dcdeb

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But hes going to Korea on May 24th :wink2:

Actually he will perform here in korea on May ;)

Im really looking forward the festival.

But, I still want his own gig ! kk

So that I can be more crazy and have fun kkk

well.. I think Im a greedy person kkkkkk

OK, to try to clear up some confusion, let me explain how this presale is SUPPOSED to work.

Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. CET (9 a.m. UK time, 4 a.m. US Eastern time) I will open a thread here on Mika Fan Club in the "Members Only Exclusives" section HERE.

In that thread, I will post the link to the presale ticket site.

To see the thread, you must be a registered member of MFC, and you will need to log in.

On that presale page, you'll be able to buy tickets. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy, but the last time we did this the limit was 4. I'm fairly certain you will only be able to purchase these tickets using a bank card or credit card -- I do not think they will accept Paypal.

I hope this helps you understand the process better.

Of course, I cannot guarantee that there will not be any problems -- it seems like something always goes wrong when we have these ticket sales. :naughty:

That's pretty clear !

Thank you so much Deb :thumb_yello:

OK, to try to clear up some confusion, let me explain how this presale is SUPPOSED to work.

Tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. CET (9 a.m. UK time, 4 a.m. US Eastern time) I will open a thread here on Mika Fan Club in the "Members Only Exclusives" section HERE.

To see the thread, you must be a registered member of MFC, and you will need to log in.

On that presale page, you'll be able to buy tickets. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of tickets you can buy, but the last time we did this the limit was 4. I'm fairly certain you will only be able to purchase these tickets using a bank card or credit card -- I do not think they will accept Paypal.

Of course, I cannot guarantee that there will not be any problems -- it seems like something always goes wrong when we have these ticket sales. :naughty:

Thank you for explaining! I hope we all can get the tickets we want, good luck everyone tomorrow! :huglove:

Just taking over Silver's roll of wet blanket here but how can we be sure that even if there is eventually a UK date that it won't be cancelled. :wink2:

:lmfao:

Crashing sites :naughty:

:uhno:

Sorry Deb, you are so kind and probably I'm so stupid :sorry:

Who are the "Members Only Exclusives"? Only who have received the e-mail with the link of the ticket's page is an exclusive member? Because in this case I've not received any e-mail so I supposed that or something went wrong with my inscription or I'm not consider an exclusive member...is it right?

Perhaps it's an idiot question, forgive me :itsok:

Thank you for the explanations. I was a bit lost ! ^^

Sorry Deb, you are so kind and probably I'm so stupid :sorry:

Who are the "Members Only Exclusives"? Only who have received the e-mail with the link of the ticket's page is an exclusive member? Because in this case I've not received any e-mail so I supposed that or something went wrong with my inscription or I'm not consider an exclusive member...is it right?

Perhaps it's an idiot question, forgive me :itsok:

You can find the members only exclusives here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7. It's a section that is only accessible for members of MFC. :wink2:

You can find the members only exclusives here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7. It's a section that is only accessible for members of MFC. :wink2:

Hello everybody!

I have a basilar question: how can I become a member of MFC? The registration that I have done is only for the forum or I'm already a member of Fan Club?

In this case, what I have to do to become an Exclusive Member?

Thank you!!! :))))

Hello everybody!

I have a basilar question: how can I become a member of MFC? The registration that I have done is only for the forum or I'm already a member of Fan Club?

In this case, what I have to do to become an Exclusive Member?

Thank you!!! :))))

you already are a member by registering. welcome! :biggrin2: and you can access the members only exclusives area, see here:

:wink2:

Everyone who can post like you IS a member.

We don't have 'exclusive' members (you are traslating from Italian, aren't you).

we have a section which is ONLY (exclusive) for members, like you and me and all the fans who are registered in MFC :thumb_yello:

We don't have 'exclusive' members (you are traslating from Italian, aren't you).

we have a section which is ONLY (exclusive) for members, like you and me and all the fans who are registered in MFC :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the answers! :thumb_yello:

Robertina, visto che sei italiana ne approfitto per spiegarmi meglio ;)

Ho fatto questa domanda perchè non mi è chiaro se con la mia registrazione io posso accedere al link che mi permetterà di acquistare i biglietti riservati ai membri del fan club che verranno messi in vendita domani...ed eventualmente come devo fare :) grazie mille! :huglove:

Oooh thank you Robertina!

I've made the same mistake of Cispina by translating "exclusive members" in an italian sense ^^'

Thank you all, now it's clear! :)

Thank you for the answers! :thumb_yello:

Robertina, visto che sei italiana ne approfitto per spiegarmi meglio ;)

Ho fatto questa domanda perchè non mi è chiaro se con la mia registrazione io posso accedere al link che mi permetterà di acquistare i biglietti riservati ai membri del fan club che verranno messi in vendita domani...ed eventualmente come devo fare :) grazie mille! :huglove:

clicchi sul link e segui le istruzioni.....nemmeno noi sappiamo come funzionerà.

e abbiate pazienza....non sempre tutto fila liscio. Tutto sarà un po' congestionato e problematico. Riprovate, non andate nel panico.

In ogni caso non credo andranno sold out e si potrà tranquillamente comprare dal 2 aprile senza affanno.

But...is there any difference between the tickets bought on april 2 and the tickets bought tomorrow on MFC? tnx

No, the tickets are the same, it's just that there is a batch of tickets set aside for Mika Fan Club members to buy early, BEFORE the tickets go on sale to the general public. :thumb_yello:

No, the tickets are the same, it's just that there is a batch of tickets set aside for Mika Fan Club members to buy early, BEFORE the tickets go on sale to the general public. :thumb_yello:

That's really nice that we have those presales :wub2: Thanks to everyone who made this possible :huglove:

MFC was very crowded today and it was even down for a while, so it might happen today since lots of fans will try to log in at the same time :teehee: