Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Hello MFC :wink2:

I am so happy for this new European tour :thumb_yello: THANK YOU MIKA

:woot_jump:

Personnally I will go to Lille and Luxembourg, at least :wink2:

I am interested in Paris and Rome but hubby will kill me :aah::aah::teehee:

So, I am waiting for the link, one hour left in France, I have time to get showered :teehee:

This much stress is not good for you in the morning :aah: ... but I got my tickets for Amsterdam. :yay:

I hope everyone else was able to get the tickets they wanted.

And a special thank you for Deb for opening the thread ... it must have been in the middle of the night for you. :shocked: You and everyone else who made this presale possible are amazing. Thank you all. :flowers2:

This much stress is not good for you in the morning :aah: ... but I got my tickets for Amsterdam. :yay:

I hope everyone else was able to get the tickets they wanted.

And a special thank you for Deb for opening the thread ... it must have been in the middle of the night for you. :shocked: You and everyone else who made this presale possible are amazing. Thank you all. :flowers2:

Got my tickets for Amsterdam as well! :yay: I was shaking, concert ticket stress is both terrible and exciting!

Yes, thank you Deb and everyone else involved for arranging everything and opening the thread in the middle of the night! :huglove:

Got my tickets for Amsterdam as well! :yay: I was shaking, concert ticket stress is both terrible and exciting!

Yes, thank you Deb and everyone else involved for arranging everything and opening the thread in the middle of the night! :huglove:

Yes thank you so much ! :huglove:

I think we should say a HUGE thank you to Deb and the Mods, who stayed up to kickstart MFC so everyone could get the presale tickets. They work hard all the time, but times like this they go up and above the call of duty, so thanks Deb and the guys :huglove: