Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

Thank you for the article. I don't quite understand what this means: "the album will be released as a stand alone album in Canada, Japan and Korea and as part of the ‘No Place In Heaven Special Edition’ re-pack, which is to be released globally on the 13th November." Does it mean that the remastered NPIH is sold separately in Canada, Japan and Korea and not with the live OSM CD?

It seems that there isn't any Mika's only version of Beautiful Disaster :(, but I am happy to know there will be a brand new track on it called "Feels like Love".

In Korea the Magazine edition would have all new songs and remixes in it...sounds more reasonable if OSM is released by sole album, as 1CD.

In Korea the Magazine edition would have all new songs and remixes in it...sounds more reasonable if OSM is released by sole album, as 1CD.

But I can't see the new songs on the tracklist of the Magazine edition. That's why I didn't really understand what is the point of releasing that edition now. Please correct me if I misunderstood (once again ;) ).

Edited by Menthe

Amazon uk has finally picked up a sniff of something coming out - but only the Italian import, on the 20th

http://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Place-Heaven-Special-Mika/dp/B016NGIKWE/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1446133728&sr=8-6&keywords=no+place+in+heaven

Of course, I'm way to cool to keep checking the site :fisch: - but it wasn't there at all yesterday

Thanks a lot for posting !!

No Place In Heaven Double CD Edition

https://shop.mikasounds.com/*/*/No-Place-In-Heaven-Double-CD-Edition/4YKH0000000

• Product code 4762089
  • Format Double CD Album

Tracklist

CD1:

1. Talk About You
  2. Good Guys
  3. L’amour Fait Ce Qu’il Veut [bonus track on original deluxe]
  4. All She Wants
  5. Last Party
  6. Les Baisers Perdus [Was on French original release]
  7. No Place In Heaven
  8. Staring At The Sun
  9. Hurts
  10. Boum Boum Boum [was on French original release]
  11. Good Wife
  12. J’ai Pas Envie [was on French version]
  13. Oh Girl You’re The Devil
  14. Ordinary Man
  15. Je Chante [new track]
  16. Tant Que J'ai Le Soleil [staring at the Sun in French]
  17. Hurts – Nexus Remix [new mix]
  18. Beautiful Disaster [new track]
  19. Feels Like Love [new track]

CD2:

1. Toy Boy - Orchestra Version
  2. Grace Kelly - Orchestra Version
  3. Underwater - Orchestra Version
  4. Boum Boum Boum - Orchestra Version
  5. Relax (Take It Easy) - Orchestra Version
  6. Last Party - Orchestra Version
  7. Origin Of Love - Orchestra Version
  8. Happy Ending - Orchestra Version
  9. Over My Shoulder - Orchestra Version
  10. Good Guys - Orchestra Version
  11. Rain - Orchestra Version
  12. Any Other World - Orchestra Version
  13. Love Today - Orchestra Version
  14. Elle Me Dit - Orchestra Version

22586544395_7014a43855_o.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

I can't believe the best two songs are not on the album. Like someone telling Christmas is cancelled. I had so looked forward to hearing them again. 

:shocked: I'm not sure what you mean with the "best two" songs - but for me it's a disaster if "Karen" and "Heroes" are not included in the OSM CD :shocked:  :doh: I had hoped for a complete CD,  with all the 20 songs, but this was a real bitter pill to swallow - and I really can't understand why it's done this way :dunno:  Of course I'll be happy for the 14 tracks we get - but for me the "best two" songs are not there.... :(  

Love,love

me  

:shocked: I'm not sure what you mean with the "best two" songs - but for me it's a disaster if "Karen" and "Heroes" are not included in the OSM CD :shocked:  :doh: I had hoped for a complete CD,  with all the 20 songs, but this was a real bitter pill to swallow - and I really can't understand why it's done this way :dunno:  Of course I'll be happy for the 14 tracks we get - but for me the "best two" songs are not there.... :(  

Love,love

me  

I was referring to Heroes and Overrated. Of course for example OMS was (at least for me) equally good but I can't see why they would leave those two songs out, it doesn't make any sense :dunno: 

• Like 1

I was referring to Heroes and Overrated. Of course for example OMS was (at least for me) equally good but I can't see why they would leave those two songs out, it doesn't make any sense :dunno:

Agree - this selection of songs don't make any sense, imo, At least HEROES just HAD TO be on this tracklist - it's impossible to understand how they could exclude it... :dunno:  :mf_rosetinted: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

I agree, heroes should've been on there. :no: maybe it's on the standalone version that seems to be available in a few countries? At least i hope so, it'd be a shame! Also i miss ordinary man, loved the orchestra version of that too.

• Like 2

I agree, I was looking forward to Overrated the most, and Heroes second since I heard a snippet from Como and it left me in tears... I don't understand it :tears:

So sad that there are only 14 tracks! Weird though, since on Bol.com (the Dutch webshop where I pre-ordered the cd) it says that there are 20 tracks, but also there are only 14 listed. :(

Yes I noticed that too! The description says it will have 20 tracks from the OSM concert... What is that based on, then?

• Like 1

What a shame it's only 14 songs :( I guess they first planned to do 20 songs but for some reason they reduced it to 14 (maybe a the live-DVD, maybe 'cause they weren't happy with some of the songs,...?)

What a shame it's only 14 songs :( I guess they first planned to do 20 songs but for some reason they reduced it to 14 (maybe a the live-DVD, maybe 'cause they weren't happy with some of the songs,...?)

More peobably because they had to stick to one CD and 20 songs can't fit