MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

It will be my first time seeing him... OMFG it's tomorrow I'm sooooo happy! Any one else going? 

Welcome!

I'm sure you will enjoy Mika and all the ambience that surrounds him. 34 fans from this fanclub are attending this gig.  :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

I'll attend the concert, too (alone). I am really excited. Been to all his concerts in Barcelona, but this one I got the feeling its gonna b really special. Will you guys wait after the show to greet him? Would love him to autograph the new album. 

Hey all! I finally have a computer and some internet so... Project update:

Went (Mika)shopping today and as we have a pretty nice budget we bought many many things, so here I go:

- 2 bottles of champagne (one of them is cava rosado, pink cava, sweet)

- A bottle of Spanish wine

- Handmade fresh pasta from Catalonia (he said he loved spaghetti and I saw this one, couldn't resist)

- A jar of Spanish olives and anchovy (I think it's a jar, my friend bought this one and I haven't seen it yet)

- A little pack of Iberian ham (the best one, of course)

- A typical Catalan sausage? called fuet. Just a bit so he can try it

- The card for our names, etc.

- A wooden basket to put everything in.

We are also preparing tomorrow some Mika cookies and cupcakes (related to the TAY video) so the mise en place will look pretty Mika-ish and colorful :)

We will buy the bouquet of flowers tomorrow so they will be as fresh as possible.

The best part of the day: Even if we already have a pretty nice basket, and saving money for the flowers, of course, we realized still had some extra money! Yay! So we bought something he can wear, not only eat: a beautiful hat and a bowtie. The quality is amazing (both are from nice brands), and luckily we had a huge discount so the price was absolutely awesome. Will post a pic if i can do it, or maybe you can see it tomorrow.

And i think that's all... 

Concerning the flowers Claire is bringing, I think they are so cool, we can just mix them with the fans made of paper.

Unfortunately I can't do more flowers now, as I have no extra time, sorry!

Now yes, that's all, can't wait for tomorrow!! 

If you have any suggestion please let me know!

• Like 2