Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

By the way, the title of the thread and the tag of the thread say "No Place LIKE Heaven", but it's "No Place IN Heaven"

Oops. It was 4 a.m. when I wrote this, cut me a break. :naughty:

I've some news for this album :teehee:

Source: http://www.universalmusic.it/pop/news/newsdet.php?idn=10956

Great find, Lucrezia! Thanks!

I am soooooo excited the album is coming out in just a couple of months!!!

But a little disappointed we are not getting the Montreal orchestral concert as a bonus disc :overreact:

I just hope this wonderful material be realeased in whatever fashion to the public soon.

I know, I can't wait to have the full OSM recordings, too. But like Christine said, end of the year...

What an amazing 2015!!!! New songs, new album, videos, tour!!!

Can't wait to enjoy all his new work!!!!! :woot_jump:

New Album!!! = my heart is happy :wub2:

Edited by ce_mika

i'm always confused with why there are multiple versions??

why not one album with ALL the songs?..

but i'm really excited :excite:

There is a version will all the songs, I posted a link earlier :wink2: The fact is; I don't know if this is avaible all around the world... :blush-anim-cl:

I love the cover! Mainly the painting (towards the photo I'm neutral, although I like it with the grey background it doesn't connect with the colourful background in the same way). It's colourful again and still something new and I like how everything fits together and how playful it is. I never really liked the cover of TOOL, so I'm happy this cover is a great one again.

VERY happy to see it on iTunes in the UK. I was beginning to think he was just going to cut us off completely. Looking forward to June now:wub2:

• Like 1

i'm always confused with why there are multiple versions??

why not one album with ALL the songs?..

but i'm really excited :excite:

Because in some countries the version with all the songs wouldn't sell as well.

I love the cover! Mainly the painting (towards the photo I'm neutral, although I like it with the grey background it doesn't connect with the colourful background in the same way). It's colourful again and still something new and I like how everything fits together and how playful it is. I never really liked the cover of TOOL, so I'm happy this cover is a great one again.

i like the design as well, i'm just not quite sure about Mika's picture. It looks like he was sitting on a stool & it was photoshopped out. I'm sure he had other lovely pictures from that photoshoot :dunno:

Anyways.. i'll look at the cover 3 or 4 times... it's what's inside that counts :naughty:

In love with Last party! Gives me goosebumps.

Love the cover and the title of the album!

Preorder is now number 1 in the Italian charts!:wub2:

I'm a bit sad that there are 3 songs that we'll not have in France... Rio, Porcelain and Promiseland (and we can add the remix of GG). Anyway I'm pretty sure that we will find it somewhere :aah:

Now it's official, and I'm sooo excited ! :woot_jump:

I'll buy both editions :biggrin2:

Aww finally :wub2:

I'm so happy and excited about the new songs :mikalove::boing:

Leaving on a long week end tomorrow , so I can only react now, but that and my tick for Mika in Rennes made my day :woot_jump:

I love the cover and the song titles :wub2:

In love with Last party! Gives me goosebumps.

Love the cover and the title of the album!

Preorder is now number 1 in the Italian charts!:wub2:

I'm hibbeling as well:naughty: have you seen guys? No place in heaven is number 1 in I tunes charts, Italy, complimenti:thumb_yello:

Waoh :biggrin2:

I'm having trouble with itune, I have to change pcs to preorder I think, but I'll find a way :thumb_yello: