2015 - Fabrique, Milan - 10 June - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

guylainem123

I finally managed to get near a PC :teehee: and write a few words about Fabrique. Here're my report

Ok, where do I start from? That was my first Mika gig. :fisch:  I travelled to Milan with my sister and two friends, who liked Mika before the concert and ended up having their eyes heart-shaped :mf_lustslow:   and loving him amazingly after.

We reached the queue around 2pm and were given our numbers from the well-organized team (that I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for the great work they’ve done :hug:  :clap: ) then went eating our sandwiches and came back at 4. Queuing was nice as the weather was not too hot and people around us were very kind and nice.    

When we entered Fabrique we sadly had to queue a little to have our rucksacks stored, as they wouldn’t let them in, therefore we lost our good spots and ended up around the 5th row. We could still see the stage quite well, but the thing I loved the most was being in a good spot where we could dance around and jump without being squeezed together too much. Just before us there was a little girl who was at her first concert too and to whom we gave one of our masks, stars and hearts. Her joyful gaze was heart-warming :pinkbow:  ^_^ .

I loved the setlist. I was hoping for Love today, Elle me dit, Underwater, Last Party and Any other world. I was pretty sure he would sing Love Today, Underwater and Last Party but I was really pleased to listen to Elle me dit (which is my friend’s N.1 song :roll1: ). As for Any other world I would like to clap hands to those amazing girls who got him singing it. I had goosebumps during the whole song and I find he sang it particularly well. I loved jumping on WAG, Love Today, Elle me dit and Talk about you they really give a strong and positive energy! :punk:

I was stunned by the strong version of the last chorus in Last Party, it’s utterly different from the strings version of the album, but live it gives you such an amazing feeling…

I enjoyed Stardust, I was literally in love with his voice on that song, dunno why!  :stretcher: Origin of Love live, gains 10 points. I liked the new BBB intro, as a piano-lover it couldn’t be otherwise. I got to like Popular, which is a song I’ve never really fell for. When I firstly heard that sax-soft version on a video I though “what the h**ll is he doing” but I guess live, it has its reason to be.  :naughty:      

In a nutshell it was an amazing experience, his voice live is really outstanding :wub:  and jumping and dancing on his major hits it’s really joyful! I liked the crowd, nice and quite well-behaved.  

I loved his chat in Italian, the speech addressed to God, the explanations and the jokes. I was mesmerized by his gaze during Good Guys as he got to see all the stars glowing in the dark. He really seamed very happy and joyful to me! He's able to pass that energy to many of us. Despite that I saw a few people googleing his name on Wikipedia as he started singing BBB and speaking a few words of French as they were wondering how he could speak it too :doh: . I really couldn't believe how they could spend their time during a gig, looking for information on the person who's singing in front of them. People are weird.. :loco: .   

I stopped outside the Fabrique looking for some faces I could recognize, and meet for the first time. I could spot Elwendin together with Alyara and we had a nice chat, Elwendin then kindly introduced me to Robertina and Lucrezia and a few others MFCers. It was great to be able to spend some time chit chatting together. I waited with them for Mika to show up (which he didn’t even though Elwendin made me believe he had, just after I had left  :bonk::D  ) until shortly before 1am but then I had to leave as my father, who had kindly accepted to drive us all home, was waiting for us in his motorhome, parked outside the venue and was sending us threatening text messages :shun: .

It’s been a wonderful day. Thanks to Mika and to MFC too! Grazie a tutti! :hug:

Vv     

ciao bella!

It's been a pleasure to meet you and give a face to a name!

see you soon hopefully......

Milan..I haven't any pics of this show..Unfortunately I "saw" Mika from the 10th row, circa...because I lost my place during the queue for the checkroom  :sneaky2: and I had tall people in front of me....grr...I was there since morning... :annoyed_h4h: 
Anyway.....Mika was amazing as always and I appreciated the show. He added Any other world and Stardust to the concert and I liked these choices..I love so much Any other world and it was a big surprise...really moving  :wub:  
I also love listen to Mika while he speaks italian...he's lovely!!!  :hug:  I think he improves himself every time..very intelligent boy... :thumb_yello: 
About the songs I adored Last party, Origin of love and, as I said before, Any other world...these pieces are moving and profound..and I love the way he sings them..especially Last party...but I adored too Elle me dit, Love today, Popular song, Grace Kelly, Relax...ah, these songs make me feel alive and full of joy. In this period I really need this type of songs..I love dance, sing, have fun....and I found this energy only during Mika's concerts. Nothing else doesn't matter when Mika is on the stage...and I'm very very happy. I'm happy to be here..in MFC..
Thanks to MFC's members I met in Milan, thanks to my best friend (always with me   :aah: )...and, obviously, a lot of thanks to Mika. 
See you soon..for other beautiful emotions.. 

p.s. a big big big hug to my new friend Nara...it's fantastic to have the opportunity to meet people from other countries, like Korea...it was a beautiful day with you...see you soon  :huglove: So I post this pic...

az9y68.jpg

Edited by *Denise*
  • Like 1

Milan..I haven't any pics of this show..Unfortunately I "saw" Mika from the 10th row, circa...because I lost my place during the queue for the checkroom  :sneaky2: and I had tall people in front of me....grr...I was there since morning... :annoyed_h4h: 

Anyway.....Mika was amazing as always and I appreciated the show. He added Any other world and Stardust to the concert and I liked these choices..I love so much Any other world and it was a big surprise...really moving  :wub:  

I also love listen to Mika while he speaks italian...he's lovely!!!  :hug:  I think he improves himself every time..very intelligent boy... :thumb_yello: 

About the songs I adored Last party, Origin of love and, as I said before, Any other world...these pieces are moving and profound..and I love the way he sings them..especially Last party...but I adored too Elle me dit, Love today, Popular song, Grace Kelly, Relax...ah, these songs make me feel alive and full of joy. In this period I really need this type of songs..I love dance, sing, have fun....and I found this energy only during Mika's concerts. Nothing else doesn't matter when Mika is on the stage...and I'm very very happy. I'm happy to be here..in MFC..

Thanks to MFC's members I met in Milan, thanks to my best friend (always with me   :aah: )...and, obviously, a lot of thanks to Mika. 

p.s. a big big big hug to my new friend Nara...it's fantastic to have the opportunity to meet people from other countries, like Korea...it was a beautiful day with you...see you soon  :huglove: So I post this pic...az9y68.jpg

I kwew Nara, me too... After the concert, I shared the taxi with her! She's a very nice girl! I'm very happy to meet new people that they love the Mika's music like me! It's wonderfull! :) :) :)

I kwew Nara, me too... After the concert, I shared the taxi with her! She's a very nice girl! I'm very happy to meet new people that they love the Mika's music like me! It's wonderfull! :) :) :)

p.s. a big big big hug to my new friend Nara...it's fantastic to have the opportunity to meet people from other countries, like Korea...it was a beautiful day with you...see you soon  :huglove: So I post this pic...

She wrote a lot on Holix before the show while queing outside and of course a report also! Saying she met several amazing Italian fans  :wub:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

here are a few pics by hubby, the vids are uploading, it'll take some time

Mika liked the stars of the fan action :wub:

I was there! He was really very happy for the stars! ❤

post-25071-0-67200100-1453193325_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 1

I guess his Valentino pants split again !! :facepalm:

1433979281-lebanesebritish-singer-songwr

CHM7g-FUwAAbp_T.jpg

Ohhh no, still the hole!!  :shocked:   he wore those pants in Caribana, we were at the front row and could see it clearly but the hole was smaller...OMG, Mika...   :facepalm:

I remember it Alba! I was near you at the Caribana Festival! ;) And I was infront of the stage at the Fabrique too! ;) He is crazy and I like this! :)

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Fabrique, Milan - 10 June - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS