Mika @ El Ringo del Palacio Madrid, Spain: 5 October 2015

robertina

Soooooo...... Here's my first post on this forums in about four years. Seems like forever.

Just wanted to let my buddy FREDDIESDOUBLE know I am here, yay! Can't wait to meet you again, Mr, but you already know that :)

Looking forward to meeting all you lovely people!!

Soooooo...... Here's my first post on this forums in about four years. Seems like forever.

Just wanted to let my buddy FREDDIESDOUBLE know I am here, yay! Can't wait to meet you again, Mr, but you already know that :)

:wub:

in this situations i regret having chosen to not attend concerts abroad  :doh:

:bye:

• Like 1

:wub:

in this situations i regret having chosen to not attend concerts abroad  :doh:

:bye:

Allegra, my hero!! :wub: I wish we could meet again, gig or no gig, it's been much too long :(

You cannot imagine how happy you have made me with this post: a familiar, very dear face amongst all these new people I still don't know ^_^ THANK YOU :wub:

So good to see you back on MFC again! :huglove: Shame I can't be in Madrid, but I hope we'll meet again at a future gig! :)

Allegra, my hero!! :wub: I wish we could meet again, gig or no gig, it's been much too long :(

You cannot imagine how happy you have made me with this post: a familiar, very dear face amongst all these new people I still don't know ^_^ THANK YOU :wub:

Oh there are a lot of nice new people here. But someone old like me sometimes is around here too...  :)

I miss you, best regards. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Mika's going to be the only artist, or will there be any opening acts? Thank you

Citizens! will be supporting Mika on this whole tour, so they will sing before him in Madrid

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost september what means almost one month to the concert! Are you guys excited? 

Because I am!  :)

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.  Will it be warm in Madrid in October?

I'm looking forward to seeing some of Madrid, I only passed through it once, on the way to a Mika concert. :teehee:

I've been to October

Heyyyyyy .... not long now sunshine :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...