Mika for FESTIVAL MIX in Milan 2015 - crowdfunding!

robertina

Mika is helping crowdfunding for this LGBT Film Festival in Milan! Thank you Mika!

Who wants to help?

VIDEO

9551837_75x75.jpg

MIKA for Festival MIX Milano - Crowdfunding

La musica come il cinema sono strumenti di libertà: guarda il video messaggio di Mika for Festival MIX Milano.

Partecipa al crowd funding su limoney.it/festivalmixmilano Noi ci siamo e tu?

[media]

[/media]

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

I don't understand what Crowdfunding is, but I wish him luck with it..

Here you are (taken from Wikipedia):

Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising monetary contributions from a large number of people, typically via the internet. One financial expert describes it as “large groups of people combining their economic power to support an organization, company or project they believe in.”

I'm really happy of his support, I did my part and now I have a free entry to all the movies! *happy dance*

I think Mika has done an incredibly good and important thing for the LGBT community in Italy.

THANKS AGAIN  :wub:

• Like 3

where's the link to their crowdfunding site? what exactly is it, movies made by LGBT fim makers?

Website (under construction, maybe because they need money)

http://www.festivalmixmilano.com/

Crowdfunding

https://www.limoney....uglio?locale=en

FESTIVAL MIX MILANO

Since 1985, the Festival Mix Milano has been the only Milanese event for public screenings of lesbian & gay films, and has become one of the largest audience events in Italy. The 2013 edition was a record success. Seven days of screenings and electronic music events were attended by more than 30.000 enthusiastic viewers. Television, radio, web and press coverage is growing every year and the festival draws a high number of journalists and professionals. In addition to the film screenings during the festival there are daily open air electronic music events, numerous presentation of books and panel discussions. Festival Mix Milano is back at Piccolo Teatro Strehler from the 18th to the 23th June 2014.

Collaborations also include CBS outdoor, Céntre Culturel Français, the Goethe Institut Mailand, the Canadian Embassy and the Delegation du Quebec a Rome. The main private partner of the Festival MIX Milano is Citroen.

Guidelines:

The Festival Mix Milano considers films and videos of all genres, any length, by about and/or of interest to lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgendered people.

Edited by allegra

Guidelines:

The Festival Mix Milano considers films and videos of all genres, any length, by about and/or of interest to lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgendered people.

In my opinion a good movie should be interesting to all people.

Anyway these are guidelines of this festival.

In my opinion a good movie should be interesting to all people.

Anyway these are guidelines of this festival.

Many movies with these themes ARE interesting to many people, would be of interest to more if people weren't so hung up about sexuality of those they don't identify with. I've been to several gay film festivals, and I'm straight. These movies usually do not get the backing mainstream small films get because of narrow minded people.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, Allegra! :flowers2:

In my opinion a good movie should be interesting to all people.Anyway these are guidelines of this festival.

The way i understand it, it can be either by/about LGTB's, or of interest to them. As they say and/or. :dunno:

• 2 years later...