No Place In Heaven: Chart thread for album and singles

Marilyn Mastin

NPIH is currently No.40(deluxe version) on iTunes UK Album Chart! No.10 on Pop Album Chart! :thumb_yello: And I found LICM is No.99 on the Album Chart,No.25 on Pop Chart! I think the performance of BST festival have helped him! :mikadas:

Edited by DongDong

Be careful.... EXO fans might get furious about that and kill us! LOL   :omg_fans:

Haha,I knew EXO,there are some Chinese boys in the group..... :naughty:  Wow,3 albums of MIKA are in Top 100 on iTunes UK Overall Album chart! NPIH(deluxe ver) at No.35,  NPIH(standard ver) at No.96, LICM at No.100!! :wub:

• Like 1

Marvellous!!

Didn't one of those tone deaf UK music reviewers say that Mika's days as Pop's great hope had gone?

I'd put some gravy on those words, they will slide down better.

Loving all the UK promo, I feel like I am in Heaven today.

I love all the new songs. Will listen to them more before I comment, except to say that All That She Wants doesn't remind me of The Beatles, it reminds me of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.

The whole album is just beautiful!!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 2

It entered the official Dutch album chart on number 20! Hopefully it'll rise now that it's being promoted in the UK :crossed:

http://dutchcharts.nl/weekchart.asp?cat=a

It entered the official Dutch album chart on number 20! Hopefully it'll rise now that it's being promoted in the UK :crossed:

http://dutchcharts.nl/weekchart.asp?cat=a

fingers crossed

Haha,I knew EXO,there are some Chinese boys in the group..... :naughty: Wow,3 albums of MIKA are in Top 100 on iTunes UK Overall Album chart! NPIH(deluxe ver) at No.35, NPIH(standard ver) at No.96, LICM at No.100!! :wub:

Haha you know them! They are hot in entire Asia and also No.1 boyband among teens these days in Korea. ;)

No Place In Heaven (Deluxe) is currently no. 7 on UK iTunes store Pop album chart!

Speachless!!!!!!!!!

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:  :thumb_yello:  :teehee:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :shocked:

• Like 1

NPIH was No.8 on European iTunes Album Chart 2015/6/22   

And was No.14 on Worldwide iTunes Album Chart 2015/6/22 :thumb_yello:

Talk About You is currently at No.141 on iTunes UK Top Song Chart, No.51 on Pop Song Chart! :)

post-19902-0-13798000-1435066399_thumb.png

post-19902-0-08599500-1435066413_thumb.png

Edited by DongDong
  • Like 1

No Place In Heaven (Deluxe) is currently no. 7 on UK iTunes store Pop album chart!

NPIH was No.8 on European iTunes Album Chart 2015/6/22   

And was No.14 on Worldwide iTunes Album Chart 2015/6/22 :thumb_yello:

Talk About You is currently at No.141 on iTunes UK Top Song Chart, No.51 on Pop Song Chart! :)

Wonderful news!!! :wub:  :wub:

I'm very happy for him...he deserves it so much! :yes:  :hug:

• Like 1

So apparently what I wrote about 50000 sold copies in France is wrong... It's actually 20000 and he enters the charts at #2 :) They were the one talking about being gold though and gold means 50000 :huh:

• Like 1

So apparently what I wrote about 50000 sold copies in France is wrong... It's actually 20000 and he enters the charts at #2 :) They were the one talking about being gold though and gold means 50000 :huh:

It's still good. It's still early days.

I saw that news in a charts website... I don't understand, we have received a mail saying that he's gold certified. That's weird.

So, the 50000 copies are in Europe, no ?

I saw that news in a charts website... I don't understand, we have received a mail saying that he's gold certified. That's weird.

So, the 50000 copies are in Europe, no ?

wikipedia says an album needs to sell 50 000 copies in France to be gold certified. It was on M's official facebook page that it was gold certified.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disque_de_certification

On course for a Top 20 album this week (UK Official Chart)

There's a good review of Mika's performance at BST. I think, on the UK press thread. (My short term memory is getting really bad) but it's somewhere. Very complementary, saying we've missed him. It all helps.

I know he's finished his UK interviews, in person atm, because he's going back to Italy, but he could still do interviews over the phone, and now that the Mika tumble-weed has broken from it's root, it should gather speed as the songs are played and the album gets higher.

I'm not so bothered about the single getting to #1. It's the album that is more important.

If there were enough of us to do it, it might be time to overload @BBCR1 with requests. That's the station that needs to get behind Mika, but may God bless the wonderful @BBCR2 for all the attention, with AOTW) I might ask on the Radio 1 website, and also do a tweet later, but it needs more people doing it, and plenty of re-tweets too.

Here is the radio 1 website. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

Edited by Marilyn Mastin