Mika@Palalottomatica - Rome - 29 September 2015

robertina

And it's Rome again! Long time since we presented him with our petition!

So....who's going? Tella us everything!

Tickets on sale here from April 2nd at 10 am CET
http://www.ticketone.it/mika-roma-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1372996%245363848&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=461641

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

• 1 month later...

Do you think he'll do a M&G? Is there the possibility to meet him in some way? I really would like to but have no idea how!

sometimes he comes out to meet fans, but we can't be sure now :)  

:biker: Transport sharing proposal  :plane:

Hello.

Do you want to share a train to join Rome from Milan?

There is a special offer for two people travelling togheter.

If someone want travel with me i propose this solution:

Thuesday 29 September 

start: Milano Porta Garibaldi 8:27

stop: Roma Tiburtina 11:53

or

start: Milano Porta Garibaldi 9:34

stop: Roma Termini 13:05

the ticket is just 13,50 € (no change, no refund)

if you travel alone you pay, buying now, 25 € 

if you buy the day of the travel you pay 50/70 €

If you are interested write here and i will buy a ticket for two people in the same transaction

The ticket is "print at home" so if i renounce, last minute, to travel you can travel alone

:bye:

:Update: I found my traveling companion. The 50% discount is not avalible anymore :no:

Edited by allegra

• 3 months later...

Hi,

news for everybody.

There is a link that you can use to check all the lines in Rome, you can select the dates and hour, too.

http://viaggiacon.atac.roma.it/?service=calcolapercorso&da=piazzale%20luigi%20nervi%201&dac=roma&a=piazza%20dei%20cinquecento&aac=roma&data=16/9/2015&ora=10:12&mezzo=1&tipo=1

The home site is www.atac.roma.it.

I've posted it in the Italian thread, too.

I've checked and from Piazza Nervi, 1, the address of Palalottomatica there is a night bus "n2".

Right now, for September 16th, it leaves from the terminal at 00.05, 00.25, 00.45, but you must check if the hours will be the same the date of the concert, and it's a planned timetable of course, they can change it if there are problems.

At the same site you can have the confirmation, selecting the stop where you are at, when the bus is expected to arrive ("previsioni di arrivo alla fermata" in italian).

http://www.atac.roma.it/page.asp?p=150

I'm at your disposal if you have any questions, I'm from Rome as you see from my location data.

Myriam

Edited by Valmont69

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! :bye:

It will be my first time in Rome and I'm a little bit insecure about the weather.

Does it get cold at night?

Thanks ;)

not really cold, about 15-20° degrees.... often rains a lot (not for so long time, but enough to get really wet) so, if you want to queue, be prepared  :wink2:

not really cold, about 15-20° degrees.... often rains a lot (not for so long time, but enough to get really wet) so, if you want to queue, be prepared  :wink2:

Thanks for the info! :)

I'm not sure about queueing this time, at least before lunch! It will be my first time there so I want to see everything and enjoy my trip! :)

And I'm not prepared to get wet since I'm going to walk a looooooot! :huh:

• Like 1

Do you know at what time the doors will open?

I checked my ticket yesterday and on the email they sent me they say I have to change my ticket there but they say the ticket office will open only 1 hour before the show? Has someone have more info about this?

Thanks!

I checked my ticket yesterday and on the email they sent me they say I have to change my ticket there but they say the ticket office will open only 1 hour before the show? Has someone have more info about this?

Thanks!

On the ticket is written: doors open at 19.00.

In Milan the box office opened in the middle of the afternoon.

• Like 2

Thanks!

It seems that the ticket office won't open before 18 PM :dunno: