wondering if someone could help me???

tgwktm

hiya

does anyone know if the mikasounds.sandbag.hq store still works?

I was about to place an order for a few things, and i got a message saying this when i tried to checkout:

'This Sage Pay Direct Pro module's licence is not valid'

everything else was fine, i registered my details fine and all that

just wondering if anyone else has got this message when trying to order things from there? i can just ignore it, though it pops up agian, but i'm not sure what it means.

please help

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya

does anyone know if the mikasounds.sandbag.hq store still works?

I was about to place an order for a few things, and i got a message saying this when i tried to checkout:

'This Sage Pay Direct Pro module's licence is not valid'

everything else was fine, i registered my details fine and all that

just wondering if anyone else has got this message when trying to order things from there? i can just ignore it, though it pops up agian, but i'm not sure what it means.

please help

I don't think it works. Go to mikasounds.com and click on the shop link there, which will show you all the available merchandise.

• 4 weeks later...

I can log on it and order on sandbag shop...I can't log in on the new site :no: but anyway when I get to the credit card thingy I can not type the special number and my order isn't going through, so I was unable to order the special edition of No Place In Heaven, although I really want it :sad:

I can log on it and order on sandbag shop...I can't log in on the new site :no: but anyway when I get to the credit card thingy I can not type the special number and my order isn't going through, so I was unable to order the special edition of No Place In Heaven, although I really want it :sad:

Why can't you log in on the new site?

Why can't you log in on the new site?

I don't know. I should create a new ID because mikasounds.com says my password is not correct and if I ask to reset it they don't send the reset link to my e-mail address although they say they do...and it's not in the junk mail either :no:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Could you try this url ?

https://shop.mikasounds.com/*/Merchandise/

:yay: Thanks to your link I just ordered it now and everything went fine :woot_jump:

I'm very happy now :biggrin2:

I really wanted the Peter Lindberg photos of Mika :wub2: with No Place In Heaven and now I know I will receive them in June :swoon: 

Thank you so much Eriko :huglove::flowers2: and also Silver :huglove::flowers2: You are fantastic :clap:

:yay: Thanks to your link I just ordered it now and everything went fine :woot_jump:

I really wanted the Peter Lindberg photos of Mika :wub2: with No Place In Heaven and now I know I will receive them in June :swoon:

Thank you so much Eriko :huglove::flowers2: and also Silver :huglove::flowers2: You are fantastic :clap:

Glad you have been able to order, Anne :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear that ! :)

Hope team MIKA send the CD soon !!!! I live far from UK..... :wait: