Bonjour à tous et à toutes, 

Je participe à la course Enfants sans cancer et je dois récolter un maximum de fonds, afin de pouvoir courir. Si vous voulez m'aider, merci de cliquer sur le lien suivant: www.alvarum.com/solenegiroux

Je vous rappelle que chaque don est déductible des impôts à hauteur de 66 %. Un don de 10 euros revient, en réalité, à à peine 4 euros. Vous pouvez également donner, même si vous n'habitez pas en France. 

Pour finir, je crois que Louane et Margo ont un message pour vous : https://youtu.be/ABIYYiYhcho

9 hours ago, silver said:

My French isn't very good, but I think Solene still needs some sponsorship to be able to take part in Saturday's event

You're right ,and there are some days left until the race

BTW if some of you are going to the event ,the race itself is to star at 10 am and the "team meeting" will be at 9 behind the stage

• Like 1

5oba.jpg

In the name of the "fliying hearts"  team, a huge thank you to everyone who helped us : either by giving money or by sending supporting messages.

It was a sunny day full of joy and emotion together and the collectors raised the amount of 1 650 000 euros 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, carafon said:

5oba.jpg

In the name of the "fliying hearts"  team, a huge thank you to everyone who helped us : either by giving money or by sending supporting messages.

It was a sunny day full of joy and emotion together and the collectors raised the amount of 1 650 000 euros 

That's an amazing amount of money.  Well done to everyone who took part :group_hug:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, silver said:

That's an amazing amount of money.  Well done to everyone who took part :group_hug:

This was the total amount for all the runners

Mika's squad reached 1365 euros

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aujourd’hui début de notre 6e campagne de sensibilisation.

La photo de @mikasounds et Janotte sera affichée à travers toute la FR et dans de nombreux magazines.

Faites un don pour aider la recherche !

Today our 6th awareness campaign begins.

The photo of @mikasounds and Janotte will be displayed throughout the FR and in many magazines.

Donate to help the research!

https://imagineformargo.org/en/make-a-donation/

Aujourd'hui commence notre grande campagne annuelle de sensibilisation au cancer des enfants.

La magnifique photo de @mikainstagram et Janotte, prise par @therealpeterlindbergh en Camargue en 2015, sera affichée à travers toute la France tout au long du mois de février, grâce à de nombreux espaces gracieux offerts par Metrobus, JCDecaux, ClearChannel, Insert et Exterion.

Vous la retrouverez également dans de nombreux magazines.
Chaque année 500 enfants meurent du cancer en France... AIDEZ LA RECHERCHE en faisant un don sur www.imagineformargo.org
MERCI à tous les médias pour leur immense générosité.

MERCI à tous nos partenaires qui nous ont aidés à préparer la campagne.

#gofightwin #enfantssanscancer

Today our big annual campaign of childhood cancer awareness begins.

The beautiful photo of @mikainstagram and Janotte, taken by @therealpeterlindbergh in the Camargue in 2015, will be displayed throughout France throughout the month of February, thanks to many graceful spaces offered by Metrobus, JCDecaux, ClearChannel, Insert and Exterion .

You will also find it in many magazines.
Every year 500 children die of cancer in France ... HELP THE RESEARCH by making a donation on www.imagineformargo.org
THANK YOU to all the media for their immense generosity.

THANK YOU to all our partners who helped us to prepare the campaign.

#gofightwin #enfantssanscancer

49933901_372324689986926_3413277304625980251_n.thumb.jpg.4774e949826bdc33b513dbb67b16f017.jpg

51287984_2260675424174027_5421086832361384393_n.thumb.jpg.6478fcdad98eebcc15fe87732cbf1d0b.jpg

• Like 2

dcouvrez-notre-grande-campagne-nationale-de-sensibilisation-au-cancer-des-enfants

View this email in your browser
FRENCH AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON CHILDHOOD CANCER
In honour of International Childhood Cancer Day (February 15th), we are running a national awareness campaign which will be broadcasted in France throughout the month of February for the 6th year.

TELEVISION, CINEMA, OUTDOOR, PRINT, WEB: French media have renewed their generous support offering us many free communication spaces. A media campaign worth more than 1 Million Euros ! 
The very moving testimonial of Maurine, with Mika

c6cf58e1-46ec-4b0d-88fa-d54bfdefe501.png
Maurine was 10, had a very happy little girl life and dreams for her future. She fought against cancer like a little warrior. We will keep her in our hearts forever. 

Our beautiful film, made by talented director Stephen Kidd, will be aired more than 300 times on French TV, more than 40.000 times in French movie theaters and on French websites during February.

Mika and Janotte, the little warrior, by Peter Lindbergh
7443ba89-d87f-4698-97fb-578aba5c45d1.jpg
This outstanding picture of Mika & Janotte was taken in 2015 in the Camargue region of France in 2015, during our shooting with world acclaimed photographer Peter Lindbergh. Several young warriors from Gustave Roussy French cancer hospital were present, including Janotte, who is doing well today.

Our beautiful campaign visual will be displayed on more than 1.000 billboards in France, including giant posters in Paris metro, and published in more than 30 premium French magazines.

abb7d0a5-e997-4b8a-8f16-e295d517e763.png THANK YOU abb7d0a5-e997-4b8a-8f16-e295d517e763.png
THANK YOU to all the French media who have offered us free spaces for this campaign to support our cause and THANK YOU to all our partners who have supported us in preparing it.
e9f96ce6-952a-43dd-8365-bd16a7d00d32.jpg
HELP THE RESEARCH RUNNING ! 
259918bb-d6d3-4dfa-b9c5-7ba3bab995f9.png2nd edition of our "Children without Cancer City" race in La Defense, the business centre of Paris. 100% donations will be allocated to research. More information here.

b26ee762-660b-4e07-b0ff-540206fbeb2f.png8th edition of our "Children without Cancer" race in Saint-Cloud National Park (near Paris). 100% of donations will be allocated to research. More information here.

Help move research forward by making a donation !
I make a donation
337ecfb9-edf6-4761-be93-02c1f3241874.png
     1cd14e72-1f3e-475c-b948-35c3996a850c.png 2409e089-efff-4c2b-b29c-3aa60d3fcfb3.png e4220257-6aa5-4781-870f-863305ac47b3.png c2e9be53-7673-4deb-8d6d-243e3cebace9.png 412fef67-9a00-45f4-b372-e913d7903e9f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

C NEWS

2019-02-15/cancers-de-lenfant-une-prise-en-charge-differente

Cancers de l'enfant : une prise en charge différente

• Par Régine Delfour, Jean-Laurent Constantini -
  • Mis à jour le 15/02/2019 à 09:10 Publié le 15/02/2019 à 09:10

Un enfant malade du cancer ne se soigne pas comme un adulte. Voilà ce que tente de faire comprendre de nombreuses institutions au cours de la journée internationale du cancer de l'enfant.

L'objectif principal : récolter des fonds pour faire avancer la recherche. Des associations comme «Imagine for margo» contribue à ce combat.

A l'origine de cette association, Margaux, une petite fille de 13 ans dont la vie bascule en 2009. Elle est atteinte d'une tumeur agressive du cerveau, un glioblastome, qui encore aujourd'hui reste incurable.

Childhood cancer: a different kind of care

A child with cancer does not care like an adult. This is what many institutions are trying to impress on International Child Cancer Day.

The main goal is to raise funds to advance research. Associations like "Imagine for margo" contribute to this fight.

At the origin of this association, Margaux, a 13-year-old girl whose life changes in 2009. She has an aggressive tumor of the brain, a glioblastoma, which still remains incurable today.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Is there a list of fans who want to participate in the race? Can we get organized so that everyone receives enough donations to participate in the race?

It is very easy to give on the Imagine for Margot website ... but it is very good to give a "runner" to support "the event". I do not run .... so I will support a runner !

• Like 1

@Marie-christine Suire

On 9/5/2018 at 11:28 PM, carafon said:

Not sure that I'm in the proper topic but didn't find the one dedicated to "Imagine for Margo ,Children without cancer"

You probably remember the photoshoot on the beach and Mika playing with the kids in Camargue a few years ago

Probably don't forget the tweet he made several times as some of them sadly passed away

This year again a squad of fans is raising founds to help the research and to be part of the run on september 30th in Paris

You can donate ,join the team or spread the info 

http://www.alvarum.com/group/flyinghearts

On 9/5/2017 at 4:25 AM, france7885 said:

This year again a group of fans under the name of  HEARTS TO HOLD,  is participating to the fundraising organised by IMAGINE FOR MARGO Association / CHILDREN WITHOUT CANCER. 

