Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

I got a ticket :D Not very close though, and I lost closer ones thinking I'd clicked the wrong thing since it was saying Dress Circle. I went back to try again for Stalls and lost row A tickets. Now have row G Seat 9. Anyone got 8 or 10?

Row A dress circle or Row A stalls??

http://mika.seetickets.com/tour/mika?aff=id1umg&src=MIKAtourpre-salelinkSoOt

I guess it might be this one, as there is a section in the bottom with the Adelphi date and I guess the button will just appear at the right time. 

http://mika.seetickets.com/tour/mika?aff=id1umg&src=MIKAtourpre-salelinkSoOt

I guess it might be this one, as there is a section in the bottom with the Adelphi date and I guess the button will just appear at the right time. 

thankyou that was the right link :)

• Like 1

well that was ridiculous! fortunately I managed to get tickets on block  D/C
row  C seats 17, 18 (dress circle)  but they sold out in minutes! anyone got seats 16 or 19?

good luck for Friday guys

Edited by orangepanda

Got row C dress circle.

OMG!  I'm too old for all this stress.  :sneaky2:

Me too (just can't remember my seat numbers :old:

I think all the good seats went to touts :sneaky2: and they weren't cheap to begin with.

Might try the general sale on Friday

• Like 1

Me too (just can't remember my seat numbers :old:

I think all the good seats went to touts :sneaky2: and they weren't cheap to begin with.

Might try the general sale on Friday

Yes I'm going to try for better seats at the general sale.  How annoying is that.  I've always managed to get good tickets at other artists pre sales but they only ever put pre sales on their fan club and you have to be a member for a while before you can try get them. 

• Like 1

Yes I'm going to try for better seats at the general sale.  How annoying is that.  I've always managed to get good tickets at other artists pre sales but they only ever put pre sales on their fan club and you have to be a member for a while before you can try get them. 

Yes, a lot of the FB users seem to have got stalls seats .... was surprised the MFC didn't get first chance, especially as this was his first UK show for nearly 3 years :sad:

Yes, a lot of the FB users seem to have got stalls seats .... was surprised the MFC didn't get first chance, especially as this was his first UK show for nearly 3 years :sad:

Indeed!

I posted that on the Facebook page that more people had liked the presale post than there are seats at the venue. Considering anyone buying tickets will probably buy a pair, that's nearly 4000 tickets needed just for those early birds like us!!

Most people will buy tickets once they see a show advertised on venue sites, etc.

Clearly, he can sell more tickets here that he's giving himself credit for!

• Like 1

Got a ticket in stalls row E  ! My first gig in London, :wub:  so happy and excited for the beautiful venue as well! The pre-sale was insane and I was stressed as it wouldn't accept my credit card as well, but it finally did, after nearly 3 minutes of freezing on the same page.  :rollingpin:  

Hopefully all of the MFC'ers who didn't get theirs will get the chance on Friday, all the best of luck!!! And cannot wait to see you all in October!