Mika in UK & Ireland Media 2015: audios/videos

mari62

The Sims! Hahaha hilarious analogy. I really really hope he'll take notice of how much we love Promiseland.

:yeah:

Here's my personal thank you to all of you who wrote in, requested Promiseland and said how much you loved the song: THANK YOU!!! 

• Like 2

Thanks for uploading these! :) He looks very tired in the breakfast interview, but it was much nicer than the 5live one. I tuned into that one live, and found the presenters quite abrupt, like they totally didn't get Mika's style. They said something about him writing a song about goats (seemed disrespectful unless I missed some kind of punch line at the end), then went on to get the the name of his new album wrong (can't remember what they said now). :/

Thanks for uploading these! :) He looks very tired in the breakfast interview, but it was much nicer than the 5live one. I tuned into that one live, and found the presenters quite abrupt, like they totally didn't get Mika's style. They said something about him writing a song about goats (seemed disrespectful unless I missed some kind of punch line at the end), then went on to get the the name of his new album wrong (can't remember what they said now). :/

wasn't it a quote from sam smith or something? i listened to that bit live, and it seemed rather funny than disrespectful... but i'll listen again, i did notice tho that they got the name of the album wrong, that's indeed bad journalism. :no:

That came from something Sam Smith said about his own songs being about men or women, or maybe even about goats, after asking Mika about how his songs could be percieved. But I found it funny how Mika said he may replace Albert on his Twitter page with a goat  :naughty:

That came from something Sam Smith said about his own songs being about men or women, or maybe even about goats, after asking Mika about how his songs could be percieved. But I found it funny how Mika said he may replace Albert on his Twitter page with a goat  :naughty:

And then something about that nobody knows what Golden Donkey is about apart from him... does anyone actually know what the story behind Golden Donkey (Albert?) is? :P I was admittedly only half-listening at that point...

June 22, 2015

BBC Breakfast

Contact music

Mika - Guests leave the BBC Breakfast studios after appearing on the show at MediaCityUK in Manchester - Manchester, United Kingdom - Monday 22nd June 2015

http://www.contactmusic.com/mika/pictures/8682de64/celebrities-at-mediacityuk_4793098

19063660705_053bb3115f_b.jpg

19058053842_69da9a357d_b.jpg

19058054562_c9c2466c51_b.jpg

post-18723-0-82738500-1435004548_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-35955900-1435004551_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-23602700-1435004554_thumb.jpg

i just listened to the whole interview and i quite liked it. the interviewers might not be fans of mika (like the one on bbc london seemed :teehee:) but i thought the questions were quite interesting (i like how he described the reasons for his dislike of tv in the past), and they let him talk, didn't interrupt him like some other interviewers do when it starts to get interesting. :naughty:

BBC Radio 5 Live

Sooo, here it is: d/l Interview BBC Radio 5 https://www.sendspace.com/file/semgnf (I hope! :naughty: )

Excuse my giggles. Couldn't help it at some points.

I couldn't open the file. ( don't know why :dunno: )

here it is my recording ( cut TAY ).

D/L

( 22MB ) http://firestorage.com/download/63903d90dff4cf7a2b4246f9cd8598a9e5a3e349
download password MFC

YT

• Like 3

heat radio @heatradio

On with @ThisSarahPowell at 5.30pm today!

More UK radio today! In with Sarah Powell on @heatradio then @JoParkerson in Magic Green Room for the whole Bauer network! #NoPlaceInHeaven

Jo Parkerson ‏@JoParkerson  21h

See you in 20 mins @mikasounds - time to change the mood after #AmyFilm :))))

He's on This Morning at 11.15am. It is lovely hearing his name on TV!

Marilyn has already found her place in Heaven. Just waiting for Mika to join me there.

Has he been on yet? Have I missed him? :o I started watching at about twenty-past! Edited by ItsMichaeeel

It was a wonderful interview. There was a huge family there, the biggest in the country, and lo and behold, one of them, Chloe, is a Mika fan and actually had a copy of NPIH, which he signed at the end! Jealousy overload!!!!

Paul Schofield and Amanda Holden can be a bit up-themselves and patronising to guests, but they were brilliant with Mika!

A piece of Trivia for everyone. Paul Schofield, the male interviewer, played Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, in the 70s, before his hair turned white, so he's a singer also.

For those who also don't know. Amanda Holden is an actress, but also a judge on Britain's Got Talent. 

• Like 1

Has he been on yet? Have I missed him? :o I started watching at about twenty-past!

He was on about 11.15, but the interview was about 10 minutes long so you should have seen him.

There's a +1 channel, number 33 if you can get it. Otherwise, someone will probably upload the video soon. I don't do things like that as I get too confused now.

• Like 1

He was on about 11.15, but the interview was about 10 minutes long so you should have seen him.

There's a +1 channel, number 33 if you can get it. Otherwise, someone will probably upload the video soon. I don't do things like that as I get too confused now.

Ahh, forgot there was a +1 channel. Thanks!  :hug:

I can't watch ITV... hope someone share....

There's No Place in Heaven for Mika 11:14 - 23 Jun 2015

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/showbiz/mika-no-place-in-heaven

19084078765_512eb48c35_o.jpg

18897906209_f7ba52f2af_o.jpg

18897912459_ba032e1531_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/penskit/status/613313881411354624

18896327850_cd012964b5_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/613284566346895362

About to jump on to @itvthismorning at 11:15! X

CILTDaGWsAA2dU0.jpg

post-18723-0-72132500-1435066721_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-11514000-1435066728_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-48511800-1435066743_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-30943000-1435066762_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-85816400-1435066765_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'll record the itv program today :wink2:

Thank you so much girls for your work!!

There's a problem with my recording on Filmon! It recorded just 35mins of the program so I lost Mika's part :facepalm:  this is the first and the last time that I use filmon to record something...