Have you listened "The Art of Sound" on New Year's Day ?

Mika talks about Natalie Cole in the radio--show, it's a lovey episode. :wub2:

MFC thread 'The Art of Song' on BBC Radio 2 : New Year's Day 2019

Here is a short audio file Mika mentions Ms.Cole.MP3 (1.8 MB ) 2019-01-01-the-art-of-song-new-year-s-day-natalie-cole.mp3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Have you listened "The Art of Sound" on New Year's Day ?

Mika talks about Natalie Cole in the radio--show, it's a lovey episode. :wub2:

MFC thread 'The Art of Song' on BBC Radio 2 : New Year's Day 2019

Here is a short audio file Mika mentions Ms.Cole.MP3 (1.8 MB ) 2019-01-01-the-art-of-song-new-year-s-day-natalie-cole.mp3

Thanks for the info! i haven't heard either  yet :doh:Eventually I listen to them both

......and someday i'll update this with all the new stuff that been going on in Mikaland

• Like 2

Sound Of An Orchestra
℗ 2019 Casablanca Music, LLC

Released on: 2019-01-04

• Producer: MIKA
  • Producer: Mark Crew
  • Producer: Dan Priddy
  • Associated Performer, Vocal Producer: The 23rd
  • Studio Personnel, Mixer: Wez Clarke
  • Composer Lyricist: MIKA
  • Composer Lyricist: The 23rd

YouTube Sound Of An Orchestra

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know that 'Any Other World', ' Happy Ending' 'I See You'  'Pick Up Off The Floor' are arranged by Paul Buckmaster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I didn't know that 'Any Other World', ' Happy Ending' 'I See You'  'Pick Up Off The Floor' are arranged by Paul Buckmaster.

He also did "Toy Boy"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...
On 3/25/2015 at 4:14 AM, kreacher said:

Hutchinson, Alex - London-based graphic designer specializing in music industry design and the founder of Free Barrabas! graphic design company. He is credited with visual design and layout on the Songs For Sorrow EP, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin Of Love, Live In Cartoon Motion DVD, art and design on Mika Love Paris - Live à Bercy and several of the singles, and Free Barrabas! is credited with layout on Live Parc Des Princes Paris. He also worked on the Coca-Cola Happiness bottle and packaging. 

Alex Hutchinson works for

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bys2kfLHtg2/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz85BF4B_GB/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Ooh thank you, I hadn’t noticed this yet. I’ll be sure to add this info in my next update.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just posted a ton of updates & over 80 new entries!!!

It's been so long since I updated so there was a lot I had to do & still more yet to be done, but I wanted to get as much as possible posted before Mika's birthday ❤️ 

I added some stuff about the new songs & new album, but lots more will be coming in the next couple months as we get more details.

Thanks to everybody who suggested info!

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

🎄:Update:🎄

DONE IN THE WEEKS OF Aug 16 2019 - Dec 25 2019: added over 45 new entries and extended info to 21 entries (see below), made collages for the new music videos and some other collages, added many new photos and quotes to older entries, added all the new tour dates to the live dates spreadsheet, made pics with all the dates for past tours & linked them, moved info about Mika’s family to his entry, linked posts to the table of contents for easier navigation, updated Mika's entry with a lot of recent stuff and added more quotes and video, watched a ton of Mika videos for… ya know... “research”, updated a bunch of people with credits in the new album, made countless little edits for clarity, added tidbits of info i’d come across in trawling through old MFC posts, i forget what else, etc.

NEWLY ADDED ENCYCLOPEDIA ENTRIES Arogundade, Ronke - Attitude - Banwell, Bill - Beauregard - Besame Mucho - Brooklyn Steel - Carancini, Lorenzo - Charlotte (BE) - Charlotte (UK) - Chirico, Francesco - Cielito Lindo - Corine - Cortez, Andy - Danvers, Rosie - Daysy - Dennis, Cathy - Dixson, Paul - Esamipau - Fyfe - Gibson, Dave - Heaven Tour - Il Messaggero - Il Tirreno - Kiesza - Lake Malawi - L'Auberge de L'Ill - L’Histoire De La Vie - London Youth Choir - Maury, Andrew - Metropolis Music - Moore, George - Mouakad, Odette Farah - The 100 Voices Of Gospel - The Origin Tour - Petit Papa Noël - Petrella, Davide - Piccinni, Rosalba - Previa - Ringer, Catherine - Roelants, François - Sanremo (place) - Scheme Engine - Some Voices Choir - Songs For Sorrow Tour - Todd, Charles - Wired Strings - Wrongonyou - YM&U Group

NEWLY ADDED ENCYCLOPEDIA EXTENDED INFO ENTRIES Blue - Cry - Danser Entre Hommes - Dear Jealousy - Domani - Freedom! ‘90 - Ice Cream - I'm So Tired... - I Went To Hell Last Night - My Name Is Michael Holbrook - Paloma - Platform Ballerinas - Ready To Call This Love - Sanremo (song) - Savoretti, Jack - Stay High - Tiny Love - Tiny Love Reprise - Tomorrow - Van Tornhout, Wouter - Yoshida, Mitchell

UP NEXT: my to do list includes somehow changing up the ARTWORK line for all the albums and singles, adding more quotes especially about/by the guests on his TV show, linking to more photos and videos (especially the older entries), more researching in old interviews and videos and threads, adding more bits of bio & other info, listing all the songs that he's credited with writing that we barely know anything about, fixing links to older lyric threads because when MFC moved and they got messed up, and everything more

For some time now I’ve been aiming to my major updates around certain dates. Gonna try to get them up quarterly around Mika’s birthday in mid-August, Christmas in late December, the anniversary of when i started this thing in late March, and my Mikaversary in late June.... we'll see if that actually happens :fisch:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/27/2019 at 6:38 AM, kreacher said:

For some time now I’ve been aiming to my major updates around certain dates. Gonna try to get them up quarterly around Mika’s birthday in mid-August, Christmas in late December, the anniversary of when i started this thing in late March, and my Mikaversary in late June.... we'll see if that actually happens :fisch:

:bow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PYZ_Mustache said:

Hello from China! Thanks for this encyclopedia! Just a piece of advice: MB14 has withdrawn from Berywam, so it should be 'MB14-......who was in the beatbox/acapella group Berywam. '

Thank you very much! 

Thank you for pointing this out! I’ll add it to my to do list 👍

:Update:
5 year anniversary updates :mika3:

DONE IN THE WEEKS OF Dec 26 2019 - Mar 26 2020: added new entries and extended info entries (see below), made more collages, added many new photos and quotes to older entries, added & updated tour dates, more Mika “research”, made major updates to some entries and countless little edits to others, removed a couple entires i decided aren't important enough, etc.

NEWLY ADDED ENCYCLOPEDIA ENTRIES Alphabeat - Azar, Tristan - Bill Murphy Studios - Boisjoli, Brigitte - Boulay, Isabelle - Cancellalo Amore - Chela - The Cottage Studio - De Andrè, Fabrizio - Drouginska, Tanya - En Direct De L'Univers - Freed, Lance - Gratton, Antoine - Ha-Na, Lee - ICP Studios - Ka Tong Ren Sheng - Knockin On Heaven’s Door - La Fabrique - Loriot, Thierry-Maxime - Moffatt, Ariane - Moukattaf, Austin - Nevsky, Alex - Ofenbach - One Eyed Jack’s - Paola, Danna - Peyroux, Madeleine - Portraits - Theia - Tomalty, Jonas - Viktor & Rolf - Villaneuve, Annie - Warchild 

NEWLY ADDED ENCYCLOPEDIA EXTENDED INFO ENTRIES Amore Che Vieni, Amore Che Vai - Au Diable le Paradis - Mark Crew - MIKA, Live from Brooklyn Steel - Dan Priddy 

:groupwave:

UP NEXT: things to do maybe someday if i remember & get around to it: somehow changing up the ARTWORK line for all the albums and singles, making more collages for stuff, adding more quotes especially about/by the guests on Casa Mika, linking to more photos and videos (especially the older entries), more researching in old interviews and videos and threads, adding more bits of bio & other info, removing more entries that have info covered elsewhere, quotes and info gleaned from Mika's multilingual dance party cooking videos, and everything more

-next update should be in June-ish

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, it's Elena from Turin, Italy. I subscribed months ago to the Forum, but I discovered this amazing thread only now! Wow! What a great job!!!

I have a little question, if you can help. Does anybody know the exact time of his birthday? I mean we all know Mika was born in Beirut on August 18th 1983, but what was the time (hour, and if known, minutes)?

Thanks a lot if you can help me find out!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Elena Mastro said:

Hello, it's Elena from Turin, Italy. I subscribed months ago to the Forum, but I discovered this amazing thread only now! Wow! What a great job!!!

I have a little question, if you can help. Does anybody know the exact time of his birthday? I mean we all know Mika was born in Beirut on August 18th 1983, but what was the time (hour, and if known, minutes)?

Thanks a lot if you can help me find out!

We don 't know the exact time, but from something he said in a tweet some years ago, he was born some time after midnight.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2015 at 4:15 AM, kreacher said:

Kick Ass (We Are Young) - the title track to the 2010 film Kick-Ass, released as a single in May 2010 by Mika vs. RedOne. It appears on the official soundtrack as the 2nd track, on the remixes & rarities bonus disc that came with some editions of The Boy Who Knew Too Much as the first track, and the album Songbook Vol 1 as the 14th track. Written by Mika, Jodi Marr, and RedOne. The music video was directed by Jim Canty and features intercut scenes from the film. The song received very little airplay in the UK, resulting in a low peak position, but in Ireland, where it received a substantial amount of airplay, it charted at #7. In Italy it peaked at #5 and it was certified platinum by the Federation of the Italian Music Industry, for digital sales exceeding 30,000 units. It made it to at least #17 on the Billboard Hot Dance chart.

Kick Ass song's Billboard PEAK POSITION  was peaked at #9 on 10.16.2010

https://www.billboard.com/music/mika/chart-history/dance-club-play-songs/song/650197

• Thanks 1

which do you like better?

NEW COLOR SCHEME TESTING

OPTION 1

---Or make it dark red for entries names orange for extinfo categories pink for references black for regular text purple for new and updated, blue for links, and green for extentries multiple sections

A

Adams, Bryan - Canadian singer-songwriter, musician and photographer who photographed Mika in a kilt with Melachi in his London studio for Comic Relief in February 2011. Adams has won many awards and sold millions of albums worldwide.

Åhlund, Klas - Swedish songwriter, record producer, and guitarist. On the album The Origin Of Love he co-produced and co-programmed "Elle Me Dit", "Emily", and "Overrated". He co-produced and did percussion programming on the album version of "Boum Boum Boum". On Mika’s repertoire.sacem.fr/ listing it says Klas co-wrote the song “L O V E” with Mika, but nothing more is known about this song. He is the founding member of the Swedish rock band Teddybears. As a songwriter and producer he has worked with artists such as Robyn, Sugababes, Ke$ha, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Melody Club, Katy Perry, and Madonna

-In a German Interview with Piranha magazine from October 2012 Mika spoke of Klas: "It's funny, because we are getting along well. I think we have a similar humour, I think he is very, very funny. Because he is sitting there, with his long beard, and he… is wasting little energy. But he is doing all these different things, so much different kinds of music, I love that!"

*UPDATED!* Ain't Got No/I Got Life - Nina Simone song (1968) that Mika covered (with the Jools Holland Rhythm & Blues Orchestra) on Jools Holland’s "Annual Hootenanny" in 2007. Her original version is actually a medley of two songs from the 1960’s musical Hair, with lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni and music by Galt MacDermot. During the opening number of En Direct De L'Univers in January 2020 parts of Mika's favorite songs were sung for him, including this song because Mika chose it as a song that describes him the best. 

LYRICS: lyrics

CREDITS: original lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni, and original music by Galt MacDermot

LENGTH: 2:17 (original)

ORIGINALLY APPEARED ON: on cast recordings of Hair as two separate songs. Nina’s combined cover appeared on her album 'Nuff Said

PERFORMED BY MIKA: once, on TV, on the Jools Holland’s "Annual Hootenanny" on December 31, 2007 on BBC2, with Jools on piano and the Jools Holland Rhythm & Blues Orchestra.

QUOTES: ---On W9’s "Les 25ans de RTL2" broadcast on December 19, 2019 Mika was asked what song represents him the most, and he replied: "Nina Simone, I've Got Life".

OTHER INFO: Nina’s version charted at #2 in the UK and at #1 in The Netherlands.

Airside - design company (1998-2012) who helped turn Mika's art into sleeve designs and did artwork for Life In Cartoon Motion, including the animated "Relax (Take It Easy)" music video. They co-curated Mika's July 2007 art exhibit at Blink Gallery with Mika and DaWack.

Albi - French 18-year-old (at the time of his auction) singer from Lyon who was one of Mika’s contestants on season 8 of The Voice France. He made it to the 15th episode on May 18, 2019 before he got eliminated. Albi, Whitney Marin, Gjon’s Tears, and London Loko sang “Elle Me Dit” in an exclusive video posted on the TF1 site on May 16, 2019. PHOTO 

The All-American Rejects - American rock band founded in 1999. Their 2012 album Kids In The Street was produced by Greg Wells, and features the song "Heartbeat Slowing Down" which Mika sang backing vocals on.

*NEW!* Allen, Lily - English singer, songwriter, actress, and television presenter. Mika sang a little bit of her 2006 single "LDN" (from her album Alright, Still) in the Live In Cartoon Motion documentary. At the end of the Children In Need show in 2009 Mika, Lily, and all the other performers sang The Beatles' song "Hey Jude".

-In a February 2007 interview the interviewer asked her "Mika is getting popular here, and I know he’s massive in the U.K. right now. Do you have an opinion about him?" and Lily answered: "I haven’t heard much of his stuff. I’ve only heard the one song that’s on the radio in the U.K., which is called ‘Grace Kelly’. I like that; I think it’s all right."

PHOTO beside him on CiN

Allgood, Chris - New York audio engineer at The Lodge. He was mastering assistant on "Boum Boum Boum", "L’amour Fait Ce Qu'il Veut", "Beautiful Disaster", "Feels Like Love", and Mika’s cover of "Je Chante". He also has done work for Brandon Flowers, Braids, Slightly Stoopid, and many others.

Alphabeat - Danish pop band, fronted by singers Stine Bramsen and Anders Stig Gehrt Nielsen, who opened for Mika on a few dates of the Dodgy Holiday Tour in Europe in 2008. They did the "Relax (Take It Easy)" Alpha Beat Mix which appears on some versions of the single.

Alvarez, Carlos - co-recording engineer on "Love Today". He has won six Latin Grammy Awards and has done engineering and production for many artists such as Marc Anthony, Julio Iglesias and Carrie Underwood, Jose Feliciano, Alejandro Sanz and many others. PHOTO

*UPDATED!* Amore Che Vieni, Amore Che Vai - song (1966) by Fabrizio De Andrè which Mika performed on Rai1 at Sanremo Music Festival on February 6, 2020.  

More information about "Beautiful Disaster" (featuring only Mika):

LYRICS: Italian lyrics and English translation

CREDITS: originally written by Fabrizio De André

LENGTH: original 2:50

ORIGINALLY APPEARED ON: a b-side of De Andrè’s single “Geordie” in 1966, and also on his 1968 album Volume III

PERFORMED BY MIKA: once, for his performance at the Sanremo Music Festival on February 6, 2020, which aired on Italian TV station Rai 1

QUOTES: ---During the Sanremo Music Festival on February 6, 2020 Mika said in Italian: “When I learned Italian I only knew how to say ‘hello’, ‘thank you’, and ‘in the blue painted blue’. I realized that the more you know Italy the less you understand it. But listening to your music I was able to really get to know Italy with Dalla, Battiato, Tenco and De Andrè, who made me understand how many things about Italy and me. When I was asked to pay homage to the Italian song from this stage I got scared: then I told myself that I shouldn't fear anything because my friend De Andrè is at my side."

OTHER INFO: -

More information about "Beautiful Disaster" (featuring Fedez):

ORIGINALLY APPEARED ON: a b-side of De Andrè’s single “Geordie” in 1966, and also on his 1968 album Volume III

PERFORMED BY MIKA: once, for his performance at the Sanremo Music Festival on February 6, 2020, which aired on Italian TV station Rai 1

QUOTES: --

Amore Disperato - Nada (a female Italian singer) song (1983) which Mika sang alone on the fourth episode of Stasera Casa Mika (2017 season).

OPTION 2

---Maybe make it dark red for entries names purple for references orange for extinfo categories black for regular text green for new and updated, blue for links, and bluepurple for extentries multiple sections

A

*UPDATED!* Ain't Got No/I Got Life - Nina Simone song (1968) that Mika covered (with the Jools Holland Rhythm & Blues Orchestra) on Jools Holland’s "Annual Hootenanny" in 2007. Her original version is actually a medley of two songs from the 1960’s musical Hair, with lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni and music by Galt MacDermot. During the opening number of En Direct De L'Univers in January 2020 parts of Mika's favorite songs were sung for him, including this song because Mika chose it as a song that describes him the best. 

LYRICS: lyrics

CREDITS: original lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni, and original music by Galt MacDermot

LENGTH: 2:17 (original)

ORIGINALLY APPEARED ON: on cast recordings of Hair as two separate songs. Nina’s combined cover appeared on her album 'Nuff Said

PERFORMED BY MIKA: once, on TV, on the Jools Holland’s "Annual Hootenanny" on December 31, 2007 on BBC2, with Jools on piano and the Jools Holland Rhythm & Blues Orchestra.

QUOTES: ---On W9’s "Les 25ans de RTL2" broadcast on December 19, 2019 Mika was asked what song represents him the most, and he replied: "Nina Simone, I've Got Life".

OTHER INFO: Nina’s version charted at #2 in the UK and at #1 in The Netherlands.

Al Cuore Fa Bene Far Le Scale - Patrizia Cavalli poem (2012) set to music by Diana Tejera. On the fourth episode of Stasera Casa Mika (2016 season) Patrizia and Mika performed the song together. PHOTO - PHOTO

Alexander, Olly - English musician, singer, songwriter and actor. He is the lead singer of the synth-pop band Years & Years. He picked the Joni Mitchell song "River" and chatted with Mika on the episode of BBC Radio 2’s ‘Mika: The Art Of Song’ which aired on December 26, 2018. On that same episode Mika said Olly is “a musician, a songwriter that I like very much” and played the Years & Years song "King".

*NEW!* AlexandLiane - directors of the music video for "Happy Ending". They have also directed videos for Scissor Sisters, Tiga, Bloc Party, La Roux and many others.

Alfa System - Italian company formed in 1987 which specializes in the design, construction and installation of equipment, machines and installations specifically for the theater and public showrooms in general. They did the scenography and control systems for Stasera Casa Mika (2017 season, and probably 2016 too) with scenographer Riccardo Bocchini, including the large M-I-K-A motorized letters, motorization of a scenic heart, and a circular-shaped mobile platform. PHOTO

Aliagas, Nikos - French-Greek journalist, photographer, singer, actor, and radio and TV host, known for being the host of the French singing competitions Star Academy and The Voice France. He interviewed Mika on radio for Europe 1 on September 22, 2012; and Europe 1’s Sortez du Cadre in 2015 and 2016. He and Mika appeared on several TV shows together including the NRJ Awards ceremony in 2010 and 2012; 50 Mn Inside; La Chanson de l’Année; Toute la Musique Qu'on Aime (shot in Paris on December 14, 2015 and broadcast on December 31 on TF1); La Chanson Secrète on September 14, 2019; and The Voice Kids France when Mika was a guest on October 25, 2019. He's appeared with Mika in several photos, and has taken many black & white photos of Mika. He called Mika on his 32nd birthday and left Mika a birthday song message along with Greek singer Nana Mouskouri. He attended Mika’s Bercy concert on December 22, 2019.

BORN: May 13, 1969 in Paris

NATIONALITY: French-Greek

FULL NAME/ALSO KNOWN AS: Nikólaos Aliágas

ADDITIONAL BIO: He lived in France and Greece during his childhood. In addition to hosting all 8 seasons of The Voice France and Star Academy from 2001 to 2008, he’s also hosted shows like La Chanson de l'Année (2011-2017), 50' Inside, the NRJ Awards ceremony from 2009 to 2016, and Gros Plan (2007), released an album of duets called Rendez-Vous (2007), and published a book called I Was Born Greek: The Mythology or The School of Life (2003). He speaks five languages (as of 2003). 

OTHER APPEARANCES WITH MIKA: They appeared together in a commercial for the 2010 NRJ Awards.

QUOTES: ---In a short piece in Paris Match magazine in August 2015 Nikos said: "On his face I see a little brother, two heads taller than me. A man with multiple talents who becomes someone else when he gets on a stage dressed up in his showman glitter suit. Mika is naturally playful with a touch of genuine courtesy. At the same time a bit of the British gentleman phlegm and an Oriental piercing eye which sees everything, Mika is a star, but when I take pics of him, I see a conquering child with a serious look in his eyes as if one had to climb on top of all peaks in the world because life is too short and that time plays with us."

---On December 22, 2019 Nikos instagrammed a photo of Mika performing that evening at AccorHotels Arena captioned in French with: “From the great, the very great @mikainstagram tonight on stage. Songwriter Mika is also a charismatic showman who fills the space with light and joy. A packed house, and Mika on the wire, reaching out, balancing over the abyss. Sometimes Icarus, sometimes Béjart, the artist raises the body and the voice in a total gift of his person. No more hell, no more Paradise, just a world where everyone is himself because he loves without posture and without blinkers. The energy for sharing, with the hip sway of a @mickjagger and the arena instinct of an @georgemofficial is what it means to be #Pop in 2020... or almost 2020. Proud to have seen him again on stage. Bravo my friend Mika, you are unique. #instanikos #revelationtour.”

HIS IMPORTANT LINKS: twitter | wikipedia

PHOTOS: together at The Voice December 2015 - together at the shooting of Toute la Musique Qu'on Aime on December 14, 2015 - together on La Chanson Secrète 2019 -collage of Mika photos taken by Nikos

VIDEO: clip of Mika & Nikos on The Voice aired March 2019

Allen, Lily - English singer, songwriter, actress, and television presenter. Mika sang a little bit of her 2006 single "LDN" (from her album Alright, Still) in the Live In Cartoon Motion documentary. At the end of the Children In Need show in 2009 Mika, Lily, and all the other performers sang The Beatles' song "Hey Jude".

-In a February 2007 interview the interviewer asked her "Mika is getting popular here, and I know he’s massive in the U.K. right now. Do you have an opinion about him?" and Lily answered: "I haven’t heard much of his stuff. I’ve only heard the one song that’s on the radio in the U.K., which is called ‘Grace Kelly’. I like that; I think it’s all right."

PHOTO beside him on CiN

*NEW!* Alice - one of three pseudonyms which Mika uses to write songs for other singers, including Eros Ramazzotti’s "Ci Parliamo Da Grandi". Mika also said that if he was to have a son he'd name him Alice.

More information about "Beautiful Disaster" (featuring only Mika):

QUOTES: ---During the Sanremo Music Festival on February 6, 2020 Mika said in Italian: “When I learned Italian I only knew how to say ‘hello’, ‘thank you’, and ‘in the blue painted blue’. I realized that the more you know Italy the less you understand it. But listening to your music I was able to really get to know Italy with Dalla, Battiato, Tenco and De Andrè, who made me understand how many things about Italy and me. When I was asked to pay homage to the Italian song from this stage I got scared: then I told myself that I shouldn't fear anything because my friend De Andrè is at my side."

More information about "Beautiful Disaster" (featuring Fedez):

QUOTES: --

Ali Di Libertà - Andrea Bocelli song (2018) which Mika and Andrea sang as a duet when Mika was a guest at Andrea’s charity concert at Teatro Del Silenzio in Lajatico, Italy on July 25, 2019.

posting with firefox kept italics and underlines, but posting with chrome or edge did not.

pasting from mfc with chrome to docs worked fine.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...