• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Europe but still our country hasnt any gig,,,,,,, IM ANNOYEEED

oh.. It's not same even in europe..

Im sorry to hear that :(

I know the feeling you felt! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!:(

I hope mika will has his gig in Georgia and Korea!

Edited by Nalalah

Wonderful news !! I can't believe it *o* I'll see my first Mika concert in Paris 19/09 I'm so Happy ! (And i will maybe go to Lyon too !) And I hope I'll meet a lot of MFCers here !

Edited by Agathe.B

oh.. It's not same even in europe..

Im sorry to hear that :(

I know the feeling you felt! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!:(

I hope mika will has his gig in Georgia and Korea!

But hes going to Korea on May 24th :wink2:

TOUR NEWS! :excite:

10943686_10152872510563040_6667696129126088330_n.png?oh=f45de8141908374aca1b18647c2dd7f4&oe=5570403A

Mika will be doing a tour of Europe on the following dates:

18 Sept Le Liberté Rennes, France

19 Sept Zenith Paris, France

20 Sept Zenith Lille, France

22 Sept Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, Netherlands

23 Sept Forest National Brussels, Belgium

25 Sept Den Atelier Luxembourg

26 Sept Komplex 457 Zurich, Switzerland

27 Sept Mediolanum Forum Milan, Italy

29 Sept Palalottomatica Rome, Italy

30 Sept Mandela Forum Florence, Italy

01 Oct L'Amphitheatre Lyon, France

03 Oct Medoquine Bordeaux, France

04 Oct Le Bikini Toulouse, France

05 Oct El Ringo del Palacio Madrid, Spain

07 Oct Le Silo Marseille, France

08 Oct Le Summum Grenoble, France

09 Oct Zenith de Nancy Nancy, France

There are still more dates to be announced, both in Europe and internationally… so watch this space!

There will be a FAN PRESALE through MFC with an allocation of tickets available to fans early from tomorrow (Wednesday 1st April) at 10 a.m. CET. To have access to this pre-sale, be sure to register with the MFC at http://www.mikafanclub.com. The information will be posted here in our forums first.

TICKETS go on general sale on Thursday 2nd April at 10am CET.

The general sale link will be posted on Mika's Facebook page on Thursday morning.

Hi, my name is Silvia and I'm a new entry. Can you explain to me how to buy a ticket, please? I'm interested in Milan. I apologize in advance if there is already a discussion about, but I signed up a few minutes ago and I don't orient well in the site :doh:

OK, to try to clear up some confusion, let me explain how this presale is SUPPOSED to work.

Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. CET (9 a.m. UK time, 4 a.m. US Eastern time) I will open a thread here on Mika Fan Club in the "Members Only Exclusives" section HERE.

In that thread, I will post the link to the presale ticket site.

To see the thread, you must be a registered member of MFC, and you will need to log in.

On that presale page, you'll be able to buy tickets. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy, but the last time we did this the limit was 4. I'm fairly certain you will only be able to purchase these tickets using a bank card or credit card -- I do not think they will accept Paypal.

I hope this helps you understand the process better.

Of course, I cannot guarantee that there will not be any problems -- it seems like something always goes wrong when we have these ticket sales. :naughty:

OK, to try to clear up some confusion, let me explain how this presale is SUPPOSED to work.

Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. CET (9 a.m. UK time, 4 a.m. US Eastern time) I will open a thread here on Mika Fan Club in the "Members Only Exclusives" section HERE.

To see the thread, you must be a registered member of MFC, and you will need to log in.

On that presale page, you'll be able to buy tickets. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy, but the last time we did this the limit was 4. I'm fairly certain you will only be able to purchase these tickets using a bank card or credit card -- I do not think they will accept Paypal.

Of course, I cannot guarantee that there will not be any problems -- it seems like something always goes wrong when we have these ticket sales. :naughty:

many thanks deb!!!

Crashing sites :naughty:

Just taking over Silver's roll of wet blanket here but how can we be sure that even if there is eventually a UK date that it won't be cancelled. :wink2:

This is what worries me, if the UK dates are right at the end of the run, and he starts having problems like last time, we may get cancellations again. I hope any UK dates might be at the start, at the end of August, beginning of September.