Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

But not every artists wants millions fans or people who buy the record. And artist wants to share what he or she has created and that's where the completely story ends. No-one needs to tell him what he has to do. If his next album is completely in French he will certainly sell a whole lot less records, if that what he wants to do that's okay. That's his choice, an artist isn't any better 'cause he sold million of records and fills stadiums instead of small rooms with an acoustic feeling. 

I agree, but i would certainly also let him know that i'm not happy about it, if he does a complete album in french. Whether he cares about what i say or not, is up to him - i don't try to tell him what to do (he wouldn't listen to me anyway! :lmfao:), but as a fan who buys his albums and gig tickets, i think i have the right to voice my opinion on his career choices (btw we even have an extra thread for that... :teehee:).

Anyway, i'll order the italian version on amazon.it and listen to the new french song on spotify (and buy it on amazon.de as mp3, if i like it). Then i only need an audio of the symphonic versions of heroes and ordinary man (really hope they didn't cut it from the como tv screening as well!), and i'm happy. :teehee:

Japanese version will be released 29 January 2016 in Japan. ( I think it's same as Canada : Korea version. )

16 songs

• 1 ToyBoy
  • 2 GK
  • 3 UW
  • 4 BBB
  • 5 Relax
  • 6 Last P
  • 7 OOL
  • 8 Ordinary man
  • 9 HE
  • 10 Heroes
  • 11 OMS
  • 12 GG
  • 13 RAIN
  • 14 AOW
  • 15 LT
  • 16 EMD

HMV Japan

Mika Et L' orchestre Symphonique De Montreal: Mikaとモントリオール交響楽団

TOWER RECORDS

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 7

It seems that "Je Chante" is a cover of a Charles Trenet's song. I didn't know that, I though it was a new song ! (I read it on mikawebsite, with a snippet). I'm a bit disapointed, not because the song ins't good (not my favorite but not horrible for my ears :teehee: ), but because I was really expecting a lot for this song... Well now I know which version I will buy  :wink2:

• Like 2

The are 16 songs I believe in the OSM standalone !!! :) HMV Japan lists the 16 songs, I'll share the link when I'm home (on my phone). At least it's not 14!

Woo! I'll have to buy the standalone too then! The one I ordered from mikasounds is already on its way to me but I need Heroes. >.< Edited by BangBangLou
  • Like 3

Woo! I'll have to buy the standalone too then! The one I ordered from mikasounds is already on its way to me but I need Heroes. >.<

:thumb_yello: The same for me - I expect my French version in a few days, as I've got "sent info" -  but will def. order this standalone as well :teehee:   SO happy there's a possibility to get HEROES from the OSM !!!  :yes:  :fisch:

Thanks to Digital Love for this happy news - and to Eriko for info details!   :) 

Love,love

me 

The two extra songs on the stand alone are: Ordinary man and Heroes !

:woot_jump: thanks for the info! So it looks like i'll be buying 2 versions after all. :aah::doh:

It seems that "Je Chante" is a cover of a Charles Trenet's song. I didn't know that, I though it was a new song ! (I read it on mikawebsite, with a snippet). I'm a bit disapointed, not because the song ins't good (not my favorite but not horrible for my ears :teehee: ), but because I was really expecting a lot for this song... Well now I know which version I will buy  :wink2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSxLWjrayto

Thanks for the info. :flowers2: i hope that at least feels like love is a mika song, and not another cover. Does anyone know?

• Like 1

:woot_jump: thanks for the info! So it looks like i'll be buying 2 versions after all. :aah::doh:

Thanks for the info. :flowers2: i hope that at least feels like love is a mika song, and not another cover. Does anyone know?

He tweeted about this song a few months ago : 

J'adore cette chanson. Je me retrouve dans l'histoire instagram.com/p/52a-HfziNM/

11373897_602136073259484_1017838686_n.jp

And yes,Feels Like Love it's a Mika song :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

I've put some of the lyrics into Google & no matches came up so I suspect it's an original song :)

Sorry, didn't see the previous post.

Edited by mysti1990

I hope I will get the cd tomorrow.. Just saw on the website where I pre-ordered it changed the release date from tomorrow to 3-5 workdays :huh:

I pre-ordered NPIH on bol.com as well back in June and I did get it on the release date... I hope that is the case now as well. Maybe they ordered enough for the pre-orders and any orders placed from now need 3 to 5 days.

(Ik heb het net even gecheckt maar er staat wel "Bezorging: op verschijningsdatum" dus ik denk wel dat ze genoeg hebben dat de pre-orders worden bezorgd.. :crossed: )

I pre-ordered NPIH on bol.com as well back in June and I did get it on the release date... I hope that is the case now as well. Maybe they ordered enough for the pre-orders and any orders placed from now need 3 to 5 days.

(Ik heb het net even gecheckt maar er staat wel "Bezorging: op verschijningsdatum" dus ik denk wel dat ze genoeg hebben dat de pre-orders worden bezorgd.. :crossed: )

I hope so, I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago already. I did get the NPIH back in June on the releasedate as well, so I'm hoping for the best now.

( Ah oke vreemd! Ik heb net een half uurtje terug gekeken en toen stond er 3-5 werkdagen.. Zal zo nog eens checken en maar hopen dat hij toch morgen komt! :wait: ) 

(Edit: Net gekeken bij m'n account en daar staat inderdaad 'op verschijningsdatum', dus misschien is het zo dat nieuwe bestellingen later bezorgd worden :wink2: )

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

Aaaaah, so happy that Heroes will be on the album! Everyone is talking about the new songs on the French edition, can't wait to receive my copy  :wub: Got the message the store has dispatched it already, it will hopefully arrive early next week! 

The version with only the symphonic cd will be relase tomorrow, too? I saw that on the canadian Amazon is avaiable from tomorrow... But I don't know if it's exsatly

Hey, I Have pre-ordered the stand-alone album (L'orchestre Symphonique Du Mon [there is a mistake in the name, i think...]) from amazon.uk. there isn't information about the tracklist, and i'm dying to know if it will be the 16 tracks album. what to do you think? it is the same album they sell in amazon.ca, so... 

Seems like the Canadian stand-alone has indeed 16 tracks, including Heroes http://m.archambault.ca/p/ACH003782743/

YAAS! Too happy. Thank you! 

Edit: still no Make You Happy (my personal favorite track). Still no Overrated. This song is so underrated (pun pun)

Edited by RayaBadran
  • Like 2