2015 - Fabrique, Milan - 10 June - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Gig was fantastic, mika in a great mood, lots of (long) eyecontact with many fans (i think especially the ones he knew), but he left the venue just seconds after going off stage, so no m&g. He did 2 songs that weren't on the setlist, stardust and aow! :wub2: More when i'm home!

• Like 3

I guess his Valentino pants split again !! :facepalm:

1433979281-lebanesebritish-singer-songwr

CHM7g-FUwAAbp_T.jpg

Ohhh no, still the hole!!  :shocked:   he wore those pants in Caribana, we were at the front row and could see it clearly but the hole was smaller...OMG, Mika...   :facepalm:

• Like 1

It was my first concert after a long time that I didn't see him on stage and it was great! No queue for me but I had a great spot and there were even some eyecontact with him :wub:  He was very funny and totally relaxed this time... His voice was so good and when he sang AOW all the audiece were totally captured by him!

I wait Sylvie for the detailed report 'cause she knows what to write about our adventure :das:

• Like 2

It was my first concert after a long time that I didn't see him on stage and it was great! No queue for me but I had a great spot and there were even some eyecontact with him :wub:  He was very funny and totally relaxed this time... His voice was so good and when he sang AOW all the audiece were totally captured by him!

I wait Sylvie for the detailed report 'cause she knows what to write about our adventure :das:

:) AOW is always breathtaking ! :wub:  Love the pics with lots of  MIKA masks in the audience! :teehee:  Long eyecontact with fans, during the concert, might be a good comfort when there was no M & G afterwards, imo :) I don't think the  Valentino is made for his heavy movements on stage!   :naughty:   Now he needs it repaired - where's his mum,  with her sewing equipment.. ?!  :teehee:  Look forward to full reports!  :wink2:

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

:) AOW is always breathtaking ! :wub: Love the pics with lots of MIKA masks in the audience! :teehee: Long eyecontact with fans, during the concert, might be a good comfort when there was no M & G afterwards, imo :) I don't think the Valentino is made for his heavy movements on stage! :naughty: Now he needs it repaired - where's his mum, with her sewing equipment.. ?! :teehee: Look forward to full reports! :wink2:

Love,love

me

He gave her a break for her birthday!

• Like 1

It was my first concert after a long time that I didn't see him on stage and it was great! No queue for me but I had a great spot and there were even some eyecontact with him :wub: He was very funny and totally relaxed this time... His voice was so good and when he sang AOW all the audiece were totally captured by him!

Everything was awesome, the gig was awesome, meeting you and the others was awesome... I had so much fun! And I'm sorry for all the accidental elbows on your head XD I move too much, I guess. I'll write more when I get home, I still have a 6 hours journey ahead of me.

PS: I tried to send you a PM and it says you can't receave any. :dunno:

Edited by Alyara

Everything was awesome, the gig was awesome, meeting you and the others was awesome... I had so much fun! And I'm sorry for all the accidental elbows on your head XD I move too much, I guess. I'll write more when I get home, I still have a 6 hours journey ahead of me.

PS: I tried to send you a PM and it says you can't receave any. :dunno:

Weird :/ I'll try to send one to you

Oh dear, the split pants again? Mika, Mika, Mika -- perhaps you need to change out of those suits after the first 2-3 songs when the photographs have left. I just don't think Valentino couture was made to perform in! :teehee:

So glad to hear he added Stardust to the set list -- I could take or leave Any Other World, but Stardust... :wub: 

Anxious to hear more about your adventures -- safe travels home to all of you with a journey ahead of you. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Just wondering... we were told yestarday there was supposed to be a live streaming of the gig, was anyone able to record it?

Grazia Periscoped parts of the show, and I believe that Eriko put them on youtube. Here's at least one (no sound until about 1:00)

[media]

[/media]

I couldn't get the other livestream from that wordpress blog to work for me. :dunno:

• Like 1

Just wondering... we were told yestarday there was supposed to be a live streaming of the gig, was anyone able to record it?

It was not exactly a streaming but a page gathering periscopes and instagrams of the show...

It was not exactly a streaming but a page gathering periscopes and instagrams of the show...

Oh bummer! So let's hope someone saves the periscopes before they'll be removed. In the meantime, people who were at the Fabrique, please do share your pics and vids :biggrin2:

I didn't take any vids because the audience around me was screaming so much there was not much point to film. Definitely the loudest audience I've ever heard! I took a few random pics and put them in my blog:

http://mikagigs.com/2015/06/11/gig-reviews-mika-fabrique-milan-62015/

Excellent gig again with a positive, relaxed vibe. He has this new flirty, almost provocative dancing style... Where did that come from? He is somehow so different than earlier, very confident. So happy he did Stardust again  :wub:  Italian fans had prepared some fan actions and yellow stars during Good Guys worked really well, imo. There are many things to tell but I need some sleep and I'm sure there will be soon many good reports.

• Like 3