2015 - Namba Hatch, Osaka - May 27 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

The show was amazing, I really enjoyed! :wub:

I screamed, danced, jumped, sang! :pbjt:

I was shooting this video from the second floor seat.

Please enjoy!

Youtube Link ⇒https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7tq3gRRc56lLS3A7DVhsqA/videos

:groupwave:

from Yukari

Thank you sooo much!!  :hug:  I do love your recordings - and the way MIKA connects with his fans!!  :wub:

Love,love

me

:kaf:    I can still hardly write about what happened in Osaka. It's like a dream :wub:

The show had so many amazing moments. He sang Good wife, which was lovely, I appreciated that he did it in Osaka, because he skipped it in Tokyo. But when he did Any other world, I was transported back to 2010, when I had screamed endlessly at him for that song.  And in Osaka, I didn't even have to ask for it!!  

In one song (Relax I think) I had been making hand gestures in a feeble attempt to get Max to reduce the bass (not his singing, as Mika later said!) because the sound was so bass-heavy we couldn't even hear Mika well. After a couple more songs like that I realised it was the thumping on the bass drum that was interfering with the sound, but I couldn't exactly go back and say, oh Max it wasn't you after all. This all resulted in a very unexpected twist at the end, I almost thought I was going to be named and shamed.  :facepalm:

The hilariousness of this was captured in Nina's and my videos, hers from the back and mine from, well..... Mika's neck.  :fisch:

You must have already seen Tomomi's video where Mika couldn't work out how to say the Japanese for I only love you when I'm drunk. Why did he ask me? Thousands of Japanese people standing all around me!! 

Here is the full list of my videos (and please, can we get this straight? NO re-uploading on your own channel, just share these links or make a YT playlist if you like them):

Toy Boy

Popular

Grace Kelly The crowd crushing forward was SO BAD in that song, it was truly painful. 

Blue Eyes

Talk about you

Big Girl

Underwater

Elle me dit

Goodguys

Relax

Origin of love

Little extra bit of Padre Deus and some Mika vs Joy drumming

Good wife - the one he missed in Tokyo and the one we'd all been waiting to hear!

Billy Brown

Boum boum boum

Happy Ending

Last party my fave

We are golden

Any other world - a special addition just for us! Featuring our very own nikjass!

Love Today

Love you when I'm drunk Unexpectedly the highlight of the Japan tour for me. And a closer view of Mika's neck you will never see :cheer:  

• Like 6

Thanks a lot Eriko - for sharing this Flickr album! :hug:  Lots of lovely, and funny photos - I think MIKA is the only artist, lying on the floor in a Valentino suit, hehe :naughty: 

And his curls are getting clearly thinner, on top of his head :(  But I'm sure he'll be equally lovely, even as a bold headed man, sometimes in the future... :teehee:  :wub: 

Love,love

me  

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Eriko - for sharing this Flickr album! :hug:  Lots of lovely, and funny photos - I think MIKA is the only artist, lying on the floor in a Valentino suit, hehe :naughty:

And his curls are getting clearly thinner, on top of his head :(  But I'm sure he'll be equally lovely, even as a bold headed man, sometimes in the future... :teehee:  :wub:

Love,love

me  

:bow: Forgive Mika please !!

I'm afraid of that someone mentions the FACT....

Don't tweet @mikasounds !! :stifle:

:kaf:    I can still hardly write about what happened in Osaka. It's like a dream :wub:

The show had so many amazing moments. He sang Good wife, which was lovely, I appreciated that he did it in Osaka, because he skipped it in Tokyo. But when he did Any other world, I was transported back to 2010, when I had screamed endlessly at him for that song.  And in Osaka, I didn't even have to ask for it!!  

In one song (Relax I think) I had been making hand gestures in a feeble attempt to get Max to reduce the bass (not his singing, as Mika later said!) because the sound was so bass-heavy we couldn't even hear Mika well. After a couple more songs like that I realised it was the thumping on the bass drum that was interfering with the sound, but I couldn't exactly go back and say, oh Max it wasn't you after all. This all resulted in a very unexpected twist at the end, I almost thought I was going to be named and shamed.  :facepalm:

The hilariousness of this was captured in Nina's and my videos, hers from the back and mine from, well..... Mika's neck.  :fisch:

You must have already seen Tomomi's video where Mika couldn't work out how to say the Japanese for I only love you when I'm drunk. Why did he ask me? Thousands of Japanese people standing all around me!! 

Here is the full list of my videos (and please, can we get this straight? NO re-uploading on your own channel, just share these links or make a YT playlist if you like them):

Toy Boy

Popular

Grace Kelly The crowd crushing forward was SO BAD in that song, it was truly painful. 

Blue Eyes

Talk about you

Big Girl

Underwater

Elle me dit

Goodguys

Relax

Origin of love

Good wife - the one he missed in Tokyo and the one we'd all been waiting to hear!

Billy Brown

Boum boum boum

Happy Ending

Last party my fave

We are golden

Any other world - a special addition just for us! Featuring our very own nikjass!

Love Today

Love you when I'm drunk Unexpectedly the highlight of the Japan tour for me. And a closer view of Mika's neck you will never see :cheer:  

Oh!! thanks so much for sharing Blue Sky :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I love it :hug:  especially Elle Me Dit! MIKA and members are adorable :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

It was awesome! I'm glad I went. Thank you everyone. It was lovely finally putting faces to names. 

Mika was so generous that night. The show was awesome and the way he interacted was sooo cool too!

Hope to meet you all again someday.

Still have limited internet access and still traveling. Peace, love. Take care all. No photos from me yet... will sort out when I can sort out. They aren't many anyway, I'm always too mesmerised to capture anything.

:wub:

• Like 4

Thanks a LOT !! :hug:   You did a very good job,  with your recordings!!  :thumb_yello:  :wub: 

Love,love

me  

• Like 2

Toy Boy

Popular

Blue Eyes

Talk about you

Big Girl

Underwater

Elle me dit

Goodguys

Relax

Origin of love

Billy Brown

Boum boum boum

Happy Ending

Last party my fave

We are golden

Love Today

Wow... you captured a lot!!! Will make time to relive that night  :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my vids from Japan Tour! Tokyo and Osaka.

Because I focused on watching him with my own eyes, and danced as well, all of my vids were so bad... You can hardly see Mika's face properly...XD But I decided to make a movie by gathering them together to keep them for my memory. I hope you like them!

But please don't get sea sick, or don't hurt your ears... ;)

part 1

part2

part3

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Namba Hatch, Osaka - May 27 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS