Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

It's not too complicated.

Mika's team will post a link to the presale page at around 9 a.m. UK time -- I'll post the link here on MFC. You can just click on the link and buy the tickets.

There will only be a certain amount of ticket allocated for the presale. Once those are gone, they're gone. If you don't get your tickets

during the presale, you'll have to wait and try again on Friday in the general sale.

The link will be on members only section? Or available for everyone?

http://mika.seetickets.com/tour/mika?aff=id1umg&src=MIKAtourpre-salelinkSoOt

I guess it might be this one, as there is a section in the bottom with the Adelphi date and I guess the button will just appear at the right time. 

Hmmmm, the dates that were added after 9th October aren't on that link?

I didn't get any ...  :(

I managed to get one - far away in Row N :shocked: , and then they were all gone :(. That was SO quick I'm sure lots of touts got hold of them, boo. Hope you get something on Friday in the general sale. x

I got a ticket :D Not very close though, and I lost closer ones thinking I'd clicked the wrong thing since it was saying Dress Circle. I went back to try again for Stalls and lost row A tickets. Now have row G Seat 9. Anyone got 8 or 10?

EDIT Just seen on Mika's fb that there will be more Stalls tickets available tomorrow. Damn it. Also there were only 280 tickets available in the presale apparently

Edited by luvin mika 4eva

I would suggest to keep trying... I got a few refusals before I finally got 2. Row k in dress circle... Not very happy with that but at least I got them. Keep trying girls x

That was mad! I think it's right that touts got the front rows as no-one has got the front rows. I got Row N and I was fast as poss on the link!

Not sure whether to feel happy or not??  ;)