MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

Hello!

You can add two more fans in it : Nicou and me. We'll give you the money (10 euros) friday night before the gig if that's ok with you. I'm quite new in mikafcers'world, so I don't know anybody, but Nicole (Nicou) knows Mikasister, so I think everything will go all right in the end! :) I send you right now a pm with our names to put on the list for the card.

I'll not be able to check if you got my message, since I 'll be on the road for hollydays in one hour! I guess we'll see that friday night! Thank you! :)

• Like 1

Good morning,

Becks, I'm the girl who replied you yesterday on twitter. I'm going with my sister so you can add me (Laura F.) to the list with 10€. Thanks :)

Edited by Ogiue
  • Like 1

Good morning,

Becks, I'm the girl who replied you yesterday on twitter. I'm going with my sister so you can add me (Laura F.) to the list with 10€. Thanks :)

Awesome, tell me the name of your sister if she wants to be on the card as well! x

I'm on with the bucket and all this stuff. I will drive from France with my family (we have 2 week trip), so I have no idea when we will arrive. But as soon as I arrive I will go to the venue, hope it will be no later than at 7 PM.

Will you do a bank transfer? I tried to send you a PM with the details but it didn't work 

I'm on holiday,dunno how to do the money transfer to a bank,but I am totally in for the flowers.I hope I'll arrive in BCN on 9th,and meet someone for giving the money,but if I'll be late (on friday),please could you put the money for me? I really want to participate,but I'm on the road,and not having much internet access...

I think we should do the surprises during some new songs,maybe this way he'll understand that we want to hear more songs from the new album :)

I'm on holiday,dunno how to do the money transfer to a bank,but I am totally in for the flowers.I hope I'll arrive in BCN on 9th,and meet someone for giving the money,but if I'll be late (on friday),please could you put the money for me? I really want to participate,but I'm on the road,and not having much internet access...

I think we should do the surprises during some new songs,maybe this way he'll understand that we want to hear more songs from the new album :)

If you want, we can meet on Thursday, just let me know! 

And yes, I agree, I also think it should be during a new song :)

haha, 2 or 3 tickets left... this morning they put the "sold out" stamp on the web... but in no time it´s definitely SOLD OUT!! 

Es la emoción. Sin promoción, sin pasar por Barcelona en 2 años, sin hacer TV y todo vendido. Eso si es quererlo!   :wub:

• Like 2

Ok so, to make it easier for some of you, I'm going to send you a PM with a bank account number so you can transfer your total asap, and hopefully we will have most of the total amount before buying everything. 

Therefore, if you're on the list and you want to do a bank transfer, it would be perfect if you can do it today, Tuesday 7, so the money will be available on Friday (we all know how the bank transfers work...it usually takes around 2/3 days) If not, you can still do it later but it will be a bit messy. (Sorry for the hurry, but we are running out of time) 

Ok now... good news!! We have already reached 100 euros!! :hi5:  I'll count on that budget to plan what to buy (bigger bouquet, better champagne, etc.) so I really willy willy hope no one on the list it's already uploaded will leave the project...  :crossed:

If you're in but you changed your mind, please contact me as soon as possible (today basically :mf_rosetinted: )

And one last thing, I see Thursday is too late, so I will also close the list of participants on TUESDAY 7 at 18:00 GMT/UTC+2 (Spanish time)

That's all for today! Off to bed now!!  :bed:

Hello, I'll be in Barcelona at Friday night before the gig. I want to parcitipate with the present for Mika, so count on 10 € more (from me and from my sister). My name is Nuria and my sister is Teresa. I don't participate very often in this forum, so nice to meet you. And send me intructions to give you the money as you prefer bank transfer, before the concert or whatever you prefer.

so becks, should i bring the coloured paper i have at home for folding fans? i have about 30 sheets in a4 and 40 in a3 or so. and surprisingly, i still have room in my suitcase. :teehee: anyway, if you say fans only for mfcers isn't enough to create a nice effect, then i'll leave them at home.

so becks, should i bring the coloured paper i have at home for folding fans? i have about 30 sheets in a4 and 40 in a3 or so. and surprisingly, i still have room in my suitcase. :teehee: anyway, if you say fans only for mfcers isn't enough to create a nice effect, then i'll leave them at home.

Claire just told me she is bringing 8 big flowers, we can combine them with the fans! What do you think? I will look nice and colorful :)

Mika's name is already in the gardens of the festival  :das:

11694744_371547453055954_732059788107851

:thumb_yello:  Aawww - lovely!! :wub:  So now the day you've been waiting for so long, is very close!  :)  SO happy for you Alba!  :hug:  and also for all the other fans,  coming to beautiful Barcelona, from all over Europe, and maybe also overseas  :) 

I hope the weather will be good! Enjoy our brilliant MIKA all together, and don't forget to send reports!! :wink2: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

:thumb_yello:  Aawww - lovely!! :wub:  So now the day you've been waiting for so long, is very close!  :)  SO happy for you Alba!  :hug:  and also for all the other fans,  coming to beautiful Barcelona, from all over Europe, and maybe also overseas  :)

I hope the weather will be good! Enjoy our brilliant MIKA all together, and don't forget to send reports!! :wink2:

Love,love

me 

Thank you dear, The weather is really hot. I have the feeling that it will be a very special night!   :wub:

Edited by Mikasister

post-23512-0-39241200-1436440973_thumb.jpg

Claire just told me she is bringing 8 big flowers, we can combine them with the fans! What do you think? I will look nice and colorful :)

Here are my flowers, so that you can see what they look like. (Small ones= 25 cm, big ones= 50 cm)

So if someone has time to make more of them, why not?