Stardust

Last Party

Elle Me Dit

Underwater

Happy Ending

Love Today

Any Other World

Lollipop

Here are hubby's videos, unfortunately the sound wasn't very good where he was, but they're enjoyable anyway.

Talk in Italian + TALK ABOUT YOU

Transcription:

"Buonasera Fabrique.. come state? allora.. ho parlato con i miei colleghi questo pomeriggio e ho detto che avevo un concerto a Fabrique e mi hanno guardato e detto ah ok è l'inizio del tour, ho detto sì, in Europa ufficialmente sì. Allora Fedez mi ha guardato e mi ha detto: Allora va bene è la data zero? io ho detto no, questa è la data numero 1.

E' anche la prima volta che io posso fare un concerto in Italia e parlare italiano :badword: ! Guardate le facce della mia band, loro sono un pò… (and he makes a face….) Non solamente in Francia voi non potete capire quello che sto dicendo, adesso in Italia anche. Allora io voglio fare un mix di tutto stasera, e anche divertirmi per iniziare l'estate bene, siete pronti? (screaming) anch'io."

Translation:

Good night Fabrique.. how are you doing? so… I have talked to my colleagues this afternoon and I have said, that I had a concert at Fabrique and they looked at me and said: 'Ah ok is it the beginning of the tour?' I said yes, in Europe it is officially. So Fedez looked at me and said: So ok is it the date zero? I said no, this is the  date number 1.

It's also the first time, that I can do a concert in Italy and speak Italian :badword: ! Look at the faces of my band, they are a bit…. (and he makes faces..). Not only in France you cannot understand what I'm saying, now in Italy as well. So I want to make a mix of everything tonight, and also have fun to start summer well, are you ready? (screaming) me too"

Beginning of BLUE EYES (with close ups)

POPULAR

Spoken intro to BBB

Transcription with translation

(he refers to the differences between French and Italian)

Cuore= Coeur  (Heart)

un piano=un piano (piano)

l'amour= (audience:l'amore) (love)

la despération= (audience: disperazione) (dispair)

le sex

infatti non c'è una differenza tar le 2 lingue = in fact there is no difference between the 2 languages

la psychologie= la psicologia (psychology)

le pamplemousse= il pompelmo (grapefruit)

Boum Boum Boum

sono qualche parole che si capiscono: they are some words, that are understandable 

GOOD GUYS (with crown)

LAST PARTY (with close ups)

You can find them here as well: Playlist Fabrique

• Like 5

so, finally i have time for writing a report. ;) starting with the queueing... which was long, cold, wet and burning hot. not all at the same time ofc. :teehee: i was amazed tho how well the organization and the numbers worked, so many many thanks to valerria and her friends for organizing it! :flowers2: since quite a lot of fans were already there in the morning, the ones organizing the numbers set up a proper queue pretty early, i think it was before noon. and with the organizers checking occasionally and telling people who stood in the front to go to their place, in fact the queue stayed in line! security was very helpful too, at some point in the afternoon they set up barriers around the queue, so no one could just push in from the side. dunno how it was further in the back (the numbers were given until 4pm, and by that time it was over 300...), but up until about number 50 or so, i think it all worked pretty well. so despite the rain/cold and sun/heat, the queueing was worth it for me - people also arrived rather frequently, not like at other gigs a few early queuers and then no one for hours...

the gig itself... just wow! :fangurl: i had said several times during the day while standing in the burning sun that i don't know anymore what i'm doing this for, as it has been too long since my last "proper" mika gig (montreal doesn't count for me, as it was just so different, more like a classical concert) and that mika has to convince me again - he sure did! :wub2: it wasn't the best mika gig i've ever been to, but it certainly made me want more. :teehee: the energy, the dancing, jumping, singing (my voice isn't used to mika gigs anymore either, it was nearly gone towards the end of the show :naughty:), and (nearly) everything else i want from a mika gig! nearly, because there was one thing that bothered me a bit. the first part of the gig felt like theatre, with mika as an actor putting on a show. it wasn't like this before, it always felt like it came natural, and this time i had the feeling it was more planned, more thinking than feeling from his side. it got better as the show went on, but i hope it was just that evening and is not a general tendency, as i wouldn't like this.

oh, and the suit. luckily he took off his jacket after a few songs (it was pretty hot in the venue, despite air conditioning), so it didn't bother me much... but seriously, if he rips his trousers every time (and judging from the pix it must've happened at the beginning, as the photographers were only there for the first 3 songs), he really should rethink this suit thing. or valentino should put a bit of spandex into their trousers for him, so they can follow his dancing! i don't mind if his trousers rip occasionally, but it's getting a bit too much recently. :aah:

the setlist was fine for me, tho i'd have preferred it if he had sung good wife or another one of the new songs... but he was still struggling with his voice, so i understand he can't do so many uptempo falsetto songs. and i think compared to the original setlist he switched we are golden and underwater, so it wasn't golden/emd/love today in a row - good that he changed that, it must be so exhausting for him to do those 3 songs in a row!

the italian fans had organized 3 surprises: mika masks when he came on stage, hearts for talk about you and stars for good guys (only during the gig i realized that it was because of "looking up at the stars :doh:) ... the first two didn't get much reacton from mika, but he loved the stars and spontaneously decided to do stardust after everyone had thrown their stars on stage. :wub2: so that really was a fantastic idea!

the mika masks were responsible for a lot of silly giggling between me and my friends, we had fun putting on the mask and tapping each others shoulders, so if the other one looked up they'd look at mika making a silly face with his mouth open... :lmfao: (and the same happened during the gig when the italian fan next to me had her mask on the side of her head, it made me giggle several times to have "mika" looking at me from the side, making a funny face. :naughty:). ok i love being silly, so i forgive you if you don't understand what i found so funny about it. :teehee:

what else? ah yes, the young fans and the pushing and screaming. as soon as the lights went out, the pushing started. but at least where i stood it wasn't aggressive and it stopped after the first few songs. there was a girl with a selfie stick behind me, she needed the space for filming. :teehee: soon after, it also stopped in other parts of the venue, and i think towards the end of the gig no one was pushing anymore. the screaming didn't bother me much, it was much less than i had feared. :teehee: tho i haven't watched my videos yet, maybe it will bother me there... :rolls_eyes:

sadly for the first half of the gig, my camera had a problem with the memory card (i think it had loosened a bit), so all those fab videos and pix i took during that time aren't there! :sad: i didn't take many pix anymore during the 2nd half, so only have a few... but as there's enough press photos, i guess it's ok.

after the show we waited for a while, although security told us mika had already gone... but as security always says that, we didn't believe it. there even weren't that many fans, so a m&g would've been possible... but at some point the crew left and when they saw us, they told us (= nina) that mika had left about 45 seconds after the show - so then we knew it was true, and said our goodbyes to each other...

it was fab meeting everyone, again or for the first time! dunno when i'll go to italy again for a gig - the combination of endless queueing and not understanding much of what mika says, plus the fact that apparently in italy he tends to not come out to meet his fans after the show anymore are standing against my general love for italy and for mika gigs - but i'm sure there'll be a next time, even if maybe not this year. and looking forward to see you all again there, or at other gigs around europe. :)

• Like 4

So in between all this perfect album-madness I've found some minutes to report about the brilliant happenings in Milan. 

Even though q-ing was long and rainy-cold and sunburn-hot it was lovely meeting so many well-known and new faces. And the queue was very well-organised. A huge thank you to everybody in charge for that, you did a great job! 

Mika was in great mood. I really wonder how he can do this. I mean, he's been so busy lately that I'm having trouble to keep up with everything he's doing, let alone doing something like that myself. There was loads of eye-contact. It wasn't the usual checking-who's-there-look during the second songs. It was more another way of communication. I loved that! I guess, at some point every single person in the crowd had the feeling he was singing this very song just for themself. What more could you hope for?

My personal highlight was Stardust. It's one of my favourite songs from TOOL. I didn't know that it wasn't on the setlist but it felt so special anyway. I adore that song and its Italian bits in that version, so it felt magical to hear it live and sing along.

Speaking of singing along: The audience was so LOUD! They sang along every single word. That brought a good vibe. At the same time it was a little disturbing at some points, especially during slower and rather quiet songs like Happy Ending.

My other highlight was clearly Last Party. I'm not tearing up easily, but this time it made me cry. Blame it on Mika! :wub2:

Mika obviously liked the fan-action including stars and hearts. I'm not sure if he noticed the masks in the beginning, since there were MANY press people. Then again, I didn't see properly so I've got no idea if he saw it or not. :naughty:

Since he was that much into interaction in Milan, he also made us dance by showing us moves and we did them. That works out easily while you're waving and things like this. But he actually made us spin. :lmfao:

I've uploaded my pictures here: http://s745.photobucket.com/user/Statue_of_Liberty/library/Mika%20in%20La%20Fabrique%20Milan%2010th%20June%202015This time I had some light-problems, I thought that the spot was very intense so in most of my pictures Mika looks very pale :teehee:

Here are some of my favourites: 

Milan_27_zpso4rkrm36.jpg

Milan_51_zpstmyics9r.jpg

Milan_48_zpsurtjlcse.jpg

(Some pics might be doubled if you follow the link. Will fix that asap, currently experiencing wifi-problems XD)

• Like 4

I didn't take any vids because the audience around me was screaming so much there was not much point to film. Definitely the loudest audience I've ever heard! I took a few random pics and put them in my blog:

http://mikagigs.com/2015/06/11/gig-reviews-mika-fabrique-milan-62015/

Excellent gig again with a positive, relaxed vibe. He has this new flirty, almost provocative dancing style... Where did that come from? He is somehow so different than earlier, very confident. So happy he did Stardust again  :wub:  Italian fans had prepared some fan actions and yellow stars during Good Guys worked really well, imo. There are many things to tell but I need some sleep and I'm sure there will be soon many good reports.

Nina, you shock me! Don't you remember this? :lmfao:

[media]

[/media]

Nina, you shock me! Don't you remember this? :lmfao:

Oh no,that's not the same! Now he started to do some ridiculous and silly "sexy" moves,and wearing a suit while doing it,makes him looking even more ridiculous  :aah:  Apart from that,the gig was great,from the bits I saw on Periscope,the audience was on fire  :punk:

• Like 1

I'm not really good at writing proper reports  :doh:

But I was really looking forward for this day since they announced the gig and I managed to get the ticket  :wink2:

By the way, it's true that the show was sold out after about 3 minutes it was on sale on Ticketone, but outside of the venue there were many scalpers who were selling them at less more than the normal price (about 50 euros while I paid 47 with the shipping) so, I'm sorry for the people who really wanted to go to this gig but gave up as they didn't manage to buy the ticket online!  :dunno:

I arrived with 2 other friends at about 6 PM and we didn't properly queue, we chatted and relaxed with other fans who were there, and then we got a pretty good spot in the side of the venue :)

I really enjoyed the show, I cannot believe that I listened Any other world live  :wub:  but the whole thing was amazing, and he seemed in really good mood

I took few videos but my voice singing along is louder than Mika's and it's pretty embarrassing

Now I'm really looking forward the next tour dates , even if I'm pretty worried about the current Rome Fiumicino airport situation (it was on fire last month and some zones are destroyed, so they cancel some flights everyday) I hope the situation will improve  :dunno:

this is the only video without my voice too loud 

Last thing, it was nice meeting a lot of other fans  :hug:

• Like 2

I like some of them very much.

But this one is hilarious.

Must have been that Ile Flottante.... it serves him well, next time he'll read the recipe.

Milan_31_zpsdvyqrqwn.jpg

:naughty: Well... I have some rather weird pics of him. When he's focused on singing and I press the button in the wrong moment he can look very funny. I tend not to use those kind of pics because I wouldn't upload pictures of myself in that situation and because I've experienced that there are people who have used my pics to discuss body parts or really stupid things that I wouldn't like to be in focus. But this one is alright, I guess. It's still funny and not embarrassing.

And he's pretty enough to deal with one funny pic within 67 others :wub2:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

:thumb_yello:  Thanks a LOT for lovely reports and pics!!  :hug:  So happy to hear that you all had such a great time,  with MIKA and each other!!  :wub:

And Maggie112 - for how long will you stay in Bergen?!  Don't you miss wonderful Rome?! :wink2: 

Love,love

me 

:thumb_yello:  Thanks a LOT for lovely reports and pics!!  :hug:  So happy to hear that you all had such a great time,  with MIKA and each other!!  :wub:

And Maggie112 - for how long will you stay in Bergen?!  Don't you miss wonderful Rome?! :wink2:

Love,love

me 

I came back last Sunday after my last exam at university, my Erasmus is finished!  :wink2:

I really liked the city (and fjords landscapes :wub: ) , but after 5 months of Winter and then Autumn weather, it's nice to come back and it's Summer!  :fisch:

• Like 1

I came back last Sunday after my last exam at university, my Erasmus is finished!  :wink2:

I really liked the city (and fjords landscapes :wub: ) , but after 5 months of Winter and then Autumn weather, it's nice to come back and it's Summer!  :fisch:

:thumb_yello:  Aawww - nice, congratz! :hug:  I'm happy you liked your stay, in spite of the rough weather & temps ;)   This May was the coldest in a very long time, and as you know then, we even had snowstorms, and closed mountain roads, in June!!  :doh:

But this week, right after you left us, summer came - and I could finally plant my summer flowers, outdoors... :teehee:  Enjoy your Italien summer - and even more:  MIKA, coming your way!  :yes:  :wub:  :fisch:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

My second Mika's concert of the 2015 was at the Fabrique in Milan... It was amazing! :)

I love when Mika speaks and sings in my Language! :wub:

I thank the members of the MFC be numbered us for help the entry in the structure! :thumb_yello:

Unfortunately, people without the number entered with us... I could find a place in front of the stage, but without my friends! I'm sorry for them!

We are in Italy! :(

Mika was a real showman... A real landlord! He sung my fovourite songs and listening Last Party, Underwater and Any other world I cried! Thanks Myriam & Co. to have asked him that wonderfull song! :wub:

We have done a FA with many stars during Good guys... Mika was very happy for it! :yes:

I'm in seventh heaven even now! :hug:

I look forward to participate to next concerts! :)

My pics:

post-25071-0-93544800-1434560964_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-55745000-1434561039_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-01634000-1434561064_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-48723300-1434561085_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-91279500-1434561115_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-28606800-1434561159_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74

That was definitely the loudest audience I've heard, even though the venue was one of the smallest ones (possibly the smallest one bar the acoustic gig back in 2009) I've been to. The X Factor effect was obvious, the average age of the audience had dropped by about 10 years! As the others have mentioned, there was some pushing before the show started, and I was a bit worried about how it would be during it, seeing as there were just so many over-excited teenage girls everywhere, but there wasn't anything more than usual where I was.

I rolled up around 6.30, I'm too old to queue anymore  :naughty: I got a great spot though, right behind the area for wheelchair users, so I even had a barrier to lean on.There were a few MFCers in that patch too, which helped control the pushing and shoving!

I loved the show, Mika was full of energy and was loving the audience's enthusiasm. One thing that stands out from the show now is the new version of Popular, I loved the intro, it's stolen the drums from Lollipop  :naughty: It was great seeing the stars during Good Guys, well done to the girls for organising that, I loved the effect. My mouth actually dropped when I recognised Any Other World, that's always so beautiful live and I'm really glad that it got included. I must admit that I got very emotional during a few songs, I'm obviously out of practice!

I was studying the new audience quite a bit during the show, comparing these new fans to how gigs used to be back in the day. Toy Boy as the first song in Italy didn't really work, or at least it didn't from where I was standing, as so many people didn't know it. And I actually saw someone trying to Shazam Origin - no joke! With what seemed like large parts not knowing other songs such as Blue Eyes it was quite a strange experience at times.

A special thank you to the person who bought my ticket, as I was out of the country at the time. It was great seeing so many familiar faces after such a long time, and at an actual gig!

I finally managed to get near a PC :teehee: and write a few words about Fabrique. Here're my report

Ok, where do I start from? That was my first Mika gig. :fisch:  I travelled to Milan with my sister and two friends, who liked Mika before the concert and ended up having their eyes heart-shaped :mf_lustslow:   and loving him amazingly after.

We reached the queue around 2pm and were given our numbers from the well-organized team (that I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for the great work they’ve done :hug:  :clap: ) then went eating our sandwiches and came back at 4. Queuing was nice as the weather was not too hot and people around us were very kind and nice.    

When we entered Fabrique we sadly had to queue a little to have our rucksacks stored, as they wouldn’t let them in, therefore we lost our good spots and ended up around the 5th row. We could still see the stage quite well, but the thing I loved the most was being in a good spot where we could dance around and jump without being squeezed together too much. Just before us there was a little girl who was at her first concert too and to whom we gave one of our masks, stars and hearts. Her joyful gaze was heart-warming :pinkbow:  ^_^ .

I loved the setlist. I was hoping for Love today, Elle me dit, Underwater, Last Party and Any other world. I was pretty sure he would sing Love Today, Underwater and Last Party but I was really pleased to listen to Elle me dit (which is my friend’s N.1 song :roll1: ). As for Any other world I would like to clap hands to those amazing girls who got him singing it. I had goosebumps during the whole song and I find he sang it particularly well. I loved jumping on WAG, Love Today, Elle me dit and Talk about you they really give a strong and positive energy! :punk:

I was stunned by the strong version of the last chorus in Last Party, it’s utterly different from the strings version of the album, but live it gives you such an amazing feeling…

I enjoyed Stardust, I was literally in love with his voice on that song, dunno why!  :stretcher: Origin of Love live, gains 10 points. I liked the new BBB intro, as a piano-lover it couldn’t be otherwise. I got to like Popular, which is a song I’ve never really fell for. When I firstly heard that sax-soft version on a video I though “what the h**ll is he doing” but I guess live, it has its reason to be.  :naughty:      

In a nutshell it was an amazing experience, his voice live is really outstanding :wub:  and jumping and dancing on his major hits it’s really joyful! I liked the crowd, nice and quite well-behaved.  

I loved his chat in Italian, the speech addressed to God, the explanations and the jokes. I was mesmerized by his gaze during Good Guys as he got to see all the stars glowing in the dark. He really seamed very happy and joyful to me! He's able to pass that energy to many of us. Despite that I saw a few people googleing his name on Wikipedia as he started singing BBB and speaking a few words of French as they were wondering how he could speak it too :doh: . I really couldn't believe how they could spend their time during a gig, looking for information on the person who's singing in front of them. People are weird.. :loco: .   

I stopped outside the Fabrique looking for some faces I could recognize, and meet for the first time. I could spot Elwendin together with Alyara and we had a nice chat, Elwendin then kindly introduced me to Robertina and Lucrezia and a few others MFCers. It was great to be able to spend some time chit chatting together. I waited with them for Mika to show up (which he didn’t even though Elwendin made me believe he had, just after I had left  :bonk::D  ) until shortly before 1am but then I had to leave as my father, who had kindly accepted to drive us all home, was waiting for us in his motorhome, parked outside the venue and was sending us threatening text messages :shun: .

It’s been a wonderful day. Thanks to Mika and to MFC too! Grazie a tutti! :hug:

Vv     

Edited by *Vv*
  • Like 2

Well...4 days passed and I still have a thousand emotions in my heart...actually I'm in a full after-concert depression :tears: Can't realize yet that I was really there, it was like a dream that finally come true after a long time I wished it!

It was my first Mika concert ever.  :wub:

I knew that Mika on stage is incredible and simply amazing...but living it in person it'is certainly other thing than watching a video on yt.

Unfortunately my view wasn't optimal, but when Mika came on stage all the worries disappear. I immediately felt a beautiful energy and I was totally carried away by him :wub: He has an incredible charisma and a strong ability to captivate the audience.

I was very, very happy to hear Any Other World :yes: and I would like to hear more songs from the new album, like Good Wife e.g., but I'm waiting for the gigs in September for this :fangurl:

Mika was in a great mood, his voice was perfect, he joked with the audience and he did some funny speechs in italian :naughty: Some of the best moments for me were during Underwater (I had tears in my eyes) and the Good Guys stars: he was very sweet when we throw on stage many of those stars and he did his cute laugh and he said "Grazie!" :wub: )

The concert left me a sense of joy, happiness and pure euphoria :swoon: I would like it was infinite...I already can't wait for the next gigs! :teehee:

THANKS Mika for all the wonderful emotions you gave me :hug: It was definitely one of the best days in my life! :wub:

Edited by ~TheLoveYouBreathe
  • Like 2

Hi everyone As always I'm late but i Just want to resume the Fabrique gig with this pics (I'm so proud of it thanks to my new camera)  that means a lot to me. 

http://7d67443a-bb63-42ff-b638-c66ee1626655_zps

• Like 2