MIKA on Tour - Fall 2015!

dcdeb

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so excited! I can't wait till the presale opens tomorrow. It is open to every fanclub member, right? (as in, no minimum number of posts required or something like that? I'm really terrible at posting in forums, usually I'm more of a silent reader... ^^")

If you're a registered member with an activated account, you'll be eligible for tomorrow's presale. :thumb_yello:

Good news for lots of fans - hope you all get your tickets OK :thumb_yello:

Not good news for the UK though. I think Mika has given up on the UK :tears:

Well, they do say there are more dates coming... international dates.

attachment.php?attachmentid=10127&stc=1&d=1427800361

:fisch:

:yeah:

Like other singers Georgia is never in the list of tours,,,,, WHY MIKA WHY, I cant go anywhere, im too young for go alone in another country,, what should I doo?

I know artists whose fans are adding him/her their countries photos and then this singer chooses where she/he wants to go, thats awesome, I think I'd have a liiiiiittle bit of chance with that , if Mika ever done it.

I'm so happy that you're coming to Milan on September 27!!!

Let's hope I'll be lucky enough to get the tickets, this time!!!

My son is longing for attending your show :blush-anim-cl:!!!

And me too :blush-anim-cl:!!!

I'm so happy !! Luxembourg and Belgium are so close to my place ! And I'm really happy Mika is finally coming in Lorraine... I can't wait to buy my tickets ! :cheer:

I wish I could join you in Luxembourg - what a way to spend my birthday that would be!

I'm waiting to see how ticket sales go in the places I would like to go to first. I won't have any proper money for a couple of months, so won't be buying tomorrow. And I hope to see the next batch of dates have the UK in them.

Yay! Waiting for tomorrow! :rolls_eyes:

Looking forward to seeing those new dates soon, including the UK, Germany, Portugal... and many other countries outside Europe, everyone deserves it! :thumb_yello:

sorry for the stupid question: how many tickets we can buy for person? And the payment by Paypal is accepted?

The ticket agent will tell you on the day how many tickets can be allocated to each person, and I don't know of many that accept PayPal.

The ticket agent will tell you on the day how many tickets can be allocated to each person, and I don't know of many that accept PayPal.

many thanks! So, I can pay by credit card I suppose

TOUR NEWS! :excite:

10943686_10152872510563040_6667696129126088330_n.png?oh=f45de8141908374aca1b18647c2dd7f4&oe=5570403A

Mika will be doing a tour of Europe on the following dates:

18 Sept Le Liberté Rennes, France

19 Sept Zenith Paris, France

20 Sept Zenith Lille, France

22 Sept Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, Netherlands

23 Sept Forest National Brussels, Belgium

25 Sept Den Atelier Luxembourg

26 Sept Komplex 457 Zurich, Switzerland

27 Sept Mediolanum Forum Milan, Italy

29 Sept Palalottomatica Rome, Italy

30 Sept Mandela Forum Florence, Italy

01 Oct L'Amphitheatre Lyon, France

03 Oct Medoquine Bordeaux, France

04 Oct Le Bikini Toulouse, France

05 Oct El Ringo del Palacio Madrid, Spain

07 Oct Le Silo Marseille, France

08 Oct Le Summum Grenoble, France

09 Oct Zenith de Nancy Nancy, France

There are still more dates to be announced, both in Europe and internationally… so watch this space!

There will be a FAN PRESALE through MFC with an allocation of tickets available to fans early from tomorrow (Wednesday 1st April) at 10 a.m. CET. To have access to this pre-sale, be sure to register with the MFC at http://www.mikafanclub.com. The information will be posted here in our forums first.

TICKETS go on general sale on Thursday 2nd April at 10am CET.

The general sale link will be posted on Mika's Facebook page on Thursday morning.

:thumb_yello::mikacool:happyyy!!! i swear on true God i am going this time for Marseillle!!:thumb_yello: Vive la France!! Je vais aller voir un ami et découvrire Marseille aussi!! Wow!:thumb_yello::fisch::mikadas:

:swoon: Oh my! I need a moment to understand what I have to do :teehee:

Me too!!!! :hypo:

Mika you wanna make us crazy! :teehee:

I'm so excited!! I have a lot of questions!

1) How many tickets any member of the MFC can buy?

2) Are there differences between the concert of 10 June in Milan and the others that have annunced today? Or they're all part of the same tour?

Only one certain: IT WILL BE GREAT!!!!!!:partytime2::pbjt::cheer:

:mika1: