MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

Just wondering, does mika usually speak spanish at his spanish gigs? Or english?

When he was at "El Hormiguero" last time he spoke all the time in spanish, a very good spanish. At gigs he speaks a mix of both but most in spanish. I remember his gig in La Coruña he spoke in spanish but now after he learned italian... I wonder what language he will speak in Spain, "espaliano"? He knows spanish, Im sure, his mom told us he has no forgotten that language. 

When he was at "El Hormiguero" last time he spoke all the time in spanish, a very good spanish. At gigs he speaks a mix of both but most in spanish. I remember his gig in La Coruña he spoke in spanish but now after he learned italian... I wonder what language he will speak in Spain, "espaliano"? He knows spanish, Im sure, his mom told us he has no forgotten that language.

Thanks for the info! :flowers2: i know about him speaking spanish in that tv show, that's why i was wondering if it's the same at gigs. ;)

Are they capable to be moved, so? Haha! We can get closer and closer to the stage during the gig :naughty: Poco a poco ;)

I dont think so but you'll be able to dance, that's for sure   :dance_man:  

I dont think so but you'll be able to dance, that's for sure   :dance_man:  

:naughty:  I really can't imagine any of you sitting still, and polite, on these chairs for very long, haha - think you'll all be on your feet,  in no time ... :teehee:  :wub:   :fisch:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

:naughty:  I really can't imagine any of you sitting still, and polite, on these chairs for very long, haha - think you'll all be on your feet,  in no time ... :teehee:  :wub:   :fisch:

Love,love

me

Indeed!   :naughty:

as graciosa was so nice to keep a lovely front row ticket for me, i'll be there. :) just booked my flights (which were damn expensive, as i didn't want to get up in the middle of the night, and took so long to decide... :aah:), and looking forward to see barcelona (at least i have one day of sightseeing :)), and mika in this beautiful setting. palm trees! :wub2:the_other_palm_tree_by_CapnSkusting.gifthe_other_palm_tree_by_CapnSkusting.gif:naughty:

• Like 2

as graciosa was so nice to keep a lovely front row ticket for me, i'll be there. :) just booked my flights (which were damn expensive, as i didn't want to get up in the middle of the night, and took so long to decide... :aah:), and looking forward to see barcelona (at least i have one day of sightseeing :)), and mika in this beautiful setting. palm trees! :wub2:the_other_palm_tree_by_CapnSkusting.gifthe_other_palm_tree_by_CapnSkusting.gif:naughty:

That's great. You will enjoy that beautiful city and the fantastic place where Mika performs  :wink2:

• Like 1

Good decision!  :thumb_yello:  See you there!!  :biggrin2:

• Like 1

That's awesome Karin :) I'll be there too, from the 9th to the 14th. How long will you be there?

That's awesome Karin :) I'll be there too, from the 9th to the 14th. How long will you be there?

just 10th-12th. don't want to be without my son for too long. ;) 

as nina seems to be coming as well, it'll be a nethunt team reunion! :biggrin2::teehee:

• Like 2