MIKA on Tour - Fall 2015!

dcdeb

I think we should say a HUGE thank you to Deb and the Mods, who stayed up to kickstart MFC so everyone could get the presale tickets. They work hard all the time, but times like this they go up and above the call of duty, so thanks Deb and the guys :huglove:

Yes! I agree thank you for all the efforts!!!:wub2:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got it ! :yes:

I will go to Bordeaux, France, I hope I will see some of you :wub2: ! It will be my first gig ever :fisch:

Got a ticket to Bordeaux too ! :thumb_yello:

Hope i'll meet over fans :teehee:

And yes ! Thank you to the mods who made this possible !

Edited by Nobodiie

Thank you all for the thanks, but Mika's team did all the hard work. :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry the site was so slow -- we had more than 500 users online at one point! :shocked: I hope that when we move servers (soon soon soon!) we won't have that problem again. :crossed:

Hope you all got the tickets that you wanted -- wish I was going to be at some of these shows, but I think I'll wait to see what other dates pop up. If nothing close to home materializes, maybe I'll see about venturing across the pond. I haven't been to Amsterdam since I was 18... or Zurich since 1990 or so... so I definitely need to get back, don't you think? :fisch:

No, the tickets are the same, it's just that there is a batch of tickets set aside for Mika Fan Club members to buy early, BEFORE the tickets go on sale to the general public. :thumb_yello:

good morning

please tell me for le silo marseille what is the difference between the tikets ?? the three tikets ??

good morning

please tell me for le silo marseille what is the difference between the tikets ?? the three tikets ??

I don't understand the difference between "BEST AVAILABLE GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS " et "GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS / STANDING" for zenith de Lille. If someone can explain me please. Thank you

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with these venues, so I can't say for sure.

I assume that BEST AVAILABLE GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS are the best seats available, where as general admission seats will be further back, or if all the seats are gone you'll have to stand. Maybe someone who has been to these venues will be able to explain better? :dunno:

Thank you all for the thanks, but Mika's team did all the hard work. :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry the site was so slow -- we had more than 500 users online at one point! :shocked: I hope that when we move servers (soon soon soon!) we won't have that problem again. :crossed:

Hope you all got the tickets that you wanted -- wish I was going to be at some of these shows, but I think I'll wait to see what other dates pop up. If nothing close to home materializes, maybe I'll see about venturing across the pond. I haven't been to Amsterdam since I was 18... or Zurich since 1990 or so... so I definitely need to get back, don't you think? :fisch:

I would say yes to that :thumb_yello:

Thanks for all your work deb! :huglove: would love to see you in zurich, but ofc i hope you'll get some gigs in thd US too. :)

About the venue questions, it's different everywhere. Maybe look on the venue website or call them? Usually standing would be where you can get closest to the stage (if you're lucky), but sometimes there are also standing places in the back. Best seats available would probably be numbered, so you don't have to be there early to get a good place. But like i said, if you want to be sure, contact the venue.

Thanks for the presale! :wub2: Was good to people so excited this morning :naughty: Any idea when tickets will be on normal sale? I wanted to buy a couple of seated tickets and want to do it as soon as they are available.

Thanks for the presale! :wub2: Was good to people so excited this morning :naughty: Any idea when tickets will be on normal sale? I wanted to buy a couple of seated tickets and want to do it as soon as they are available.

I think the general sale is 10 a.m. CET tomorrow for all of these dates.

The other Italian dates are on their own schedule, not sure when they go on general sale.

I think the general sale is 10 a.m. CET tomorrow for all of these dates.

The other Italian dates are on their own schedule, not sure when they go on general sale.

all dates go on general sale tomorrow morning Deb, included Cattolica and Taormina

Yes thank you so much ! :huglove:

A BIG thank You! :thumb_yello: I could finally get my tickets for The Bikini- Toulouse, in France! :mika1:

I have to be patient until the show now...But, there will be Barcelone and Rochefort to help me before...!:mika2:

This much stress is not good for you in the morning :aah: ... but I got my tickets for Amsterdam. :yay:

I hope everyone else was able to get the tickets they wanted.

And a special thank you for Deb for opening the thread ... it must have been in the middle of the night for you. :shocked: You and everyone else who made this presale possible are amazing. Thank you all. :flowers2:

:thumb_yello:

Definitely Deb, Mika Team and the whole mods team deserve our thank you :flowers2:

It's been a rush but I finally got my tickets for Milan

First MFC was down then my credit card didn' t work on the internet site now it's asking for a security control and the box for that won't open :crybaby:

I really wanted my tick today but for Rennes it's a lot more complicated than for Rochefort which had worked at once....it looks like I might have to buy it through FNAC if it's available there once it opens for the general public :sad:

Thanks a lot for the presale to everyone who was involved :huglove: and congratulations to everyone who was able to get their tickets ...I'll try again and it might work better. I remember having the same problem with just giving site so it's probably a software issue....having plumbing problems in the house too so I guess it's a bad luck day...hopefully everything will work out better tomorrow :pray:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thank you to everyone involved to make this pre-sale possible! I can hardly imagine how much work this must be! :flowers2:

I think we should say a HUGE thank you to Deb and the Mods, who stayed up to kickstart MFC so everyone could get the presale tickets. They work hard all the time, but times like this they go up and above the call of duty, so thanks Deb and the guys :huglove:

Now that I have a little time, after a caotic morning full of emotions, I want to say THANK YOU to MFC and in particolar to those persons that have spent their time, patience and energy to help us to make real our dream to see Mika on concert.

As I've already wrote on twitter, it's not easy and very stressfull to answer to the milions of questions that we've done, and to mantein the "Relax, take it easy" spirit in front of the anxiety to not be able to get the tickets, so thank you so much to you and all Mika's staff, you're great!:clap:

Now I know "when will I see you again" :mika3:

And now, full of joy, I've to concentrate only on the books and the study for the University, but soon as possible I wanna write something about myself and how Mika joined in my life, and read about your fantastic experiences!

Buona giornata a tutti!:bye::italia:

Carolina

I'm sorry I could help so little, but this presale was due when I was at school, teaching.

I hope everything went as smooth as possible in these situations, I know it's not easy, but I'm confident all the fans will find their place in any venue also by the normal sale starting tomorrow.

so...............se you soon! :thumb_yello:

All gig threads have been opened, you can RSVP whan you want to! :thumb_yello:

I put links to all the gig threads on the front page, but I'll put them here as well. We really encourage everyone, especially new members to RSVP, so that we know who's going to be where. Sometimes we're able to arrange something special -- maybe a special fan gathering, maybe even a meet & greet with Mika himself -- and if we know how many people and WHICH people will be at a particular gig, we can plan better. :thumb_yello:

Here are the links to the gig threads -- welcome, especially to all our new members! Please join in!

:france:

18 Sept Le Liberté Rennes, France

19 Sept Zenith Paris, France

20 Sept Zenith Lille, France

:holland:

22 Sept Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, Netherlands

:belgium:

23 Sept Forest National Brussels, Belgium

:lux:

25 Sept Den Atelier Luxembourg

:swiss:

26 Sept Komplex 457 Zurich, Switzerland

:italia:

27 Sept Mediolanum Forum Milan, Italy

29 Sept Palalottomatica Rome, Italy

30 Sept Mandela Forum Florence, Italy

01 Oct L'Amphitheatre Lyon, France

03 Oct Medoquine Bordeaux, France

04 Oct Le Bikini Toulouse, France

:spain:

05 Oct El Ringo del Palacio Madrid, Spain

07 Oct Le Silo Marseille, France

08 Oct Le Summum Grenoble, France

09 Oct Zenith de Nancy Nancy, France

Edited by dcdeb

I put links to all the gig threads on the front page, but I'll put them here as well. We really encourage everyone, especially new members to RSVP, so that we know who's going to be where. Sometimes we're able to arrange something special -- maybe a special fan gathering, maybe even a meet & greet with Mika himself -- and if we know how many people and WHICH people will be at a particular gig, we can plan better. :thumb_yello:

Here are the links to the gig threads -- welcome, especially to all our new members! Please join in!

18 Sept Le Liberté Rennes, France

19 Sept Zenith Paris, France

20 Sept Zenith Lille, France

:holland:

22 Sept Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, Netherlands

:belgium:

23 Sept Forest National Brussels, Belgium

:lux:

25 Sept Den Atelier Luxembourg

:swiss:

26 Sept Komplex 457 Zurich, Switzerland

:italy:

27 Sept Mediolanum Forum Milan, Italy

29 Sept Palalottomatica Rome, Italy

30 Sept Mandela Forum Florence, Italy

01 Oct L'Amphitheatre Lyon, France

03 Oct Medoquine Bordeaux, France

04 Oct Le Bikini Toulouse, France

:spain:

05 Oct El Ringo del Palacio Madrid, Spain

07 Oct Le Silo Marseille, France

08 Oct Le Summum Grenoble, France

09 Oct Zenith de Nancy Nancy, France

Thanks a lot Deb :huglove::thumb_yello: I've posted your message in French in the French speaking thread. Old fans and newbies will be informed.