Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

There's also a bonus track in the japanese edition :thumb_yello: hopefully it will be another new song , like Your Sympathy in LICM. It would be great if we can do a tab with all the songs in every edition , unfortunately i'm on ipad and making it would be kinda miracle :aah:

I've got it on a spreadsheet :naughty:

The Good Guys remix is on the Canadian version

I was in Canada when TOOL was out and bought it in HMV in Ottawa , it actualy was the deluxe french edition they were selling. So now there's a proper Canadan version ? :dunno:

I've got it on a spreadsheet :naughty:

You really don't wanna miss a single song eh ? :aah::naughty:

Edited by cubitus

I was in Canada when TOOL was out and bought it in HMV in Ottawa , it actualy was the deluxe french edition they were selling. So know there's a proper Canadan version ? :dunno:

You really don't wanna miss a single song eh ? :aah::naughty:

The version available in the US and Canada is the same as the UK one (ie no French tracks)

The version available in the US and Canada is the same as the UK one (ie no French tracks)

Ok that's the physical one I'll be buying :thumb_yello: and I'm downloading the french edition , as I precommanded it.

Here in the Netherlands I've only seen the digital copies, on iTunes, and those are the English versions. There's not one Dutch store where I can pre-order a physical copy yet.

But I was planning on getting an English copy.

Japanese edition :japan:

1)トーク・アバウト・ユー/Talk About You <1st シングル>

2) オール・シー・ウォンツ/All She Wants

3) ラスト・パーティー/Last Party・・・フレディ・マーキュリーへの叙情歌。 <iTunes IGT>

4) グッド・ガイズ/Good Guys

5) オー・ガール、ユー・アー・ザ・デビル/Oh Girl, You're The Devil

6) ノー・プレイス・イン・ヘヴン/No Place In Heaven

7) ステアリング・アット・ザ・サン/Staring At The Sun

8) ハーツ/Hurts

9) グッド・ワイフ/Good Wife

10) リオ/Rio

11) オーディナリー・マン/Ordinary Man

12) プロミスランド/Promiseland (Bonus Track)

13) ポルセリン/Porcelain (Bonus Track)

14) グッド・ガイズ、ナイト・タイム・ミックス/Good Guys, Night Time Mix ☆

15) ラムール/L'Amour ☆

16) レ・ベゼール・ペルドュ/Les Baisers Perdus ★

17) ブーン・ブーン・ブーン/Boum Boum ★

18) ジェ・パ・オンヴィ/J'ai Pas Envie ★

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/mika/news/2015/04/13-2#WfHWBFXaWkXAdAGR.99

• 3 weeks later...

Since today the Deluxe version is on German Amazon as CD but much too expensive. They want 25.27 Euro in Germany, in France it costs 18.68 Euro at the moment. I hope it gets a bit cheaper by the time.

Since today the Deluxe version is on German Amazon as CD but much too expensive. They want 25.27 Euro in Germany, in France it costs 18.68 Euro at the moment. I hope it gets a bit cheaper by the time.

Now it's even 29,28 € :shocked: But I think they'll go down, this is just no normal price for a deluxe version. And it's great we can preorder finally :D

Now available for Pre-order on bol.com (major Dutch webshop) for 19,99EU (!!!!!) standard and 22,99EU deluxe version

Finally! I've been stalking that site for weeks now to check if it would be there yet. Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Edit: Available on 12-06-2015?? That's what the Dutch iTunes said as well.. Are they both wrong or... are we getting it early?

Edited by Manon14

Finally! I've been stalking that site for weeks now to check if it would be there yet. Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Edit: Available on 12-06-2015?? That's what the Dutch iTunes said as well.. Are they both wrong or... are we getting it early?

I've been stalking them too and have been checking for ages ;)

I guess we will get it a bit earlier than the rest... We have that more often with release dates. Just a lucky region :)

I've been stalking them too and have been checking for ages ;)

I guess we will get it a bit earlier than the rest... We have that more often with release dates. Just a lucky region :)

Not always, I remember having to wait one or two (or sometimes five) more days than other countries!

But I'm not complaining now, this would be great :)

in germany it's also the 12th. :)

Mikasounds is showing the release date as 22nd June too. Although it says 15th in the blurb about the album further on.

The reason I'm so jumpy about it, is that I'm going to the Hyde Park gig on 21st and really wanted to have heard it before the gig.

I pre ordered mine with Amazon who sent me an email last week saying that the release date had changed.

Marilyn, I checked play and they still say 15th but if iTunes and Mikasounds are saying 22nd I don't know how they can have it earlier?

I'll check them Marilyn but iTunes has the new date too.

Mikasounds is showing the release date as 22nd June too. Although it says 15th in the blurb about the album further on.

The reason I'm so jumpy about it, is that I'm going to the Hyde Park gig on 21st and really wanted to have heard it before the gig.

I pre ordered mine with Amazon who sent me an email last week saying that the release date had changed.

Marilyn, I checked play and they still say 15th but if iTunes and Mikasounds are saying 22nd I don't know how they can have it earlier?

I don't mind. I can be patient. As long as it comes on a day, there abouts, I don't mind.

Hmm, on the official mikasounds.com shop it also shows june 22 now. :sneaky2: they've changed the text for the release date, but not for the description - that still says june 15. :doh:

Not happy about that delay! :sneaky2: i wonder how long it'll take until they adjust the date on the german websites...

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! Don't think it has been already posted, so here's the artwork of the album in its Italian deluxe version, as showed during the interview at Che tempo che fa

6449367_409499.jpg

Strike a pose :naughty: