2015 - Namba Hatch, Osaka - May 27 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

:japan:

The 2nd Japan concert is over and it seems to have been fantastic!!

Please tell us everything about it!

REPORTS

PICTURES

VIDEOS

• Like 1

What amazing two concerts in Japan  :swoon:  I went to the back of the venue in Osaka, on purpose to see the whole stage and regretted it first because it kind of means being outside of the party... However, the sound was much better than it is in front (like it usually is) and loved seeing the whole setting. Took a couple of vids but can't figure out how to add them to this new forum site? I haven't much slept since last Saturday so it can be just lack of sleep. Maybe someone can add them later? Especially enjoyed Last Party and Good Wife. Underwater was absolutely beautiful but for some reason didn't film that one. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 1

Oooh.... I only love you when I'm drunk, one of my most favorite songs. Surprise surprise. Great that there are some changes in the setlist.

I so wish that he will play that song in Amsterdam as well.  

Thanks very much for sharing. I hope you had a fabulous time.

Mika sure seems to have a wonderful time in Asia. I see him smiling and happy all the time. It makes me watch all the clips again and again, especially Boom Boom Boom. i absolutely love that song live.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1

What amazing two concerts in Japan  :swoon:  I went to the back of the venue in Osaka, on purpose to see the whole stage and regretted it first because it kind of means being outside of the party... However, the sound was much better than it is in front (like it usually is) and loved seeing the whole setting. Took a couple of vids but can't figure out how to add them to this new forum site? I haven't much slept since last Saturday so it can be just lack of sleep. Maybe someone can add them later? Especially enjoyed Last Party and Good Wife. Underwater was absolutely beautiful but for some reason didn't film that one. 

I'm not sure if this will work but I'll try. Beautiful video of Last Party.

[media]

[/media]

edit: no, it doesn't work. I'll leave it to someone else then to embed the rest except this one (Any other world) because it very special and it hasn't been played until now in this tour:

[media]

[/media]

thanks so much for making these video's. i wish you a good trip back with many special memories

Edited by dcdeb
when using the media tags, remember the close tag needs to be /media :)
  • Like 3

Thank you soo much !! :hug:   I'll watch it all by occasion - now there's suddenly too much new stuff to handle.properly, with full attention .. :naughty:   

Love,love

me

You're welcome!!  :D

Oh, some of the videos are in Italian. If someone want's to know what certain video is about, you can ask me, I understand it a bit.

I have many videos, I made them from the same spot as tiibet :) I suppose I have UW, Good Wife, AOW, LYWID and Origin.. oh, and TAY too :) You all need to wait until June 5-7 though ;)

:thumb_yello:  Sounds good - thanks in advance!  :hug:  Those who wait for something good, don't wait in vain!  :wink2:   Enjoy you stay in Japan!  :wub:

Love,love

me

That's a great YT page! Thanks for posting!

most of her vids are stolen from other fans and reposted on her Youtube account I was wondering about it since I saw many vids from NY and LA

• Like 2

most of her vids are stolen from other fans and reposted on her Youtube account I was wondering about it since I saw many vids from NY and LA

When I asked her not to reupload my videos on her channel, she refused and abused me.  Mine are deleted now but she still complains to me on my YT channel. :dunno:

Look at this YouTube, it has a lot of videos of Mika

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7x1eALn4NnjilnwcTKp9JQ

That's a great YT page! Thanks for posting!

When I asked her not to reupload my videos on her channel, she refused and abused me.  Mine are deleted now but she still complains to me on my YT channel. :dunno:

Yes, she's been stealing everyone's videos and reposting them -- not cool. :wags_finger:

I make a point of NOT sending people to her youtube channel. :no:

• Like 4

Thank you for sharing the video.

I was in the floor but I couldn't see him at that time.

What a wonderful time we had last night!!

From where I was, I couldn't see exactly what was happening down the stage at the time.  Oh my.  If that happened to me, my brain would stop working.  I couldn't have translated a word :shocked:

そうですよね、後方からだと前方でワーキャー言ってるのに何が起きてるかわからないと :hair: 常態かも。見てもらえてよかったです。 :)

Yes, she's been stealing everyone's videos and reposting them -- not cool. :wags_finger:

I make a point of NOT sending people to her youtube channel. :no:

Thank you.

• Like 1

My video ( M &G )

PART1  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ru7og

PART2  http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2ru3uz

Have a fun !!! 

Amusez vous bien avec un sourire radieux de Mika!!  :wub:

Thank you for the vids !  :thumb_yello::)  I had fun, by watching MIKA with a lot of happy and thankful fans! :wub:  It's always  great to see so much love, coming his way - in the middle of the night, breaking through noicy streets and traffic... :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for uploading and sharing vids / pics !!!! :wub:

:bow: sorry... I'm still editing....

:) Take your time - I'm sure the results will be amazing!!  :wink2:  :wub:

Love,love

me

The show was amazing, I really enjoyed! :wub: 

I screamed, danced, jumped, sang! :pbjt: 

I was shooting this video from the second floor seat.

Please enjoy!

Youtube Link ⇒https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7tq3gRRc56lLS3A7DVhsqA/videos

:groupwave: 

from Yukari

Arigato! Thanks so much, Yukari -- the quality of your videos is fantastic! :thumb_yello: