Mika in UK & Ireland Media 2015: audios/videos

mari62

:blink: I think that's the first time I've heard him mention pigs. He will get inundated with them now :naughty:

I'm surprised he hasn't already! He definitely mentioned wanting a mini pet pig, or knowing someone with a pet pig; I forget what exactly he said or when.

EDIT: It was in his December 2012 interview with Dermot O'Leary! He talks about how he named his house The Pig, how clever and lucky pigs are, George Clooney's pet pig, how he wanted a pig to keep Mel company, and about his friend who thought he was getting a micropig but got sold a big pig instead.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Finally managed to catch up and watch / listen to all the interviews! (Anyway i hope i didn't miss any... :teehee:). Thanks everyone who recorded, cut and posted the interviews! :flowers2:

• 1 month later...

Now, I don't know if this is anything for Mika fans to get excited about, but I bought my TV guide for next week and looked at it, and what I saw is this...

There's a documentary on Channel 4 next week, about Christian Louboutin.

Cameras follow him for a year as he attends Paris Fashion week, does fittings for celebrity clients and oversees production... etc.

Will we see him with Mika? Will Mika be in the documentary?

Maybe he will! I hope so as they are such good friends.

I thought I'd post this news on the UK media thread, just in case.

The documentary is on Channel 4 at 9pm on Tuesday 11th of August.

Now, I don't know if this is anything for Mika fans to get excited about, but I bought my TV guide for next week and looked at it, and what I saw is this...

There's a documentary on Channel 4 next week, about Christian Louboutin.

Cameras follow him for a year as he attends Paris Fashion week, does fittings for celebrity clients and oversees production... etc.

Will we see him with Mika? Will Mika be in the documentary?

Maybe he will! I hope so as they are such good friends.

I thought I'd post this news on the UK media thread, just in case.

The documentary is on Channel 4 at 9pm on Tuesday 11th of August.

I wondered about that too, Marilyn (but I didn't spot Mika in the trailer - they seemed to be concentrating on women's shoes)

I wondered about that too, Marilyn (but I didn't spot Mika in the trailer - they seemed to be concentrating on women's shoes)

Yes I saw the trailer too and was disappointed not to catch a glimpse of the awesome one. But the doc is on for 1 hour and cameras have followed Loubi for a year. Didn't Mika attend Paris Fashion Week, or something like that, with Loubi? I'm sure he was pictured with Loubi recently at some fashion event

I'm too bone-idle to check the threads.

Besides, he does make men's shoes now and that's down to Mika getting a pair for his PDP gig. Didn't Mika also design some as well, a while back? Or they had his name on, or something.

Now his sister Z is designing jewellery for Loubi so that must have been in the pipeline for a while.

I wish we knew if we would see Mika., or he gets a mention. I'm going to watch it anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...