Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

I don't know if I'm in the good topic for my question, so sorry if I'm not  :fisch:

I'm searching the italy version of NPIH special edition and I was wondering if we can buy it outside Italy. Except on Amazon.it because it is really expensive, I mean 10€ more than the international version. Thank you  :) and merry Christmas  :wub:

No Place in Heaven [Orchestra Edition 2CD] Korean version will be released 4th January...

and 300pcs of puzzle....because of that we had to wait till next january  :naughty: tempting? :P

Universal Music Korea Knows how to attract Mika fans to buy multiple copies....  :aah:

12391953_968258789900741_264325942530160

12391335_968258769900743_210727395517829

10406592_968258813234072_732479010502744I

I want that ! I love puzzles, it's a good reason to buy one ^^

75000 copies of NPIH have been sold in France. They wrote it in an article about 2015 music flops in France but they say it's not really a failure, more a disappointment compared to the sales for TOOL (120000 copies)

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-100310.html

I saw that, the tops are especially commercial albums from TV shows like The Voice. I can't understand, the album is one of his best. I hope that the repack with the orchestra will increase the sales.

I don't know if I'm in the good topic for my question, so sorry if I'm not  :fisch:

I'm searching the italy version of NPIH special edition and I was wondering if we can buy it outside Italy. Except on Amazon.it because it is really expensive, I mean 10€ more than the international version. Thank you  :) and merry Christmas  :wub:

You can try IBS 

CD € 18,81 + PP € 8,80

or Feltrinelli

CD € 17,59 + PP TBA (you can choose the delivery method and see the cost only when you order, but in any case before you complete the purchase: you can cancel the order in case the shipping cost is too high)
  • Like 1

You can try IBS 

CD € 18,81 + PP € 8,80

or Feltrinelli

CD € 17,59 + PP TBA (you can choose the delivery method and see the cost only when you order, but in any case before you complete the purchase: you can cancel the order in case the shipping cost is too high)

Thank you so much !  :wub:  Edit: For France, PP are 11,70 € on Feltrinelli.

I bought it on Feltrinelli. They asked me my fiscal number, I don't really know what it is. I think I don't have one because I still live with my parents, so I took one of them. I hope it will work  :teehee:

Edited by Chloe940

75000 copies of NPIH have been sold in France. They wrote it in an article about 2015 music flops in France but they say it's not really a failure, more a disappointment compared to the sales for TOOL (120000 copies)

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-100310.html

Album sales worldwide is generally on a downtrend, at least his concerts still sell out and China is a big opportunity  :thumb_yello:

They forgot to mention that NPIH is still selling about 1500-2000 copies per week in France, so we will know the total sales next spring. Anyay, total world wide sales will be better than for TOOL (thanks to the sales in Italy where the album is still in the top 30), they are about 200 000 now.

• Like 1

Thank you so much !  :wub:  Edit: For France, PP are 11,70 € on Feltrinelli.

I bought it on Feltrinelli. They asked me my fiscal number, I don't really know what it is. I think I don't have one because I still live with my parents, so I took one of them. I hope it will work  :teehee:

Well, there's not a big price difference between IBS and Feltrinelli after all. I think they asked your taxpayer number (in Italy we have one since our birth) just to have an additional control key in case other customers have the same name and surname as you. I don't expect any fiscal consequences considering that you are a person and not a company  :wink2:

Album sales worldwide is generally on a downtrend, at least his concerts still sell out and China is a big opportunity  :thumb_yello:

I don't think China is a huge potential market for him,his upcoming China tour all held in the small venue,even the gig in HK is held in a church,the venue is much smaller than the venue he've done in 2009&2010.And in China Mainland there few people buy the physical CD or buy the music on the platform like iTunes.....It's true that many people have listened Mika's song in China,but not many of them know he is the singer or songwritter of the songs. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

[ MIKA ET L'ORCHESTRE SYMPHONIQUE DE MONTREAL ] Canadian version finally arrived today, it's a different color CD.

24124120601_583728e0e0_b.jpg

23579915613_5204c87de4_b.jpg

24124117821_c79398ec05_b.jpg

24124113681_d7df3e5261_b.jpg

24124151241_b6f0ccc8b5_b.jpg

And this version gets Heroes... *pout*

• Like 1

No Place In Heaven is now Platinium certified in France 

16011206041017438013889272.jpg

Can we relay on that website: http://www.aficia.info/actualite-musique/jai-envie-cest-mika-dit-63829 ?

At least the album's real sales aren't  that good (yet) in France (about 85 000 now) and there's nothing on Mika's website or twitter about J'ai pas envie being a new single. 

Can we relay on that website: http://www.aficia.info/actualite-musique/jai-envie-cest-mika-dit-63829 ?

At least the album's real sales aren't  that good (yet) in France (about 85 000 now) and there's nothing on Mika's website or twitter about J'ai pas envie being a new single. 

Sorry, I found Doriand's twit about it; it is confirmed!

• 6 months later...