yes, I agree, thanks once more Eriko! :wub:

It's my pleasure, their activity is very touching... :tears:

Thank you Eriko for this thread! 

You are welcome. :hug:

Yes it's great to have all these reports and pics in one place.

A very moving but happy thread.

How any parent copes with this I'll never know but I guess their love gives them the strength. :tears:

Edited by Treasa
  • Like 1

Thanks a million Eriko - for this priceless thread!!  :hug:   I do love it to bits - it fully shows the best of MIKAs kind and goodhearted personality, and totally melts my heart!  :wub:

I hope both the kids and their families will remember this day on the beach with much love, and that it will give them strenght to carry on, and fight for their lifes... :wub: 

Love,love

me 

Mikainstagram

https://instagram.com/p/2qGWFtziBH/?taken-by=mikainstagram

Three days ago in the Camargue with @therealpeterlindbergh and Enfants Sans Cancer

17011735794_aab2e96b48_o.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/2qGcNUTiBP/?taken-by=mikainstagram

Mid shoot, on the beach with Peter and Robert @therealpeterlindbergh

17011686754_8f9e4149eb_o.jpg

post-18723-0-28126000-1431600277_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-40991000-1431600279_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks a lot for posting !!

The card is so lovely.

https://www.facebook.com/116327291823873/photos/a.127093390747263.20589.116327291823873/687863424670254/

Les MERCIS des PETITS GUERRIERS de notre voyage en Camargue pour MIKA.

"Merci d'avoir accepté de venir, ça prouve qu'on est pas tout seul" écrit Clément.

Tout est dit.

Une phrase qui a beaucoup ému Mika.

:uk: translation by crazyaboutmika

The thank you card by our little warriors who went to Carmargue

: Clément:Thank you for accepting to come it's a proof that we are not alone.

All is said.

That thank you sentence moved Mika a lot

17452483720_4561eda3d0_o.jpg

post-18723-0-03095700-1431614473_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot for posting !!

The card is so lovely.

https://www.facebook.com/116327291823873/photos/a.127093390747263.20589.116327291823873/687863424670254/

Les MERCIS des PETITS GUERRIERS de notre voyage en Camargue pour MIKA.

"Merci d'avoir accepté de venir, ça prouve qu'on est pas tout seul" écrit Clément.

Tout est dit.

Une phrase qui a beaucoup ému Mika.

Translation into English:

The thank you card by our little warriors who went to Carmargue: Clément:Thank you for accepting to come it's a proof that we are not alone. All is said. That thank you sentence moved Mika a lot/

Edited by crazyaboutmika

As I've said before - "heart of gold in the smallest size" is a lie.

It certainly is. He's got a golden heart the size of the moon. No Place In Heaven is also a lie, for we know God's getting a beautiful mansion in Heaven prepared for Mika to live in, after he's lived a LONG life on Earth.

• Like 1

It certainly is. He's got a golden heart the size of the moon. No Place In Heaven is also a lie, for we know God's getting a beautiful mansion in Heaven prepared for Mika to live in, after he's lived a LONG life on Earth.

:yeah:  I sooo agree with Kezza and Marilyn about MIKAs warm heart ! :wub:  And Marilyn -  this little sentense was so beautifully written , that I got tears in my eyes... :) 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fémina

source

http://www.femina.fr/Culture/Musique/Mika-Ce-que-je-dis-c-est-ce-que-je-suis-833957?#_=_

MFC

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31554-mika-in-french-press-2015/?p=4003293

:france:
Je m’engage encore plus cette année auprès de l’association Enfants sans cancer.

Avec Peter Linbergh, on va faire des photos qui seront publiées dans toute la presse, on va se donner à fond car cette cause me touche énormément.

:uk:

I still commits this year with the association Children without cancer.

With Peter Linbergh, we will take photos to be published for all the press, we will give their all for this cause touches me enormously.

561058CGBjQ8aW0AAGGZcjpglarge.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

I totally agree!!! He is such a lovely person with an amazing character! If there's no place in heaven for Mika then there's none for anyone. He does so many good things.

It's so beautiful to see what he does for those children!

• Like 3

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/116327291823873/photos/a.127093390747263.20589.116327291823873/733266723463257/?type=1&theater

:france:

A l’occasion du mois international du cancer des enfants, Imagine for Margo lance une grande campagne de sensibilisation au cancer des enfants, grâce à la générosité de Peter Lindbergh qui signe la campagne, de Mindshare, Zorba et de nombreux media.

Avec la présence de Mika qui s'engage pour la cause du cancer des enfants.
Au programme : de nombreuses parutions dans les plus grands magazines, de l’affichage à Paris et région Parisienne, complété par un affichage exceptionnel sur immeubles, des films dans les salles de cinéma des réseaux Mediavision et UGC, dans de nombreuses régies internet et sur les réseaux sociaux.

Déjà réalisée gracieusement par Peter Lindbergh, la campagne 2014 avait permis de sensibiliser le grand public et de toucher plusieurs millions de personnes.

En 2015, la nouvelle campagne est toujours aussi bouleversante.

Elle met en scène Mika et des enfants atteints de cancer face à l’objectif bienveillant de Peter Lindbergh. Les films réalisés par Stephen Kidd lors de notre week-end en Camargue ne sont pas en reste.

Parce que le mot « Cancer ne doit pas rimer avec enfants », la campagne 2015 « Les Petits Guerriers » bouleverse et mobilise pour faire avancer la lutte contre le cancer des enfants..

Go, Fight, Win !

:uk: translation by crazyaboutmika

In English: 

This month being the international month to help children suffering from cancer, Imagine for Margo is starting a big awareness campaign about children cancer, thanks to  Peter Lindbergh's generosity (he took all the photos for the campaign), also thanks to  Mindshare, Zorba and numerous media.
With Mika being there and very much involved.
The program : many pages in the most important magazines, posters being displayed in Paris and its surroundings, as well as an exceptional display on buildings, movies to be shown in the movie theaters run by Mediavision and UGC, by many internet commercial sites, and in the social networks.
In 2014  Peter Lindbergh had already taken lots of photos without compensation to promote the association and the cause to the general public and the campaign reached several million people.

In 2015, the campaign is as immensly moving as in 2014.
 Mika and children fighting cancer shot by the benevolent camera of Peter Lindbergh and the movies directed by Stephen Kidd during our week end in Camargue are all equally moving.

Because the word « Cancer must not rhyme with children» , the 2015 campaign « The Little Warriors» is totally overwhelming and mobilize people so that the fight against children cancer speeds up.

Go, Fight, Win !

11907852_733266723463257_168338245775846

post-18723-0-53303100-1440515184_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/116327291823873/photos/a.127093390747263.20589.116327291823873/733266723463257/?type=1&theater

A l’occasion du mois international du cancer des enfants, Imagine for Margo lance une grande campagne de sensibilisation au cancer des enfants, grâce à la générosité de Peter Lindbergh qui signe la campagne, de Mindshare, Zorba et de nombreux media.

Avec la présence de Mika qui s'engage pour la cause du cancer des enfants.

Au programme : de nombreuses parutions dans les plus grands magazines, de l’affichage à Paris et région Parisienne, complété par un affichage exceptionnel sur immeubles, des films dans les salles de cinéma des réseaux Mediavision et UGC, dans de nombreuses régies internet et sur les réseaux sociaux.

Déjà réalisée gracieusement par Peter Lindbergh, la campagne 2014 avait permis de sensibiliser le grand public et de toucher plusieurs millions de personnes.

En 2015, la nouvelle campagne est toujours aussi bouleversante.

Elle met en scène Mika et des enfants atteints de cancer face à l’objectif bienveillant de Peter Lindbergh. Les films réalisés par Stephen Kidd lors de notre week-end en Camargue ne sont pas en reste.

Parce que le mot « Cancer ne doit pas rimer avec enfants », la campagne 2015 « Les Petits Guerriers » bouleverse et mobilise pour faire avancer la lutte contre le cancer des enfants..

Go, Fight, Win !

In English: 

This month being the international month to help children suffering from cancer, Imagine for Margo is starting a big awareness campaign about children cancer, thanks to  Peter Lindbergh's generosity (he took all the photos for the campaign), also thanks to  Mindshare, Zorba and numerous media.
With Mika being there and very much involved.
The program : many pages in the most important magazines, posters being displayed in Paris and its surroundings, as well as an exceptional display on buildings, movies to be shown in the movie theaters run by Mediavision and UGC, by many internet commercial sites, and in the social networks.
In 2014  Peter Lindbergh had already taken lots of photos without compensation to promote the association and the cause to the general public and the campaign reached several million people.
In 2015, the campaign is as immensly moving as in 2014.
 Mika and children fighting cancer shot by the benevolent camera of Peter Lindbergh and the movies directed by Stephen Kidd during our week end in Camargue are all equally moving.
Because the word "Cancer mustn't rime with children" , the 2015 campaign "The Little Warriors" is totally overwhelming and mobilize people so that the fight against children cancer speeds up.

Go, Fight, Win !

11907852_733266723463257_168338245775846

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3