British Summer Time Festival, London 21 June 2015

mari62

Thank you:thumb_yello:

Exciting indeed. The most I was hoping for was a small gay club:naughty:

Maybe he'll spring one of those on your too. North America only got 4 weeks notice so anything is possible. :naughty:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

Exciting indeed. The most I was hoping for was a small gay club:naughty:

That was a good gig last time, got my favourite pic after that one :wub2:

That was a good gig last time, got my favourite pic after that one :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

We have just got general admission. I didn't think the VIP ones were worth the price at love box.

These sound different though - a reserved "premium viewing" area."

That's what I was wondering, but sometimes these 'premium viewing areas end up being far from the stage in a little private area. If it is like a 'golden circle' type area, then that would be worth it.

These sound different though - a reserved "premium viewing" area."

That's what I was wondering, but sometimes these 'premium viewing areas end up being far from the stage in a little private area. If it is like a 'golden circle' type area, then that would be worth it.

Hmmm true enough.

It didn't work for me... Just gave the ticket price options?

I've just noticed that the poster says in smaller print this"Pride in London presents the Carnival Stage" is that a whole 'nother stage and might Mika be on it rather than the main stage, do you think?

I think Mika will be on the main stage, otherwise he would surely be listed in the Carnival Stage section?

I think Mika will be on the main stage, otherwise he would surely be listed in the Carnival Stage section?

It doesn't list any acts there, though it does for the summer stage. If I bought a premium view of the wrong stage, I might feel a little miffed

It doesn't list any acts there, though it does for the summer stage. If I bought a premium view of the wrong stage, I might feel a little miffed

Can Deb get it clarified for us?

Can Deb get it clarified for us?

I think it's pretty clear that the Pride in London events on the Carnival Stage are a separate thing altogether. Here's Pride in London's press release about it:

http://prideinlondon.org/news/2015/04/pride-in-london-to-host-carnival-stage-at/

Note that they say their event is "alongside" Kylie, Mika, et al.

I think it's pretty clear that the Pride in London events on the Carnival Stage are a separate thing altogether. Here's Pride in London's press release about it:

http://prideinlondon.org/news/2015/04/pride-in-london-to-host-carnival-stage-at/

Note that they say their event is "alongside" Kylie, Mika, et al.

Thank you Deb :thumb_yello:

I may be being extremely thick but I am more confused than ever now! :aah:

It appears that Pride,who do the parade every year in London, have their own stage, and that they will have their own line up on it, which hasn't been announced yet. So there will be two stages there, but we want to be at the main stage. :thumb_yello: