British Summer Time Festival, London 21 June 2015

mari62

CCdQk5oWAAA4LE5.png

Mika will take to the stage in London's Hyde Park on Sunday 21st June at British Summer Time Festival!

Other acts they day are Kylie, Chic feat. Nile Rodgers and the inimitable Grace Jones.

It's going to be a spectacular day, get tickets now before it sells out! http://bit.ly/1CBUXp3

**Age Restrictions:
Anyone under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over).
Children aged 2 and under will be admitted free of charge.

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

I won't be going to the festival, as I'm disabled, so standing at a festival is no good for me. But that doesn't mean I'm not totally ecstatic by the news this morning.

I actually think that, for Mika, at this point, a festival is better than a theatre gig, because many people will be there who wouldn't normally go and see Mika in a theatre. People will go just for the day out, or because Kylie is there. This will be so good for him here in Britain.

I just hope he takes the opportunity to sing the new music that the UK haven't heard. He should let Big Girl Lollipop and Billy Brown have a rest from the action, and show the new, mature Mika.

I'd really like to come on the thread sometimes, to share the excitement of the UK festival gig.

God bless all who are going to this great event. :mikalove:

great news! :thumb_yello: if nothing better comes up, or if many of my friends decide to go, i might consider this - but as tickets are pretty expensive and i don't think mika will do a full set, as he's not the main act, it's not very likely.

i like it that on their website they explain the different ticket types, including a picture. normally you don't get much explanation.

great news! :thumb_yello: if nothing better comes up, or if many of my friends decide to go, i might consider this - but as tickets are pretty expensive and i don't think mika will do a full set, as he's not the main act, it's not very likely.

i like it that on their website they explain the different ticket types, including a picture. normally you don't get much explanation.

So happy for british fans :aah: Mika and Kylie in the same festival ? Pretty eclectic :naughty:

I was in a supermarket at the time ( when I got the tweet) phoned Abby and asked her to get tickets so I haven't even looked at the site. Are the tickets very expensive compared to other festivals?

But I agree with Marilyn... I think this is a good move:thumb_yello: I don't think he will let all the old stuff go... Because that is what a festival crowd will want to hear... But hopefully it will be a mix of old and new.

You're only tempted? :shocked:

I don't believe you! :naughty:

Very tempted, but I'm supposed to be going to see The Script & Pharrell in Croke Park on the Saturday night.

But I've decided I'll do this even if I have to get a 6am flight on the Sunday. :thumb_yello:

I was in a supermarket at the time ( when I got the tweet) phoned Abby and asked her to get tickets so I haven't even looked at the site. Are the tickets very expensive compared to other festivals?

But I agree with Marilyn... I think this is a good move:thumb_yello: I don't think he will let all the old stuff go... Because that is what a festival crowd will want to hear... But hopefully it will be a mix of old and new.

Depends which ticket you want. I think general admission is £53 and there premium tics and VIP tics... going up to £199.

Very tempted, but I'm supposed to be going to see The Script & Pharrell in Croke Park on the Saturday night.

But I've decided I'll do this even if I have to get a 6am flight on the Sunday. :thumb_yello:

:naughty: and I know how much you enjoy early flights! :naughty::wink2:

Ordinary, or reserved premium viewing area?

I think it'll be good publicity too

Might not have felt the same about Lovebox if it had rained though

Depends which ticket you want. I think general admission is £53 and there premium tics and VIP tics... going up to £199.

Yeah... We got general admission £58 plus costs... £62 in all each. Quite expensive but hopefully it will be a good day.

I am not a morning person. :aah:

But you'll make an exception :naughty:

Ordinary, or reserved premium viewing area?

I think it'll be good publicity too

Might not have felt the same about Lovebox if it had rained though

Just ordinary .

Yep... Nice weather helps!

I don't even know who some of those people are in the line up...but hey ho, that'll be half the fun! Looking forward to it and to hopefully see some old pals! :wink2::group_hug:

Thanks mother! You'll see I figured it out!

I don't even know who some of those people are in the line up...but hey ho, that'll be half the fun! Looking forward to it and to hopefully see some old pals! :wink2::group_hug:

Thanks mother! You'll see I figured it out!

I think you need to change your countdown thingy :naughty:

Should be a great day :thumb_yello:

Ooh this is exciting, a gig in the centre of London. Hope you all have a fab time. :thumb_yello:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

Exciting indeed. The most I was hoping for was a small gay club:naughty: