Mika @ Italian Radios -- 2015

mari62

DeeJay chiama italia - 26 NOV 

Mika again @ Radio DeeJay next Thursday 26 NOV H. 11.30 am

Questo giovedì Mika sarà ospite di radio DeeJay 'DeeJay chiama italia' con Linus e Nicola. Sintonizzatevi dalle 1130 su http://www.deejay.it/programmi/deejay-chiama-italia/

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153357491698040/?type=3&theater

(the FB post might be geotagged)

I have managed to record the video, here it is

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kkav5AZWF896AFe3fAi

i hope you can watch, btw we should have the video podcast soon 

photo https://www.facebook.com/SkyUno/photos/a.297982243628248.67770.296901863736286/928623313897468/?type=3&theater

12309806_928623313897468_542581814091479

Edited by mari62
  • Like 4

Thanks Mari!

By the way, what was the conversation around 1:20 around the white hat?  :naughty:

They ask if he knows what's written on the hat, and he replies: yes, that I'm cool, in Korean  :D

Is it true? :naughty:

They ask if he knows what's written on the hat, and he replies: yes, that I'm cool, in Korean  :D

Is it true? :naughty:

OMG!!! Nooooo :lmfao:

He's confused ... Once he got an Korean letter printed hat and wore it during concert, at that time the meaning of the word was "Beautiful Boy"

But the letters on that radio are something different.. It's Mika's Korean nickname that Korean MFCer named in 2009 in Korean Thread!

We call him like that since then and it got official because Korean radio DJ introduced that nickname to Mika when he featured there this year.

We nicknamed him "Kim Mik-Ha" to make his name sounds like more Korean, and those letters mean that. :naughty:  

I laugh a lot everytime seeing him wearing that but he even doesn't know what it means....  :P

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 4

OMG!!! Nooooo :lmfao:

He's confused ... Once he got an Korean letter printed hat and wore it during concert, at that time the meaning of the word was "Beautiful Boy"

But the letters on that radio are something different.. It's Mika's Korean nickname that Korean MFCer named in 2009 in Korean Thread!

We call him like that since then and it got official because Korean radio DJ introduced that nickname to Mika when he featured there this year.

We nicknamed him "Kim Mik-Ha" to make his name sounds like more Korean, and those letters mean that. :naughty:  

I laugh a lot everytime seeing him wearing that but he even doesn't know what it means....  :P

ohhhh hahaha thanks for explainign Yuna! 

he must have confused the hats  :teehee:

• Like 1

ohhhh hahaha thanks for explainign Yuna! 

he must have confused the hats  :teehee:

How could he wear hats even letters he never knows written on that?

What if some bad fan (like me :freak: ) give him a hat with letters like "Mikasoon" things in Korean....   :biggrin2: He should be more careful...  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 3

How could he wear hats even letters he never knows written on that?

What if some bad fan (like me :freak: ) give him a hat with letters like "Mikasoon" things in Korean....   :biggrin2: He should be more careful...  :mf_rosetinted:

OMG this is hilarious. But you know, he's dyslexic, the poor thing... how's he supposed to recognize Korean letters if he said in that very interview he still has to be very focused on what he's reading in order to read it properly? XD Have a little mercy and don't mess with the writings on his hats XD

• Like 1

:) Thanks a lot Marina and Eriko!  :hug: I love to see & hear MIKA in the radio studios, whether I understand his rapid speaking or not!  :naughty: And the staff seem so pleased to have him as a guest :wub:  And I don't blame them!  :thumb_yello:   

If I had him behind the mic, I think I'd forget the clock on the wall - very easily, by purpose... :teehee:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...