Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

Seems all italians have got stalls, and Brits only dress circle. I'm sorry, probalby access out of the UK had a better path.

I'm happy for what we got but I agree it's really absurd and unfair  :sneaky2:

• Like 1

It would indeed be nice if a fan pre sale really was a fan pre sale and not open to everyone.

It really is just a general sale when the link is posted on the likes of fb for all to see. I feel sorry for any English fans who didn't get tickets and who

can't normally travel to see him. 

• Like 2

The fan pre-sale is now live and tickets are on sale from the link below... There are 280 tickets for fan pre-sale spread across all price brackets of seats, including front seats in stalls and dress circle. More seats in these categories will become available on Friday at 9am UK time, when the show goes on general sale https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153066571108040/?type=1&permPage=1

I've just read that. So the chances for getting good tickets on Friday shouldn't be too bad for those who didn't had luck

I can't buy the tickets becauce my Poste Pay isn't accepted... I would like two tickets for London for the 18th of October... Is there some person that help me please?

Edited by Gabry74

Dear UK fans without tickets, 

maybe you already know but if you refresh the page some Dress Circle tickets are still avalaible...

you can try several times, sometimes there are sometimes there are not.

I'm not attending this show, i'm just trying to help

bye bye :bye:

• Like 3

So we have to go through it all again on Friday :( then risk not being able to sell our dress circle tickets. Being a Mika fan really IS hard work isn't it. :(

I know We have been through all of these debates a thousand times before and I am not having a go, at all , at our wonderful mods... Because I know that they do their upmost to get us the best deal but it is just so infuriating.

It would be far better if we had to enter a code.... And preferably IMO , it just be for MFC.... Or at least a certain allocation.

No one ever said life was fair of course and I have nothing at all against fans from other countries buying tickets. But there seems to be something seriously wrong if fans from countries who are getting multiple gigs are able to buy tickets ahead of fans from a country that only gets one gig in three years.

And I also realise of course that many people who have tickets today that they may be less than happy with won't be in a financial position to buy more tickets on Friday :(

Edited by kath
  • Like 6

So we have to go through it all again on Friday :( then risk not being able to sell our dress circle tickets. Being a Mika fan really IS hard work isn't it. :(

I know We have been through all of these debates a thousand times before and I am not having a go, at all , at our wonderful mods... Because I know that they do their upmost to get us the best deal but it is just so infuriating.

It would be far better if we had to enter a code.... And preferably IMO , it just be for MFC.... Or at least a certain allocation.

No one ever said life was fair of course and I have nothing at all against fans from other countries buying tickets. But there seems to be something seriously wrong if fans from countries who are getting multiple gigs are able to buy tickets ahead of fans from a country that only gets one gig in three years.

And I also realise of course that many people who have tickets today that they may be less than happy with won't be in a financial position to buy more tickets on Friday :(

:-(  I hope more dates are to follow in the UK, and you can get better places. I really do.

• Like 1

Yes, I really don't get the concept of "pre-sale" Wednesday, general sale Friday. Why not just say "tickets are on sale Wednesday" because there really is no difference between the two. ANYONE, including tickets agencies and touts, can follow Mika on Facebook and access the link there, and in fact ANYONE can join MFC and access the link here. Don't know how it could be made fairer, but I suppose the good news is that the Mika team might realise there's more interest in the UK than they thought (even though half the people coming seem to be from outside the UK!), and extra gigs will be added. 

• Like 2

I'm not interested to get tickets,but I see there's still more available,please keep refresh the page  :wink2:  Anyway,from the message on FB,I get that there wasn't all the 280 tickets on the front rows,so it doesn't mean that the good seats are gone,maybe there's better chances on Friday for those who are interested,as DerMoment said.

I've got one stall too..but it was really hard indeed.

Sorry for UK people, you surely deserve to buy them :( but they were only 280 for presale, so maybe will be better when the sale will be opened again!

I suggest all foreigners getting stalls exchange their tickets with Brits getting dress circle or nothing at all.

........................................................................................................

ok, kidding :lmfao:

• Like 1

I've talked it over with Alan and we've decided to hang on and see if there is another gig. We don't want to be in London for two days. Both of us hate London really. When he announced The Roundhouse gig, I hurried and booked for it, before finding out that he was playing Manchester the next day. We booked for that aswell, but we needn't have gone to London.

So I'm waiting for another announcement and hoping it's okay. If it isn't, at least I know he's doing a gig in the UK and that's what I hoped he'd do. I'll enjoy the videos and the vibe on here.

This is why it's good to be on here. I can share everything, even if I can't actually go. As I get older, my health is getting worse, so I prefer to go somewhere that I feel confident with going to. I never feel confident in London. It actually scares the life out of me.

So my decision is to wait for another announcement.

I've talked it over with Alan and we've decided to hang on and see if there is another gig. We don't want to be in London for two days. Both of us hate London really. When he announced The Roundhouse gig, I hurried and booked for it, before finding out that he was playing Manchester the next day. We booked for that aswell, but we needn't have gone to London.

So I'm waiting for another announcement and hoping it's okay. If it isn't, at least I know he's doing a gig in the UK and that's what I hoped he'd do. I'll enjoy the videos and the vibe on here.

This is why it's good to be on here. I can share everything, even if I can't actually go. As I get older, my health is getting worse, so I prefer to go somewhere that I feel confident with going to. I never feel confident in London. It actually scares the life out of me.

So my decision is to wait for another announcement.

I really hope he announces more and you are able to get to see him. :huglove:

I suggest all foreigners getting stalls exchange their tickets with Brits getting dress circle or nothing at all.

........................................................................................................

ok, kidding :lmfao:

Great idea  :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I can't believe how quickly the presale tickets sold this morning, I feel very lucky to have got a pair in the stalls. It looks like Mika is more popular here in the UK than he realised. Hopefully those of you who missed out on tickets today will be able to get some in the general sale on Friday &/or he'll announce more UK dates.

I can't believe how quickly the presale tickets sold this morning, I feel very lucky to have got a pair in the stalls. It looks like Mika is more popular here in the UK than he realised. Hopefully those of you who missed out on tickets today will be able to get some in the general sale on Friday &/or he'll announce more UK dates.

It's not sold out,there's still tickets available  :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady