of my life and be happy. It was marvelous.

Another great show, and I managed to get a few nice shots during intermission that I will share when I am able to do so. My seat for the second show wasn’t fifth row, but the center of the middle tier of the balconies (hence my nickname of “Kezza in da Mezza”) but it was just as clear and beautiful as it had been the first night.

I think my exhaustion must have been catching up with me at that point, as my vision began to come and go, my right leg started to get twitchy and I felt lightheaded several times. At the start of intermission, I accidentally dropped my wallet into the level below, only to have a lovely gentleman pick it up, look up at me, and do the perfect toss for me to retrieve it. I left my turquoise gift bag of jewelry I’d made him, and some other treasures from my stash, on stage before the show, and hope he got them.

No huddling outside that night for me – I chose to make sure Sandy got to her hotel safely, then spent a couple of hours at an Irish pub with another friend who is not a member of the fan club afterward before being walked home for my own safety. I was relieved for that, though, because I was accosted for money on my way back, and while I am familiar with panhandlers in Washington state, I was not familiar with attitudes in other regions. With the way I was feeling, it was good to have the cavalry there if needed.

The day of the third performance, a group of us went to Grevin Montreal, the wax museum, to see their figure of Mika. No mad rush to get there, though, as we all stopped to take pictures of other figures along the way, enjoying them. He was definitely the highlight of our visit though, and we spent easily an hour or more there, taking pictures. A few people passed through the room as we did, and I’m sure a few wondered why we were there so long, but it was great fun. I hear there was a Justin Bieber figure in the room as well, but I can’t confirm or deny that. (*wink*) I did find a bit of amusement in the fact he does share the room with a figure of The Little Prince, though.

I did not attend the third show. Knowing full well that I could not afford the prices being asked for those particular tickets, I entered every contest for free ones, just in case, but it was not to be. My best friend Jen came from Toronto to spend that evening with me, though, this being our first meeting ever after a near decade of friendship. Julien, also an MFC member, was also without a ticket, and her host for her stay, so the three of us spent the evening wandering downtown Montreal and having fun just goofing off before returning to the venue to see if the meet and greet was actually going to happen.

While waiting in the main entry way, we suddenly realized that we could watch what was going on on a television screen just inside the doors – and the sound was adequate enough that we could enjoy what was left of the show. We have no idea what those who joined us in that space thought, but I highly doubt any of us cared.

Unfortunately, the hoped for meet and greet didn’t happen, but such is life at times. I had to have a bit of a cry about it, as investing in this show was a huge outlay of funds for me, and I had worked so hard in hopes I could tell him “thank you” for everything he has come to mean to me, for all he means in my existence, that it was kind of anti-climactic, but I hope that there will be a day that I can do that.

Breaking away that night from everyone felt like leaving at the end of summer camp – never quite knowing who you will and will not see again in your life. Julien was a fantastic host to Jen and me, and we were able to experience the affections of his cat, Mikado. Leaving his house the next morning so that I could get Jen to her train before I headed for the airport, I felt like I had left behind an old, dear friend, even though our friendship is just a few months old.

I’d like to thank Renate and her family, Frauke and Julien for their hospitality, and the new friends I made on this trip for their kindness and energy. It definitely kept me moving on the one day I was awake 23 hours. I couldn’t have done that alone! Also a huuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to the angel who made much of this trip even possible, those who bought my jewelry when I was fundraising, and the friends who share my love of a man and his music.

I will be home in just a few more hours – seven, to be exact – and I am so happy that I went. Hope to see some of you again soon, especially Lucy! We WILL storm the closest shows, girlfriend, you know it!

Hi. now I'm back home. First a big thank to all I could meet and talk to, it was so amazing.:wub2::wub2:- and I will not write a report for each day, will try to sum up, my expressions.

Amazing, fantastic, unpayable , these three words stand for three incredible shows. Chrissie, graciosa, her hubby and I have been very hibbeling before each show, esp we women :naughty:. It was so great to be there all three days and to share our experience with other fans. We enjoyed every second., every note. Mika was great every evening but in my eyes the second show he was perfect. I will miss these days and wish I could turn back time but I also hope Mika will have time to rest and what makes me happy that the Canadian press honored his ability :thumb_yello:

Not one to leave comments online usually I felt compelled to join this site and let you all know how blown away I was attending the feb 11 concert The story starts when friends of ours could not go and gave us their seats.

Having never been to the venue I did not realize how amazing the seats were about to be!

Sitting 7th row dead center I was engrossed and consumed by a show and performance that I will remember for years to come....

Knowing 2 songs super well happy endings and any other world from sytycd Canada and of course his big hits I realized I was going to be in for a treat with the mso involved.

My expectations were exceeded and then some as his voice transmitted through the concert hall with those wonderful other singers and the orchestra.

Other highlights for me were an ordinary man overrated take it easy and love today the finale.can't get them out of my head.

Now comes the surprise.....r u ready!

First I could not believe the fact that at that time it was believed that no one was professionally recording video footage for a future release. What could his record company have possibly been thinking?with cd sales tanking this would definitely be a huge seller!

This is a travesty I said to myself!

How does one waste such a beautiful oppurtunity to capture this rare event and preserve it forever.

It so happened that I had by new Sony camera in my bag from sightseeing earlier.

The rest is such a blur......

I must have been holding my camera on my lap and somehow....my finger must've touched the movie button because lo and behold when I got home I realized that I had beautifully captured some of his finest songs from that night on video!

Even more remarkable was the fact that they were the exact tracks that I loved so much.....

What was so funny is that a child was sitting in front of me that was so small there was no obstructed view ahead!

Could the stars have been aligned any better!

Wondering if anyone else from Montreal had the same thing happen to them....

Having watched this footage at least 10 times since that night I must figure out a way to share my footage with some of his biggest fans but being very tech naive and not wanting to feel as though his fans would disapprove of such an action I just don't know what to do.

It wouldn't be right to just keep it to myself.

As Oprah once said at her speech here in Montreal... What good is it to have a wonderful item if you cannot share it with the world!

I would love someone's opinion especially if you are from montreal on what to do.......

Btw what a nice surprise to have met his family briefly as they were all exiting a plush old Montreal hotel as I was passing by the next day....Just had to say hello- super nice and classy family......

Waiting for some suggestions and feedback..... Thx so much

:huglove: Thanks a million for your recordings - you're our hero!! :wub2::naughty: It's sad that you lost the last part - but you're so young, and will have new chances - never doubt that!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Thank you mamiam. You are an angel. :huglove: I was glad to meet you at the dinner. Hope our path will cross again. :blush-anim-cl:

Not one to leave comments online usually I felt compelled to join this site and let you all know how blown away I was attending the feb 11 concert The story starts when friends of ours could not go and gave us their seats.

Having never been to the venue I did not realize how amazing the seats were about to be!

Sitting 7th row dead center I was engrossed and consumed by a show and performance that I will remember for years to come....

Knowing 2 songs super well happy endings and any other world from sytycd Canada and of course his big hits I realized I was going to be in for a treat with the mso involved.

My expectations were exceeded and then some as his voice transmitted through the concert hall with those wonderful other singers and the orchestra.

Other highlights for me were an ordinary man overrated take it easy and love today the finale.can't get them out of my head.

Now comes the surprise.....r u ready!

First I could not believe the fact that at that time it was believed that no one was professionally recording video footage for a future release. What could his record company have possibly been thinking?with cd sales tanking this would definitely be a huge seller!

This is a travesty I said to myself!

How does one waste such a beautiful oppurtunity to capture this rare event and preserve it forever.

It so happened that I had by new Sony camera in my bag from sightseeing earlier.

The rest is such a blur......

I must have been holding my camera on my lap and somehow....my finger must've touched the movie button because lo and behold when I got home I realized that I had beautifully captured some of his finest songs from that night on video!

Even more remarkable was the fact that they were the exact tracks that I loved so much.....

What was so funny is that a child was sitting in front of me that was so small there was no obstructed view ahead!

Could the stars have been aligned any better!

Wondering if anyone else from Montreal had the same thing happen to them....

Having watched this footage at least 10 times since that night I must figure out a way to share my footage with some of his biggest fans but being very tech naive and not wanting to feel as though his fans would disapprove of such an action I just don't know what to do.

It wouldn't be right to just keep it to myself.

As Oprah once said at her speech here in Montreal... What good is it to have a wonderful item if you cannot share it with the world!

I would love someone's opinion especially if you are from montreal on what to do.......

Btw what a nice surprise to have met his family briefly as they were all exiting a plush old Montreal hotel as I was passing by the next day....Just had to say hello- super nice and classy family......

Waiting for some suggestions and feedback..... Thx so much

Hi and welcome to the MFC,

good news that you have some Video footage. I´m sure there are different possibilities you can use. I only can tell you what I would do if I had some vids from these concerts. Create an account on Youtube and then upload the vids but don´t use the right title, don´t set them public and then you could give the links to the vids in the not public section on MFC. Maybe you will get also other ideas.

I admit I really would like to see some vids from those concerts.

Oh my God Alie, when I was listening to your recordings, when Mika introduced Any Other World, you can hear a scream... I think that was me :teehee:

ok:naughty::naughty: so my upload from meet up is over, ( took hours) who would like to watch:

Oh my God Alie, when I was listening to your recordings, when Mika introduced Any Other World, you can hear a scream... I think that was me :teehee:

:naughty: Maybe hehe. I always caugh some MFCers on tape. Last time it was Rox's amnesia, now it's you screaming out of nowere. :teehee: I love to be part of that fanclub. :aah::wub2:

If anyone can find good quality pictures from the second night, I would love to see it ! I'm doing a poster from every gig I went, I found a good quality picture from the first night but nothing for the second one. :sneaky2: By good quality I mean something around 2000x1000 px.