MIKA @ Lokerse Feesten in Belgium: 31 July 2015

dcdeb

On 31st July, Mika will be performing at Lokerse Feesten in Lokeren!

Ticket available now:

http://www.lokersefeesten.be/tickets/

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/30-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG I have just noticed this one... if I find someone for the kids, I'll come, that is only 1 hour and a half driving from home...!

Fingers crossed ***

Edit : ticket bought, I'll find a way to organize things

To my Mikafriends from North of France and Belgium : are you planning to come ?

@LenaMachu : heureuse de te (vous) revoir !

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi "nous" MrH sera là aussi  :wink2:

Super, ça me fait plaisir de vous revoir.

Muriel sera là aussi avec moi ;)  , elle n'avait pas vu que le show avait lieu si près de chez nous :thumb_yello: 

To all MFCers :

Have you already prepared some things for the gig ?

The weather won't be very hot and it will be very dark... any ideas ?

I did not really have time to check the setlists from the other gigsso, don't have any ideas yet ...

Edited by Sweetieval

The setlist is constantly changing atm, he keeps trying new things... so the only song that's for sure is GK. :naughty:

:naughty:  :naughty:

I think we should also count on Relax  :wink2:  and Underwater  :fisch: 

OMG, first gig for me since Luxembourg 2012, I am longing to ear some new songs, but, as it is a festival maybe he will keep singing all the old ones like in Barcelona and Fnac Gig in Paris and let's say we will maybe have "Talk about you" and maybe "Last Party" ?

Well, we will see...

But what a pity he does not sing much new songs, maybe is he not ready and will be ready for big tour in September ?

@Lena Machu : have you planned some stuff Hélène ?

Edited by Sweetieval

Hello Belgium and other friends!

I really can't wait to see Mika again on stage, it's almost one year ago since his gig in the AB in Brussels.

Welcome in Lokeren this Friday!

And little tip .. the best sport to see the concert is on the right, front row .. every year not many people around there! ;)

See you on friday!

Many love!

Glenn. x

• Like 1

in cattolica he sang lots of new songs... hope he will do the same in belgium (promiseland! :crossed:)!

OMG fingers crossed :thumb_yello:  to get new songs, I must say I was a little bit disappointed looking at the Fnac Show in Paris but that gig looked "short"

That would be really nice :D

and "ho girl you"re the devil" ! I loooove it

Oh yes, please this one, I love it too  :thumb_yello: that is one of my fav's on the new album

I was looking on the internet to get lighting devils' horns as stuff for the gig but it was too short to order them and get them on time for friday 

Hello Belgium and other friends!

I really can't wait to see Mika again on stage, it's almost one year ago since his gig in the AB in Brussels.

Welcome in Lokeren this Friday!

And little tip .. the best sport to see the concert is on the right, front row .. every year not many people around there! ;)

See you on friday!

Many love!

Glenn. x

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the tip, maybe we'll try to go to the right, then.

But I need to see where we get an appointment with MFC friends and, at what time.

​I have read the door would open at 3 pm and I plan to arrive there around 4, actually.

The Compiegne gig in 2010 vaccinated me against long waiting all day long to get in the first rows, we said never again with Macboll and friends. (we were in the middle of the crowd and that was not that bad, apart from silly and nasty guys besides us)

Moreover, for a festival, there is no need to get there that early, as people not come necessarily to see only MIKA.

@MFCers : is there an appointment for MFCers planned somewhere ?

@LenaMAchu : do we meet somewhere in order to get there together ? We should live at 14h00 and arrive around 15H30 if the road is ok.

Then, we need to come from the car park to the stage, that can be far far away  :teehee: 

​BTW, I have noticed MIKA keeps on bringing sunflowers on stage, I still have mine from Liège 2010, shall I bring it ? :teehee: 

Edited by Sweetieval

​Hi again, for those who are coming by car, I don't really understand if there are special car parks ?

​That say the police is very active and take your car very easily...

Anyone knows something about it ?

On the other hand, I can't remember where I have read it would be open by 3 pm, I can't find the information any more... Was I misunderstanding ?

I feel a little bit lost suddenly :teehee:

Edited by Sweetieval

​Hi again, for those who are coming by car, I don't really understand if there are special car parks ?

​That say the police is very active and take your car very easily...

Anyone knows something about it ?

On the other hand, I can't remember where I have read it would be open by 3 pm, I can't find the information any more... Was I misunderstanding ?

I feel a little bit lost suddenly :teehee:

I asked the Lokerse Feesten on twitter what time it would be open on Friday and they said 18:30. A bit late, the first artist is at 19:00.

I asked the Lokerse Feesten on twitter what time it would be open on Friday and they said 18:30. A bit late, the first artist is at 19:00.

Oh yes, that's late.

Thanks for telling ...

I guess we will meet in front of the doors, then...

​They also have written "no drinks", "no cameras", do you think it is really true that we can't take pics ?

@sweetieval I don't know about any appointment .. I guess we'll wait in front of the doors ? :P

Yess bring your flower, it's a great Idea :D I hesitate to make a banner today ... Maybe with some sunflowers ? haha

I will try to find it then...

A banner with a sunshine and sunflowers , that sounds great, no  :wink2: 

Sorry, I am going to the cinema with the kids, I don't have time to make one, this time  ;) 

Edited by Sweetieval