You all remember MIKA supports this cause and this month, the association starts a very big campaign everywhere in France with photos of Mika with the little warrior Janotte 

Last year  the participation of many of you permitted to reach a total amount of over 3.000€ - probably we can do it again this year but we don't have much time left as the action will end with the race taking place in Paris on 24th September ; so if you too, want to support this important cause, please do not wait and join us in the fundraising at this link :
http://www.alvarum.com/group/heartstohold 

IMPORTANT : For your donation, please choose in priority the girls who are under 200€ collected amount in the group as this is the minimum target to reach to be allowed to participate to the race on 24th Sept. 

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL OF YOU :):):) 

IMG_4167.JPG

1 hour ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Is there a list of fans who want to participate in the race? Can we get organized so that everyone receives enough donations to participate in the race?

It is very easy to give on the Imagine for Margot website ... but it is very good to give a "runner" to support "the event". I do not run .... so I will support a runner !

French members are participating to the fundraising.

@france7885 @carafon are very active MFC members, could you ask them about threir activities in this year ? Good luck !

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@Marie-christine Suire

French members are participating to the fundraising.

@france7885 @carafon are very active MFC members, could you ask them about threir activities in this year ? Good luck !

A group of fans took part of the run the prévious 3 years and one was our "Champion" 5 years ago

It's l a bit early to know who will run this year but if Mika doesn't have any concert in France that day I'm quite sure there'll be a squad again this year (it's at the end of september ,so we have plenty of time to organise the foundraising ….so stay tunned :wink2:)

By the way I've seen many times the film with Mika and Maurine on a French sport channel :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sorry, I did not understand myself well.
I know the principle of collecting for the race, I supported last year. But it seems to me that some have received more donations than the minimum required, and others have not been able to run because they have not reached the minimum amount. Maybe you have to organize the sharing so that there is more runner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Sorry, I did not understand myself well.
I know the principle of collecting for the race, I supported last year. But it seems to me that some have received more donations than the minimum required, and others have not been able to run because they have not reached the minimum amount. Maybe you have to organize the sharing so that there is more runner.

Everyone had the opportunity to run so far (the students need half the amount of the adults to reach the goal ) and we've explained here ,on twitter ,fb and so on that it's wiser to donate to the people who didn't reach the amount

But if you got some ideas to collect more ,you're very welcome because it was not that easy …:wink2:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, carafon said:

Everyone had the opportunity to run so far (the students need half the amount of the adults to reach the goal ) and we've explained here ,on twitter ,fb and so on that it's wiser to donate to the people who didn't reach the amount

But if you got some ideas to collect more ,you're very welcome because it was not that easy :wink2:

Yes, you explained that it is wiser to donate to people who have not reached the amount, it makes sense and that's what I did. Thank you for your feedback.

I will watch the news :yes:

Video Interview of Janotte, who was associated with MIKA on campaign for "Imagine for Margo".

She is talking about MIKA from 02:28. :cheerful_h4h:

Brut.
France Télévisions

26/02/2019

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/emploi/metiers/art-culture-edition/video-je-suis-fiere-de-moi-car-jai-survecu-a-10-ans-elle-a-deja-vaincu-le-cancer_3208183.html

VIDEO. "Je suis fière de moi car j’ai survécu" : À 10 ans, elle a déjà vaincu le cancer

Janotte incarne le combat de l'association "Imagine for Margo" qui œuvre pour les enfants diagnostiqués d'un cancer.

"Elle n'a pas renoncé, elle a été courageuse", explique la mère de Janotte. À seulement 10 ans, la petite fille a déjà survécu à un cancer du rein. Pendant longtemps, elle a dû subir de lourds traitements qui l'ont parfois obligée à être allongée en permanence sur un lit, les docteurs lui préconisant de ne plus se redresser. Elle a pu surmonter cette épreuve difficile grâce au soutien de ses proches, notamment de celui de sa mère qui lui a prodigué des conseils forts tels que : "Croire en soi, ne pas penser qu'on va mourir."

Un combat gagné

"Je suis fière de moi car j'ai survécu, car j'ai cru en moi", confie Janotte. Aujourd'hui, elle peut jouer comme tous les enfants et pratique régulièrement l'équitation. "Quand je monte à poney, j'oublie tous mes soucis", explique la jeune fille avant de faire des trots assurés dans un centre équestre.

Quelque temps auparavant, Janotte était aux côtés du chanteur Mika pour la campagne de sensibilisation de "Imagine for Margo". L'association lève des fonds pour la recherche contre le cancer des enfants et pour améliorer leur bien-être. Chaque année en Europe, 35 000 enfants et adolescents sont diagnostiqués d'un cancer.

(Google Translation)

Janotte embodies the fight of the association "Imagine for Margo" which works for children diagnosed with cancer.

"She did not give up, she was brave," says Janotte's mother. At only 10 years old, the little girl has already survived kidney cancer. For a long time, she had to undergo heavy treatments that sometimes forced her to be lying permanently on a bed, the doctors urging her to no longer recover. She was able to overcome this difficult ordeal thanks to the support of her family, especially her mother who gave her strong advice such as: "Believe in yourself, do not think you are going to die."

A fight won

"I'm proud of myself because I survived because I believed in myself," says Janotte. Today, she can play like any other child and regularly rides. "When I go pony, I forget all my worries," says the girl before making trots insured in an equestrian center.

Some time ago, Janotte was alongside singer Mika for the "Imagine for Margo" awareness campaign. The association raises funds for research against childhood cancer and to improve their well-being. Every year in Europe, 35,000 children and adolescents are diagnosed with cancer.

---

attached some screenshots from the video.

Janotte_00.png

Janotte_01.png

Janotte_02.png

• Like 1

Facebook

Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer

Depuis début février, MIKA et la petite guerrière Janotte font la guerre au cancer sur plus de 1 000 affiches à travers toute la France !

Et pour la première fois cette année nous bénéficions d’affiches géantes dans plus de 100 stations de métro à Paris & banlieue.

MERCI à METROBUS JCDecaux ClearChannel Insert et Exterion de soutenir la cause du cancer des enfants en nous offrant des espaces d’affichage de choix. #gofightwin #enfantssanscancer

Since the beginning of February, MIKA and little warrior Janotte have been waging war on cancer on more than 1,000 posters across France!

And for the first time this year we benefit giant posters in more than 100 metro stations in Paris & suburbs.

Thanks to Metrobus Jcdecaux Clearchannel Insert and exterion to support the cause of children's cancer by providing us with display spaces of choice.

#Gofightwin #Enfantssanscancer

52956285_2072094336247149_8506063415536517120_o.thumb.jpg.b10d1da014a1f44ca48dcd3dd5e77334.jpg

52651813_2072094362913813_8726691994291666944_o.thumb.jpg.f428610c4e6d9472e3d633695346283e.jpg

52823458_2072094406247142_2634565563937980416_o.thumb.jpg.8a72660cbffa809837c5b7083a5a3b4f.jpg

52823458_2072094406247142_2634565563937980416_o.thumb.jpg.8a72660cbffa809837c5b7083a5a3b4f.jpg

52685577_2072094262913823_4224554515522650112_n.thumb.jpg.718ca14f91a83338720ca2a49cd59d4b.jpg

52708445_2072094266247156_1362604672740753408_n.thumb.jpg.cbd577a7b18ed96e7a377b819f6601e4.jpg

• Like 1

Le 24 mai prochain, profitez de votre pause déjeuner à La Défense pour courir solidaire et faire avancer la recherche contre le cancer des enfants ! Parlez-en à votre entreprise, vos collègues et amis et créez une équipe ! Parcours : 5km ou 10km. Départ 13h.

52179855_2064923846964198_6001026244110450688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1.xx&oh=46563f73a78a840f2b114011b8a37aaf&oe=5CE20185

ENFANTSANSCANCER-CITY.COM
100% des dons collectés affectés à la recherche.

• Like 1