MIKA in Montreal, Canada, Place des Arts: 4 July 2015

dcdeb

hello everyone, i ordered tickets at the presale for Mika's show for july 4-th, and my question is have any of you received their tickets from the presale, i have contacted them and they sent me an email saying that they may send them the week of the show and to contact them if i do not receive my order two days before the show, is it normal? 

hello everyone, i ordered tickets at the presale for Mika's show for july 4-th, and my question is have any of you received their tickets from the presale, i have contacted them and they sent me an email saying that they may send them the week of the show and to contact them if i do not receive my order two days before the show, is it normal?

I haven't received my ticket and think it's normal.

I've received my tickets a week ago, but I guess it's different for everyone. I'm sure it's normal and you'll probably get them soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think anyone who used the presale has received their tickets yet. you can double check on See Ticket site & enter your ordere number.

I check everyday & it says 0% of the tickets were dispatched yet. 

i don't think anyone who used the presale has received their tickets yet. you can double check on See Ticket site & enter your ordere number.

I check everyday & it says 0% of the tickets were dispatched yet.

Got an email today saying my ticket was sent today!

Just saw on the festival website that Charlotte Cardin will be opening act both nights...

why am i not surprised that it's someone from La Voix  :naughty:

She has a nice voice, i'm ok with it. Maybe she can bring Garou to sing their duet  :rolleyes:

Question!

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait quelles chansons Mika chantera lors du spectacle?  J'aime bien connaître la setlist d'avance et j'espère qu'il y aura au moins quelques chansons de son nouvelle album! 

Merci  :)

Bonjour Arianne

Nous ne connaissons pas le setlist du concert. J'espere aussi qu'il ajoutera des chansons de son nouvel album :)

Bonjour! Trop hate au concert ce weekend! J'adore la chanson No Place in Heaven. J'espere qu'il va la chanter live! Est-ce qu'il y a un Meet and Greet d'organise? Any Meet and Greet this time around?

I'm hoping he plays many songs from his new album as well.

As for a Meet & Greet, we never know until the last minute.

Here's a link to how M & G work.... 2nd post is in french 

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31852-meeting-mika/

See you there! :yay:

Only a few more days left! :excite:

I'm hoping he plays many songs from his new album as well.

As for a Meet & Greet, we never know until the last minute.

Here's a link to how M & G work.... 2nd post is in french

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31852-meeting-mika/

See you there! :yay:

Only a few more days left! :excite:

Don't look for me on Saturday...

Salut tout le monde!

J'ai tellement hâte au concert que je commence même à être stressée!

J'aurais une petite question... Est-ce que vous savez où se trouve le stagedoor pour voir Mika après le show et donc, avoir la chance d'avoir une signature?

Merci d'avance xx

• Like 1

I think it's the first time I'm two days away from a gig and I still don't realize it ! :shocked: Nothing is really planned. Well, I hope everything will be fine. :aah:

• Like 1

I think it's the first time I'm two days away from a gig and I still don't realize it ! :shocked: Nothing is really planned. Well, I hope everything will be fine. :aah:

:thumb_yello: I'm sooo happy for you - that you didn't have to wait more than 4,5 months to see MIKA again!  :wub:  I do hope you'll also meet him,  during his new Montreal stay!  Good luck!! :hug: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1