Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

The first UK tour date!! Hopefully many more will follow!

NOTE: under 14s to be accompanied by an adult

*MIKA TO PLAY LONDON SHOW!**
On Sunday 18th October 2015, Mika will perform a special headline London show at Adelphi Theatre in London.

Tickets go on general sale on Friday 26th at 9am, but we have a special FAN PRESALE allocation for you!

Fan presale tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am UK - the link will be posted on Mika Fan Club and here.

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/np.1435039261279502.1069473543/10153063579148040/?type=1&notif_t=notify_me

10502194_10153063579148040_4198910269874

Link to RSVP

• Like 7

I have rsvp'ed in the assumption that I will get a ticket! Fingers crossed.... Usual heart stopping stuff tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to it. I aren't personally holding my breath for more dates but at least we have this one. I hope it works for all who want to attend.

• Like 1

I do hope he announces a few more dates for England otherwise I might feel guilty gate crashing the only gig for English fans....  ;)

It's the type of gig I love to go to, small venue, seated... I might just have to put up with feeling guilty.  :naughty:

• Like 1

I won't be going. I would have if it had been during the week, but every weekend, without fail, there are engineering works on the line between Manchester and London. I've tried travelling to London a few times at weekend and last time nearly killed me. We had to go to Birmingham, then get a coach so far, then another train. We left Manchester at 9.30am and didn't get to London until gone 4.00pm.

I can't drive a car and neither can Alan, so we don't have alternative transport. The busses leave very early, and take too long to get there..

I can't chance all that now as my health isn't good. But I'm delighted for everyone who can go.

Hopefully, if he announces a gig somewhere else, I can make it. I hope for Manchester. That would be ideal.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 1

Yup! I've just done a London gig....really wanted at least one regional one along with 1 or 2 London dates.

The fact they've chosen such a small venue makes me think they're worried about selling tickets.

Maybe, if it sells out, they'll add another date....or two!

• Like 1

I'm interested! I've got this week-end off work as I wanted to attend Paris' gig the day before, (but unfortunately couldn't get the tickets) I think I might want those tickets! How does the presale thing work?

I do hope he announces a few more dates for England otherwise I might feel guilty gate crashing the only gig for English fans....  ;)

It's the type of gig I love to go to, small venue, seated... I might just have to put up with feeling guilty.  :naughty:

Why should you feel guilty Treasa?Yes it's the first proper gig for the UK, but you haven't had any in Dublin either yet,(and we would probably gate crash Dublin WHEN he announces one) :teehee: so why shouldn't you go.

I'm sure there will be lots of fans from overseas going, that won't give it a second thought, get your ticket girl !!

The first UK tour date!! Hopefully many more will follow!!

On Sunday 18th October 2015, Mika will perform a special headline London show at Adelphi Theatre in London.

Tickets go on general sale on Friday 26th at 9am, but we have a special FAN PRESALE allocation for you!

Fan presale tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am UK - the link will be posted on Mika Fan Club and here.

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/np.1435039261279502.1069473543/10153063579148040/?type=1&notif_t=notify_me

Link to RSVP

"Special" and "London" in the same sentence :das:

• Like 2

I won't be going. I would have if it had been during the week, but every weekend, without fail, there are engineering works on the line between Manchester and London. I've tried travelling to London a few times at weekend and last time nearly killed me. We had to go to Birmingham, then get a coach so far, then another train. We left Manchester at 9.30am and didn't get to London until gone 4.00pm.

I can't drive a car and neither can Alan, so we don't have alternative transport. The busses leave very early, and take too long to get there..

I can't chance all that now as my health isn't good. But I'm delighted for everyone who can go.

Hopefully, if he announces a gig somewhere else, I can make it. I hope for Manchester. That would be ideal.

That's a real shame - I was just thinking that a seated one would be good for you. But you're right about the engineering works.

I have rsvp'ed in the assumption that I will get a ticket! Fingers crossed.... Usual heart stopping stuff tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to it. I aren't personally holding my breath for more dates but at least we have this one. I hope it works for all who want to attend.

You think it'll sell out?

• Like 1

I can't really estimate how hard it will be to get a ticket for this one, but fingers crossed :teehee:

Welcome back Kata

Am I too optimist if I guess it will sell out REALLY quickly? I guess many fans from many countries are interested :D

Yeah - I guess the European fans will make sure it's full Edited by Soaring Simpson

Fantastic news! Although on 18.10 I will have a 3 - 3,5 month-old son (I have 9 days left till due date) as of now I'M SO GOING! Will be hunting my ticket tomorrow from 9❤️ And can't wait to see all the MFCers again - it's been a while! My last Mika show was 13.12.2012 at the Roundhouse!

• Like 1

The first UK tour date!! Hopefully many more will follow!!

Link to RSVP

Can't wait tomorrow! ;)

Am I too optimist if I guess it will sell out REALLY quickly? I guess many fans from many countries are interested :D

Indeed! Do you know how the presale work?

Not at the moment, let's hope we'll be able to know something more!

Fantastic news! Although on 18.10 I will have a 3 - 3,5 month-old son (I have 9 days left till due date) as of now I'M SO GOING! Will be hunting my ticket tomorrow from 9❤️ And can't wait to see all the MFCers again - it's been a while! My last Mika show was 13.12.2012 at the Roundhouse!

That was my last Mika show too, seems SO long ago! I will be poised to click "BUY" on the dot of 9am tomorrow :thumb_yello: 

I don't think it'll sell out quickly, 1500 places is not *that* small. The tickets in the front rows will be gone soon tho... hope saskia can get a good ticket for me tomorrow, as of all possible days tomorrow i'll be on a bus daytrip to meran the whole day. :aah:

ok, one problem is solved, I get frre for the 19 th, "jus"t need a ticket now :fisch:

It's the 18th, not the 19th. If it had been the Monday I could have gone. The trains are okay on a weekday.

I think it might sell out with all the blitz of publicity on radio and TV. So if I was any of you I wouldn't hang around before getting the tickets.