MIKA @ BBC Radio 2 , The Chris Evans Morning Show 05 June 2015 - from 8 a.m. UK time

Kumazzz

No he didn't announce anything today. But it wasn't that kind of set-up. There were a few people on the show at the same time, and it was mainly, just talking about different things everyone was doing. I hope there is a one-to-one interview soon, where he can talk more about the album and any gigs in the UK.

We'll have to wait and see,.

OK - thanks!  :thumb_yello:  The best is yet to come then... :teehee:  :wub: 

Love,love

me 

VIDEO

:lmfao: I love that -- "Iain, which one's me?"

Thanks so much for finding and organizing Eriko! :flowers2:  You're amazing!

Ha! Love that Max is now "Creepy Guy" -- knowing it is half the battle, I always say. :wink2:

Ohh thank you. If you are bored to receive thanks we should open a crowdfunding of thanks (a crowdthanking) and send you a tons of thanks on a monthly basis :original:

I'm sorry to hear that Mika is not completely well. In the cover of She's always a woman to me (wonderful song, very nice arrangement) he has not the complete control of the voice, especially in the high notes. :(

I hope he gets well for the next concerts.  :giveup:

Yeah, I thought he sounded like he was straining a bit on the cover. But Lollipop sounded pretty good.

I

ANOTHER UPDATE: this new MFC version is wonderfull! i just linked a link and it appears a player!! wow  :thumb_yello:

I know! Pretty awesome :)

Again, thanks for all your hard work, Eriko! Very much appreciated! :wub:

• Like 1

Thank you very much Eriko, you are indeed amazing.

I thought it was great. I am a regular listener and this was a typical Friday show.... Although possibly with just slightly more guests than usual.... Generally there are about four. It did seem a bit overcrowded but as has been commented... It's not the place for in depth interviews .... Just lighthearted chat. I didn't for one minute expect him to announce gigs. However, for me, it was fairly ground breaking. Chris Evans is quite influential and he always seems to have had a bit of an attitude problem where Mika is concerned. I am hoping that he has now changed his mind. He ( CE) is involved in organising quite a few events throughout the year and it would be great if Mika was now on his invite list.

But the opportunity for Mika to play four songs live to such a huge audience was amazing.

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought he sounded like he was straining a bit on the cover

Straining = a lot

Out of tunes = a little bit

I don't know why i did not wait to be completely ok, before launch for the first time that beautiful cover.

But, of course, the deep voice of the Lollipop intro was perfect, really amazing!

I think there will be an official podcast. Look at here the next days (or next hours)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio2

:bye:

UPDATE: oh yes there is, already

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/evans

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio2/evans/evans_20150605-1400a.mp3

• Chris Evans Friday Guests June 5th

Fri, 5 Jun 15

Duration:

37 mins

Available:

30 days remaining

•  

• It was another show packed full of Friday goodness. Sit back and enjoy Chris chat to Emma Willis, Dom Joly, Charlie Boorman, Johnnie Walker and the marvelous Mika!

ANOTHER UPDATE: this new MFC version is wonderfull! i just linked a link and it appears a player!! wow  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

I thought it was great. I am a regular listener and this was a typical Friday show.... Although possibly with just slightly more guests than usual.... Generally there are about four. It did seem a bit overcrowded but as has been commented... It's not the place for in depth interviews .... Just lighthearted chat. I didn't for one minute expect him to announce gigs. However, for me, it was fairly ground breaking. Chris Evans is quite influential and he always seems to have had a bit of an attitude problem where Mika is concerned. I am hoping that he has now changed his mind. He ( CE) is involved in organising quite a few events throughout the year and it would be great if Mika was now on his invite list.

But the opportunity for Mika to play four songs live to such a huge audience was amazing.

Radio 2 Live In Hyde Park is being announced this week, and the weekend in September it is usually on, is free on the calendar.

Could be UK dates announced for the week before?

Radio 2 Live In Hyde Park is being announced this week, and the weekend in September it is usually on, is free on the calendar.

Is it likely that Mika will play that festival?!!

I hope for UK dates, even if it is something I can't get to go to.

This is one reason I wish he was on the TV more often. Like X Factor UK. Not everything is suitable for me to go to, but I love to see him. 

• Like 1

Yes, I hope MIKA will be on a lot of important invite lists in the UK asap - and that gigs of many kinds will follow...-:)

Love,love

me

• Like 1

This is one reason I wish he was on the TV more often. Like X Factor UK. Not everything is suitable for me to go to, but I love to see him. 

:thumb_yello:  That is what I call a good and nice fan Marilyn !  :hug: To want UK dates, for the pleasure of other fans, even you know that you can't be there yourself!  :wub:  And I hope that there will also be gigs, suitable for you and Allan!  :yes:  :)

Love,love

me

I think there us a distinct possibility that he might do Hyde park. I hadn't thought of gigs that week. I don't know.... I just get the feeling that he is waiting to see how things develop before announcing anything but we'll see. :dunno:

Ohh thank you. If you are bored to receive thanks we should open a crowdfunding of thanks (a crowdthanking) and send you a tons of thanks on a monthly basis

Absolutely agree with you Allegra... so thanks again Eriko!

Edited by ~Wicky~

:thumb_yello:  That is what I call a good and nice fan Marilyn !  :hug: To want UK dates, for the pleasure of other fans, even you know that you can't be there yourself!  :wub:  And I hope that there will also be gigs, suitable for you and Allan!  :yes:  :)

Love,love

me

I also want the gigs because of the possibility of attracting new fans, or even winning back the old ones who might have drifted away.

• Like 1

I also want the gigs because of the possibility of attracting new fans, or even winning back the old ones who might have drifted away.

:thumb_yello:  YES, I do hope MIKA will take back the throne in the UK !! :) He has been talked about as the Prince of Pop - but after NPIH is heard and analyzed, I expect MIKA to officially be named at the KING of POP - after his namebrother MJ ... :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

VIDEO

Mika - 'She's Always A Woman'

Mika covers 'She Always A Woman' live on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show

Release date: 07 Jun 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02t4kcd

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bursting with pride in Mika, and I hope, so is the rest of the UK!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bursting with pride in Mika, and I hope, so is the rest of the UK!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY !!!  :wub:  :thumb_yello:  To hear it performed was really fab. but to see him perform it, in this radio studio,  with listeners,  gives me goosebumps - he's such a wonderful performer, he's sooo into the stuff he presents - it's impossible not to believe him !!!  :wub:

This reminds me of when I first saw him perform "Everybody's talking" at the end of 2006 - both songs leave me breathless, with a deep wish for MORE!!!  :wub:  :fisch:   Wonderful MIKA - the music pride of my life!!  :wub:  Thank you sooo much - priceless Eriko - for sharing this treasure !!  :hug:

Love,love

me

VIDEO

Mika covers 'She Always A Woman' live on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show

Release date: 07 Jun 2015

DerMoment shared the file ! Thanks a lot Bere. :huglove:

VK

https://vk.com/video232312753_171274308